As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Wrestling] Thread Is Also Being Defended in the Royal Rumble, If Anyone Was Curious

1939495969799»

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Daniel Bryan
    Randy Orton
    Seth Rollins
    Cesaro
    Tyson Kidd
    Bad News Barrett
    John Cena
    Sting
    Hideo Itami
    Nikki Bella
    Cody Rhodes
    Sin Cara
    Konnor
    Alex Riley
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    AJ Styles

sting is still the one that makes me saddest

The bit about Rollins telling Sting he dressed up as him for Halloween when he was a kid...

So much :bigfrown:

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Well I guess they can't afford to push Cody now.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • 411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    Well, I guess they'd better really hope that Roman Reigns is the big star they think he is.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I just caught up on the thread. I hope Cena recovers ok. I really like him (probably due to the fact that I started watching at the Rumble last year and the US Open Challenge was one of my favorite things). Now, can they please have the New Day win the title at the Rumble? I would die of happiness.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    they should push the hell outta Kofi

he has earned it

he needs to be world champion

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

Shit...it even includes both halves of the tag team...

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
    Xehalus wrote: »

he has earned it

Kofi is great. But Big E is better.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    man

every time i post about sting i have to fight the urge to post a multi paragraph gushing essay about why he's just the best

i'm just super gay for steve borden

6vjsgrerts6r.png

Xehalus wrote: »

he has earned it

Have New Day help Kofi win. Have him be in the final four after Big E and Xavier are eliminated. He get's knocked out of the ring, not eliminated. Other three eliminate each other. Kofi gets back in a Kofi way.

New WWE WHC

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

At least Natalya and that ref are healthy

411Randle wrote: »
    Well, I guess they'd better really hope that Roman Reigns is the big star they think he is.

Wonder how much this affects the Rumble. Or was it the reason it was changed in the first place?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    You would think all these injuries to top guys would make them (WWE) rethink pretty much then entire way of life but yeah no that would make sense and we know Vince isn't about that life.

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited January 2016

At least Natalya and that ref are healthy

Ah yes Nattie with all those great matches she's working on tv.

Schide on
    Just because they can't find anything for her to do doesn't mean she's not healthy

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    I think Schide just means that it's sad that she is healthy but isn't on TV.

They have hours and hours of TV programming each week and can only handle 1 major women's angle at a time. Plenty of ladies to do at least one more. Not hard.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    I think Schide just means that it's sad that she is healthy but isn't on TV.

They have hours and hours of TV programming each week and can only handle 1 major women's angle at a time. Plenty of ladies to do at least one more. Not hard.

Yes this is what I meant.

They started to have her do stuff with PCB then someone attacked then that angle was just written off and she was gone and it sucked.

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    That moment when you realize the Rumble will be all New Comers, Mid Carders, The One Man Band performing with the Social Outcasts, and more "Surprise" Entrants than ever before.

Kofi vs Sami Zayn for Rumble Moment

• GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    It should be noted that Styles recently said his back is a lot better now.

Honestly, I don't trust any wrestler who says something like that unless they have taken time off. And even taking time off doesn't change it a lot.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    That moment when you realize the Rumble will be all New Comers, Mid Carders, The One Man Band performing with the Social Outcasts, and more "Surprise" Entrants than ever before.

Kofi vs Sami Zayn for Rumble Moment

oh, I attended that rumble already

sheamus won

Geddoe wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    It should be noted that Styles recently said his back is a lot better now.

Honestly, I don't trust any wrestler who says something like that unless they have taken time off. And even taking time off doesn't change it a lot.

Especially one who, at the very least, was prepping for 2 world title matches for 2 companies he didn't want getting fucked up, and at most, was also talking to a third company about signing and didn't want that getting fucked up either

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    there were a few days where I had myself convinced that new day would take the us title from cena and I was really hoping it'd be kofi

I'd love to see him get a run. but realistically if it's gonna be one of them Big E makes more sense in more ways than 1.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    I'm going to go ahead and call dibs on the next OP as I've got a year end review ready.

I hope you like reading about injuries.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Oh, dang, as of 2 days ago the network is available in Germany. I need to check again at what time PPVs air to see if I can maybe watch the rumble or mania live.

Hmmm, it's 1AM, yeah, that's out.

Grobian on
    edited January 2016
    You know who is a good wrestler, not hurt and an established star who is willing to put over talent?

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
    You know who is a good wrestler, not hurt and an established star who is willing to put over talent?

Well, two out of three...

Mwx884o.jpg
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I imagine he has much better things to do right now

Especially since Guardians Vol. 2 starts filming soon

CYpGAPn.png
    Moose called out Okada for the ROH Anniversary PPV <3

Well, two out of three...

He's got two working shoulders!

2ohWien.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    konnor's got a jaw injury, so really what should be happening is that kalisto and viktor should form a new tag team from the wreckage

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    konnor's got a jaw injury, so really what should be happening is that kalisto and viktor should form a new tag team from the wreckage
    I would dig this if it was Konnor instead of Viktor

CYpGAPn.png
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Solution to WWE injury problems going forward.

1. Hire Zack Sabre Jr and Marty Scurill
    2. Rename Raw tp World of WWE Sport
    3. Done.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    if Adam Rose had a better character I would be 100% in

Slater, Axel, and Bo was enough

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Kofi by himself is definitely not a main event champion. But with the New Day doing so great this should totally be his chance. He always has the great Rumble moments that the announcers constantly bring up, and they show the clips in every montage. They've already shown that the Authority gets along with New Day. They should just cheat an absurd amount, let Kofi have another crazy moment, and actually win this one.

Now if they let him/them keep the title until WM is another thing.

uyvfOQy.png
    Well, time to end this thread in the middle of the night like WWE scrubbing Hogan from their website before the news hit.

JOSHI GIFS!

Mwx884o.jpg
This discussion has been closed.