As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Raid the Tombs for [steam]!

• DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    OK, I have some extras:
    No 02 x 7
    No 04 x 1
    No 06 x 3
    No 07 x 1
    No 09 x 1
    No 10 x 2
    No 11 x 3

Just send the trade req and I'll send it your way!

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    @Drovek

not
    [
    code
    ]
    but
    [
    codes
    ]
    Loading...?

RoyceSraphim on
  • chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Nah I think he did what he meant to do, that's a listing of spare holiday cards and not game codes.

steam_sig.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    bleh i'm pretty frustrated with massive chalice right now.

i can't manage my lineages properly.

steam_sig.png
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Trying to remember who it was who chose for me to play Cloudbuilt last year. I think it was @shdwcaster .

It's in Games Done Quick this year. 4am on Tuesday, so I'll have to watch an archive, but MY GOD this should be glorious.

• ScratchyScratchy Registered User regular
    my brain hurts.

Story of my life.

steam_sig.png
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    I have been too busy with other things to really participate at all in the sale this year, but Iolo managed to make sure I didn't make it through the sale without at least receiving something!

IoloRecettear_zps8xhksd2z.jpg

I didn't see it until now as he hit me this morning while I was driving into the hospital, but it was a nice thing to come back home to once I finally made it back.

I wish I had more time to participate in gifting myself, but alas I'll just have to save up this kindness and pay it forward at a future date; there's simply too much else going on right now. Still, it looks like a great game to play in the hours to fill once every comes home and I have a few hours to burn with a newborn in a bassinet next to the PC.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Finished Tales from Borderlands. Boy that was a fun ride. Highly recommend.

Can't beleive I missed out on
    getting Zero for the team. At least I had the option of getting the mystery team member, but decided to go with Cassius, Athena and Springs

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Oh, Antoshka must be back. :wink:

Dark Souls. I thought I'd never play it, now it won't let me go.
    Send help.
    Don't send help; you'll only be cursed as well.

Never gotten cursed in Dark Souls 1 that wasn't on purpose or from me trying to hit Seathe's goddamn tail.

Whereas in Dark Souls 2 I found a hidden pit with a fuckton of basilisks at the bottom and just welp.

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    SteevL wrote: »
    Tower of Guns:
    header.jpg?t=1447359578

Loading...?

That's all for tonight. Will probably post a few more tomorrow.

Yoink!

Grabbed this one. Need to see how poorly I do with this nifty new Steam Controller I have.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Scratchy wrote: »

Send help.

Go into the forest in human form if you need help... lot of helpful folks in there.
    Try Crying

I play it offline. Nice try though. :wink:
    Madican wrote: »

Send help.

Never gotten cursed in Dark Souls 1 that wasn't on purpose or from me trying to hit Seathe's goddamn tail.

Whereas in Dark Souls 2 I found a hidden pit with a fuckton of basilisks at the bottom and just welp.

Technically, I think being Undead is a curse in and of itself. That's what I was referring to. Thus far, I have avoided curses. And beaten: Tarus Demon, Belltower Gargoyles, Gaping Dragon, and Moonlight Moth, as well as a panoply of the "minibosses" like the Hellkite Wyvern and Havel; the things that don't respawn.

Kalnaur on
    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur

Send help.

Go into the forest in human form if you need help... lot of helpful folks in there.
    Try Crying

Then there's no harm in checking out the forest. You'll want to at some point anyway since there's a boss there.

Send help.

You never got cursed accidentally in Dark Souls 1?!?!

*These little gecko things are poisoning me or something, big deal they die in two hits. Oh snap that "poison" is starting to build up fast. WTF why am i dead?!?!

I say that and I've never been cursed in Dark Souls 2, I didn't even know that was a thing.

steam_sig.png

Send help.

Try Crying

Then there's no harm in checking out the forest. You'll want to at some point anyway since there's a boss there.

I still need the symbol that lets me though. 20,000 Souls is a chunk of change.

Send help.

Try Crying

the 20k symbol is just a shortcut to skip a very easy boss.

steam_sig.png

Send help.

You never got cursed accidentally in Dark Souls 1?!?!

*These little gecko things are poisoning me or something, big deal they die in two hits. Oh snap that "poison" is starting to build up fast. WTF why am i dead?!?!

I say that and I've never been cursed in Dark Souls 2, I didn't even know that was a thing.

Nope! Any time a bar appears on my character I roll the fuck away and become a lot more cautious when fighting the enemy. This doesn't always help, like when dealing with those Toxic-dealing motherfuckers in Blighttown, but it kept me from getting cursed by those basilisks. It also helps you can shield block their mist except the one they do during a leap attack.

Dark Souls 2 I think separated curse from petrification I think. The curse was those jars with black smoke that would hollow you and reduce your max HP. Whereas the basilisks turned you to stone.

Send help.

