As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny] Iron Banner: Game of the Year Edition

1939495969799»

• squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    cncaudata wrote: »
    Yeah, holy shit ib week is bad for glimmer. I haven't been doing any patrols, etc. plus the ib shader and stuff cost glimmer, all of a sudden I'm at 47/25,000

Heh, not imagine it was before they changed the majority of the items Saladin sells to costing legendary marks. Used to have to stay up late the final night of IB grinding the Exclusion Zone multiple times just to buy the stuff I had earned the right to buy. :P

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    IB is just PVP once your light is high enough.

• rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Fucks sake Bungie, just let me buy the Camelot cloak. I'll give you 200 marks for it.

• RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    rndmhero wrote: »
    Fucks sake Bungie, just let me buy the Camelot cloak. I'll give you 200 marks for it.
    There are Camelot versions of all the gear? They did say that, huh? Man, I guess I forgot that.

• squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    There are Camelot versions of all the gear? They did say that, huh? Man, I guess I forgot that.

Helm and Class Item

oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Thumbnail_Large.PNG

donuts, I thought of you when I saw this.

In other news I got my hunter to lv 5 tonight. Drops of note were the hat at 304 and a cloak at 296 (not great but higher than what I had so I'm happy) during regular progression, then I picked up a 310 Truth drop from a 3oC engram in my final game of the night and my lvl 5 package yielded a 315 Wyloran's March. I don't think the rolls on it are very good outside of the shortgaze scope (got Triple Tap and Mulligan, would've liked hidden hand in there since what's the point of being aboard the HMS Aim Boat and not having it do as much work as possible for you?) but I think I'll keep it for a while instead of feeding it to my Stillpiercer or Black Spindle since I don't feel like Spindle is ever going to be my top pick in pvp.

Any thoughts on Truth and wether I should keep it or just infuse it? Heavy weapons seem like the last place to bother with an exotic pick, but Truth looks like it could be real solid in pvp since I've got my Hawksaw in the primary and a couple of solid legendary picks in my special. I do not know though.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    squall99x wrote: »

Helm and Class Item
    Guess I haven't seen a picture of the class items.

Edit: Wait, I guess I have. The two wolves in the newer color for Warlocks.

RandomHajile on
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Truth and wether I should keep it or just infuse it? Heavy weapons seem like the last place to bother with an exotic pick, but Truth looks like it could be real solid in pvp since I've got my Hawksaw in the primary and a couple of solid legendary picks in my special. I do not know though.

Truth is THE PvP heavy of choice, and I'd definitely keep it. Probably the best use is for trials, when you can just swap to it for the heavy round and then swap back to whatever exotic you use regularly for the other rounds.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Yeah, people are constantly using Truth.
    Quillim's Terminus is kind of ridiculously killy as well. I've gotten more done with that than any other heavy.

steam_sig.png
  • Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    I wish the House of Wolves exotics came back in year 2. Our group last night was kicking ass consistently last night until I decided to troll with Dreg's Promise. But no Y2 Lord of Wolves is a tragedy.

IB has been fun this time since it is control again. Don't even remember my Rank 3 reward so that sucks. But maybe rank 5 will be different. But I got two titan helms (though worse rolls than the vendor) , and figure I will ignore alts this time to focus on ship drops.

• TulabelleTulabelle Registered User regular
    So I just picked this up and have been running around Russia. I'm now level 6, fear me!

So far, so good.

• NerfThatManNerfThatMan Registered User regular
    Could somebody explain to me how the alt rep boost works for IB? Never run another character through the gauntlet before.

I've got my main just short of 4 and my titan alt is approaching rank 3. Once they're at the same rank, will the bonus cease?

PSN: corporateshill
  • Unicron80Unicron80 Registered User regular
    Tulabelle wrote: »
    So I just picked this up and have been running around Russia. I'm now level 6, fear me!

So far, so good.

You on ps4 or xb1? Let me know if you need a refer-a-friend....friend. I may be one of the last PAers to not have completed that.

Either way, send me a friend request if you're on ps4. Destiny is much better on a fireteam.

Steam: Unicron80 PSN: Hawkbeard
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Tulabelle wrote: »

So far, so good.

Same offer Unicron has made, but on the xbox one side.
    Gamertag is Wraith134, I'd be happy to run whatever content and provide any info I can as well as helping us both get that sweet refer a friend loot if you don't have somebody lined up for that already.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Time for a new thread. Give me a minute.

An afternoon full of IB with PA was just what the doctor ordered. I might be back on in a bit for more shenanigans.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I gotta remember to record more, especially when I encounter unimaginably wacky nonsense, as was consistent all through attempting to play with Hermano and the European Squad. At one point on Bannerfall I sniped a Hunter looking away from me whilst hiding in boxes by the big tree. I was sure it was a headshot, but alas the Hunter had time to then spin around and headshot me. While respawning, I got a cha-ching! Headshot kill of the guy that just killed me.

8-)

• GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/202618/destiny-new-year-new-you-join-pa-in-the-iron-banner/latest

Pax Arcadia: New Threads Instead of New Content

Edit: Oh! Works on two levels. If you play this IB, you get new threads, i.e. gear, instead of new content, i.e. what is that

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Unicron80Unicron80 Registered User regular
    Join up time now on Hawkbeard for ps4 Iditarod Beagles.

Steam: Unicron80 PSN: Hawkbeard
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Wait... new thread.

Khraul on
    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6