As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Where are you PAX Southers From? South 2016 Forumer Attendees Map

• PirateTruckPirateTruck Registered User regular
    Coming from central Louisiana with my brother.

• killatiakillatia Registered User regular
    Coming from the Tampa Bay area in Florida, this will be my first Pax ever.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Updated! There are now 101 placemarks on the map!

• shepdshepd Registered User regular
    Maybe it's just my PC, but it seems the pins are all mixed up. As in, the colours and categories don't separate the travel type? :)

edited December 2015
    Bah, I'll fix that when I get home tonight. It sometimes mixes itself up after I update it.

zerzhul on
  • level1gamerlevel1gamer Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    El Paso, TX. Something like an 8 hour drive, but I choose to fly and make the trip in record time. I think less than 2 hours. Worth it.

Yay! Even living in Tucson, I'm on the inner edge of people flying to South. It's nice to have somebody closer flying.

I'm from Tucson and flying, too. 12 hours is just too long of a drive when I can get a decently cheap flight.

It's looking correct to me right now, but I'm not sure I did anything to fix it.

• xThanatoSxxThanatoSx Registered User regular
    Hurray I exist on the map now :D

• shepdshepd Registered User regular
    Looks fine to me now too. Maybe maptive had a mini-stroke? LOL. Was just curious since I'm driving the furthest, then everyone else was driving further. :biggrin:

• EcohoEcoho Registered User regular
    im from Cheyenne Wyoming and will be that guy everyone wants to find on their DS........at least I was at prime:)

• ArtDragonArtDragon Registered User regular
    I'm from Vancouver BC. Just myself except a single day with a friend.

• giantrygiantry Registered User regular
    I'll be flying in from LA! Can't wait, only 50 days left!

• darkhouse999darkhouse999 Registered User new member
    Flying in from San Diego, I can't wait to get there! Only 46 days left.

• Delacroix01Delacroix01 Registered User regular
    Local, but first time going! Can't wait!

• ronin_onironin_oni Registered User regular
    2nd one for me. Driving from Hou, TX. Last year was the most fun I've ever had at a convention. Great people, great atmosphere.

• DustyStarrDustyStarr Registered User regular
    San Bernardino, that place everyone just heard about.

• BeerXerKeRBeerXerKeR Registered User new member
    Hi, im a pc gamer and i play alot of pc games. ive always wanted to go to this kind of stuff. Was thinking to go to pax south since its only 3hours away from my place..anyways im a filipino and just wondering if theres any other pnoys that r going also, maybe we could b friends and hang at pax.

• AskAnEnemyStudiosAskAnEnemyStudios Creative Director El Paso, TexasRegistered User new member
    2nd PAX South. Flying in from El Paso, Texas with my girlfriend because that drive from EP to San Antonio is just the worst. :)

_____
    Jaycee Salinas
    Creative Director @ Ask An Enemy Studios
  • EvelynEvelyn Registered User regular
    OHAI. I'm coming from central MA. This is my sixth PAX (I usually only do East for obvious reasons), so just listen for the gal missing her r's and you'll find me. =)

• bobbybdennisbobbybdennis Registered User new member
    I think I might be the only one, but I'm coming from Minot, North Dakota (yes people live here)

• LazybeansLazybeans Registered User new member
    edited January 2016
    Flying in from New Orleans (25F). This will be my first big con ever!

Lazybeans on
  • Kiki Kiki Lady Moogle Hat Boston, MARegistered User regular
    It'll be my first PAX South; I'm flying in from Boston for it. Pretty amped to see how it differs from East. :biggrin:

• Tachyon AeonTachyon Aeon Registered User regular
    2nd pax south. But it probably doesn't count because I live in San Antonio

Every PAX counts!

• village alchemistvillage alchemist Library Lurker Collegetown, TXRegistered User regular
    this is an easy peasy trip for me, since i'm in san marcos! just staying with friends in san antonio who are also attending for the weekend. :)

• Lnrt87Lnrt87 KansasRegistered User regular
    I think I might be the only one, but I'm coming from Minot, North Dakota (yes people live here)

Do you by chance have a 3DS? I'm lacking ND

• ronin_onironin_oni Registered User regular
    Has the map been updated recently?

I have posted every time it has updated, so no. December 6th was the last update. I'll do another one soon.

• Deaths CrowbarDeaths Crowbar That guy that does the Things "East Bound and Down" AKA TexarkanaRegistered User regular
    I am from East Bound and Down AKA Texarkana Ar. Its about a 7-9 hour drive

• EscoBladesEscoBlades Product Marketing Manager at Ubisoft Registered User regular
    Added. Coming in from Montreal :)

tHBv9m5.png
    Product Marketing Manager on Watch Dogs: Legion
    Youtube | Twitter
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    EscoBlades wrote: »
    Added. Coming in from Montreal :)

Woo!! That's my home town! I moved down to Texas 3 years ago

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • alansmith52alansmith52 Registered User regular
    utah

• SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Lazybeans wrote: »
    Flying in from New Orleans (25F). This will be my first big con ever!

I'm flying from NOLA also on Southwest at 9:30ish on Thursday morning. Maybe I'll see you at the airport!

• pragmanicpragmanic Registered User regular
    Coming from Charlottesville, VA. Used to live in Boston, went to PAX East 4 times before it got insanely crazy. Went to Prime once. Really excited about South!

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Coming from Phoenix, Az for my first Pax South

• volta1revolta1re Registered User new member
    Auburndale, FL First PAX meeting up with a friend from Texas to go. Can't wait!!!!

• DiffColoredPixelDiffColoredPixel Registered User new member
    A perk of moving to San Antonio was attending PAX South, but I didn't make it in time for last year. Made sure to make this one by submitting leave and buying my pass the instant they went on sale!

Map updated! There are now 140 placemarks!

• scuddlesscuddles Registered User regular
    BK NY.

• nbs2nbs2 Registered User regular
    ronin_oni wrote: »
    2nd one for me. Driving from Hou, TX. Last year was the most fun I've ever had at a convention. Great people, great atmosphere.

There seem to be a lot of us. Makes me wish there was a triangle train service between here, SA, and Dallas.