As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - A Whole New World

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - A Whole New World

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• ZomagicZomagic Registered User regular
    Every RPG ever, after some point. They all become this. It is their destiny.

• ATF_GriffATF_Griff Registered User regular
    it's funny because they don't have the map with the skulls at the moment at least in quickplay and ranked right?

• orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    If it all gets too hard to understand, there's always the fallback position of PVP play: Ignore objectives and beat on the other team.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    If it all gets too hard to understand, there's always the fallback position of PVP play: Ignore objectives and beat on the other team.

And then inevitably cost the game for your team.

Djiem on
  • InXplotchInXplotch Registered User regular
    ATF_Griff wrote: »
    it's funny because they don't have the map with the skulls at the moment at least in quickplay and ranked right?

I think the map with the mines (Haunted Mines) has you collecting skulls to summon a zombie hulk thing.

I do have similar sentiment to the comic though, as someone who plays the game casually on and off, coming back and seeing new maps with new rules is a bit of a pain cause I know i;m not gonna put in the time to learn it.

PSN: InXplotch
    ... My, what a boring Signature.
  • orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »

And then inevitably cost the game for your team.

The folks that revert to fallback position generally are a liability that you had to overcome from the beginning. You were already fighting 4v5 hoping that said 5th would hit their buttons at the right time to maybe help sway a fight or two.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • mrblack001mrblack001 Registered User new member
    Each map has tips on the loading screen for what you should do ya know..

• FriendFiveFriendFive Registered User regular
    Once again, I weep, because I wish the guys played DOTA 2. I enjoy their humor and artwork and would love to see strips about DOTA 2, but they just don't seem to be in to it.

• RoeRoe Always to the East Registered User regular
    This comic is amazing.

oHw5R0V.jpg