As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Only 3 categories????

Apparently everything else has disappeared except forum admin, holiday and bug reports...I've cleared my cookies and reset what am I missing here??

• Options
    pyrofatherpyrofather Registered User regular
    Sorry, on topic forums, holiday and forum admin

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    The other forums are shut down for christmas

• Options
    pyrofatherpyrofather Registered User regular
    It's not Christmas anymore

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    It is in Canada and the UK. Boxing day. Even if it wasn't, it's still our holiday break and we're still taking time off. Your 100% free forum service will resume shortly.

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tube wrote: »
    It is in Canada and the UK. Boxing day. Even if it wasn't, it's still our holiday break and we're still taking time off. Your 100% free forum service will resume shortly.

Man, if I'd I had a nickle for every time I didn't get the service I paid for here.... Well I guess I'd owe tube a few nickels.

orthanc
  • Options
    EcohoEcoho Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

lol thank you for the update on whats actually happening, first year on these forums so thought they were like all the other up all the time.(this is a good thing btw nice to see you guys actually care about moderation:)