As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2016 Forum Badge

• Options
    MechcondridMechcondrid CT, USARegistered User regular
    ah ok gotchya, my first pax was the '12 pax east, and i had never really done much of anything in the forums until this year so most of this stuff is new to me. the only reason i knew of the steins was because i saw people walking around with them during the last couple days at the last pax east.

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    I shall be at PAX East this year, and I vote Free to Play because I love irony and hate those fucking games.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    please don't, it brings attention to it and those things just need to be left alone......to wither.......and die slow painful deaths.........

Mechcondrid on
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Well as promised I would return to this thread to share with you what the top two favourite badges will be following the voting in the New year. 36 votes were cast and I thank everyone for chipping in their opinions, it means a lot and also aids in the community led process of making these badges a reality. So without further ado, here are the results:

Kickstarter - 17%
    Let's Play - 19%
    Free to Wear - 28%
    Early Access - 31%
    MOBA - 6%

This means that the top three are Early Access, Free to Wear and Let's Play. I shall endeavour to develop prototypes of each badge and we can commence Phase 2 of the PAX East 2016 Forum Badge design. Keep on eye on this thread as I post the three images up.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Here are the three mock up prototypes for each forum badge type. Please vote and make comment on them. I shall be adding rear images soon, but the front is somewhat more important as that is shown off more than the back of the badge.

Let's Play Channel:
    160102%20PAX%20EAST%202016%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Front%20Type%201%20Rev%20A_zpseihudjju.jpg

Free to Wear:
    160102%20PAX%20EAST%202016%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Front%20Type%202_zpswtapgzqu.jpg

Early Access:
    160102%20PAX%20EAST%202016%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Front%20Type%203_zpsa2hj50oy.jpg

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I have to put my vote in for Free To Wear. Love it! Also, you can't go wrong including Grumpy Cat :)

• Options
    melzwaymelzway Registered User regular
    I missed early voting but I like early access. It's clean and less jumbled. It looks well put together. There too much happening on the free to wear one and I don't like the white background on the Let's play option..

my choice: EARLY ACCESS

• Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    Free to Wear looks like it came out the best and has my vote. :-)

• Options
    melzway wrote: »
    I missed early voting but I like early access. It's clean and less jumbled. It looks well put together. There too much happening on the free to wear one and I don't like the white background on the Let's play option..

my choice: EARLY ACCESS

While I agree that the Free to Wear Badge is very cluttered it is supposed to be as most free to play games are just that, ugly cluttered things that are an assault on the eyes! Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    Early Access ...

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    darksteelreaprdarksteelreapr Registered User regular
    I'm liking the free to wear badge!

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Free to Wear.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    Free to wear is funny and I like the Cookie Brigade shoutout, but Early Access is PERFECT. I laughed out loud when I saw that one, and it will easily communicate its joke at chest-level. That's the one that gets my vote.

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    ilta wrote: »
    Free to wear is funny and I like the Cookie Brigade shoutout, but Early Access is PERFECT. I laughed out loud when I saw that one, and it will easily communicate its joke at chest-level. That's the one that gets my vote.

This...EXACTLY This...lol and all.

They're all good (no surprise), but Early Access is phenomenal. Anyone who backed or supported Castle Story will think this is hilarious.

jayh0va on
    npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    definitely the early access one

• Options
    rtm416rtm416 NYRegistered User regular
    I like the Early Access one myself.

SK3ozR5.png
  • Options
    KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    Torn between Early Access and Free to Wear.

JfqWFk8.png
  • Options
    BarkBark Registered User regular
    I would be proud to wear any of them but, I vote for free to wear. Thanks for doing these!

sl1ao1t19fl8.png
  • Options
    GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
    I say Early Access.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • Options
    InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    I'm putting my vote in for free to wear.

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    I'm a fan of Free to Wear but Early Access is close behind it. Great job as always Kropotkin

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    bschorybschory Cambridge, MARegistered User regular
    Early Access, with Free to Wear a close second.

Awesome stuff, @kropotkin

• Options
    KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    Putting my vote in for Free to Wear.

JfqWFk8.png
  • Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Gotta go with Free To Wear.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Free to Wear.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Well I was an early access fan when we were coming up with ideas but seeing the Free to Wear mockup definitely changed my mind! That's got my vote.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Early access; it's hilarious.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    HazelHalfBloodHazelHalfBlood Unapologetic Dungeons and Dragons Enthusiast New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Free to wear is pretty cute!!! I like how it has the cookie brigade on it!

PAX Unplugged 2018 .... We Have Our...Passes [X] Hotel [X] Bus [..] Packed [..]

2afaq20.png

Proud Cookie Brigade Supporter
  • Options
    MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Definitely prefer Free to Wear, as they always have been :)

• Options
    jasonakaramjasonakaram NHRegistered User regular
    I like all three but I love the free to wear badge!!! I haven't posted on the forums until today because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it this year but I've managed to nail down most of my passes FINALLY, and my trip to PAX East wouldn't be complete without my forum badge :)

• Options
    contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    Early access is my vote.

PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
  • Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    Early access definitely has my vote but all three look pretty good.

• Options
    acaraba2acaraba2 Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    Free to Wear has my vote

jf7bixxxlknz.png

• Options
    Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Let's Play and Early Access both tickle my funny bone. Hard to choose

PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
  • Options
    Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    Free to wear.

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • Options
    DarkshowersDarkshowers Registered User regular
    My vote is Free to Wear! Thanks.

Ds3hsEH.png
  • Options
    TemigTemig East [E] North Shore - MARegistered User regular
    Posting in this thread before I forget to. I like elements of all of the options but EA has the slight edge for me.

JQ1qRPt.png
  • Options
    brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    Free to wear

• Options
    JonoseelJonoseel Here Be Unicorns and Dragons Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Free to wear

Pax Eat Stuff: 3 Day Badges[]; BYOC Badge[]; A Roof to stay under[X]; A ride of some sort[].
  • Options
    BCBarneyBCBarney Registered User regular
    Free to wear