Try Crying

the 20k symbol is just a shortcut to skip a very easy boss.

What very easy boss is that?

ah.
    Dark Souls 1 had much better/annoying status effects. Toxic, curse, etc... Dark souls 2 by the time you hit the point where the enemies are using it you had decent armor.

steam_sig.png
  • IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Got hit with yet another gift today! This one from @staplerofpaper who friended me while I was just nepping my own business.

AZq0n1J.png

Thanks for Rogue Legacy!

...I should probably try streaming again. It'd get me off my butt in regards to clearing out my backlog.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    God damnit. I get back from my trip and tell the people in chat about how i've now seen the colossus computer that was used to break the codes in WW2 live and running. I JOKINGLY suggest it's not impressive because it can't do a fraction of the shit my phone can do. Can't even play minesweeper. Hunk of junk.

@Antoshka sends me this as punishment for my tech jerkiness.
    rsknbsog3l4v.png

Thank you Antoshka. I will never disrespect the old gods again.

Edit - It's not my birthday! Don't listen to @Shade
    Thanks @Dashui for Galak-Z though. Was listening to the bombcast earlier and they mentioned this a bunch of times. Looking forward to jumping in eventually.
    h44a33p7bua8.png

Quical on
    NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Hmm, there may not be a "wrong way" to play Undertale, but there are certainly things you can do to make the game way harder for yourself.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
    9ojopbprlpgr.png

Hmm, there may not be a "wrong way" to play Undertale, but there are certainly things you can do to make the game way harder for yourself.

What way is this? I've been playing it without hurting anyone. Is that the right way?

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    @Ardent ... I had gone to bed thinking that the gifting madness would slow down but lo and behold a gift from nowhere!
    Thanks heaps, this looks awesome and i cannot wait to play it!

guohxidstxhd.jpg

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Now I know not to ask people playing Undertale how Undertale is...

Thanks UseR2006!

7oydtq00lece.jpg

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    You need a card, I have that card, ask away. I got my badge thanks to @Berylline and @SmokeStacks and I got a few extras to pass on for folks who wanna bulk out the badge level.

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    UseR2006 wrote: »
    @Ardent ... I had gone to bed thinking that the gifting madness would slow down but lo and behold a gift from nowhere!

guohxidstxhd.jpg

For the love of God, don't read up on the game. Its such a wonderful story, I'd hate for it to get ruined for you.

• UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    UseR2006 wrote: »

guohxidstxhd.jpg

For the love of God, don't read up on the game. Its such a wonderful story, I'd hate for it to get ruined for you.

I've intentionally not looked up the story at all so im going in completely void of any plot info! :D

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    @chrisnl

It's Zalbaar.

And Darth Bandon (I guess because he's 'abandoned to his fate' hurf durf).

And as a tip, just to save time, there is no need to return to Dantooine to tell those guys anything. They really don't care about anything you find out not related to your main quest.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    bleh i'm pretty frustrated with massive chalice right now.

i can't manage my lineages properly.

The amount of babies born is too random at times for my times and I savescummed around it a few times because that part of the game was not fun for me.

Basically if I made a new marriage and got 10+ years with no children at all I reloaded.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Eldritch:
    header.jpg?t=1447358685

Loading...?

Claimed, many thanks! Had this on my wishlist for a while and never got around to picking it up.

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    The classiest of thanks to @Staplerofpaper for Lisa and @iolo for Endless Dungeon.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    Eldritch:
    header.jpg?t=1447358685

Claimed, many thanks! Had this on my wishlist for a while and never got around to picking it up.

Yay, I'm glad someone finally claimed this. I bought the game a few years ago myself but never put much time into it; seemed like a really neat lo-fi first person roguelike.

This is, I think, the first time I've posted codes where everyone who has claimed a game has identified themselves, which is cool. Not that it's a requirement, of course; my goal is to get the codes out there to be used. Knowing a regular forumer got it is just a nice bonus. I always have a worry that a lurker not actively involved with our community is swooping up the codes.

No one has claimed the code for Reus yet, though!
    Reus:
    header.jpg?t=1447356822

Loading...?
    Kendrik wrote: »
    How are ya'll doing the fancy code giveaway things? I wanna!

As others have said, you use the [codes] tag. I suggest only putting one code in per post, otherwise things get messy. Earlier this sale, people started posting an image from the game's Steam page, which I thought it a nice touch, so I'm doing that too!

• XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    Just wanted to say that it's like a delayed Christmas in here. Aka situation normal: the Gift War Continues.

Stay classy, people!

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Tomb Raider: Anniversary:

Loading...?

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Tomb Raider: Legend:

Loading...?

steam_sig.png
    Tomb Raider: Underworld:

Loading...?

steam_sig.png
  • TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    Mirror's Edge (Origin Key)
    Loading...?

Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP (Steam)
    Loading...?

FTL: Faster Than Light
    Loading...?

This discussion has been closed.