As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Emergency Steam Thread

19495969798100»

• Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can skip the tutorial?

I feel like I always have, on subsequent playthroughs
    It's not really the tutorial itself, it's the prospect of all the harrowing experiences to come.
    Which...might not actually be that bad with the expansion content? I dunno
    Since I'm a savescumming whore noone of my dudes died during the playthrough. But still didn't get the achi, because playing the tutorial mission that guy always dies...

Panda4You on
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Panda4You wrote: »
    savescumming whore

The second word made me parse the first word VERY differently than intended.

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    i can think of any good monsters and figures that start with E.

Temple of Elemental Evil

Endless Eldritch Ewoks

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I liked the PS3/360 Turok that came out.

Story was dumb as bricks and the acting was terrible, but stabbing dinosaurs was a good time, and the guns felt good.

I'd drop $20 on that.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xtq18Vmh3s

Mafia 3 is a game about the mafia.

Brolo on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Oh man, I hope it's bad like the first two!

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I actually liked Mafia 2 a fair bit aside from the totally pointless open world.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Look with the amount of food I'm going to be eating this holiday, I don't need a game to give me the Holiday Blops.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'd rather play more advanced warfare.

Or MW2... too bad the only people still playing that are probably hackers.

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    I just looked through my Steam library, and there are quite a few games I have not even played yet, and I know that I will buy stuff during the sale anyway.
    Fricking Steam, man

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

I bought GTAV for PC while it was still on sale this morning, because I was going to anyway, and I don't see it getting much cheaper during the proper Christmas sale.

I really don't see myself getting anything more unless something really awesome comes up.

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Mainly I'm looking out for stuff like Soma or The Stanley Parable. If either of those come up, I'm jumping on them.

forumsig.png
This discussion has been closed.