As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pinny Pal Community Thread 2.0 - Please read the first post :)

1767778798082»

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    If you're having trouble with your pin budget this year, give this search a try!

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    So if anyone heard the Staff podcast today, one of our own got namechecked. It was delightful.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    So if anyone heard the Staff podcast today, one of our own got namechecked. It was delightful.

It gave me quite the lol for obvious reasons(and the podcast was out on Thursday just because I had to check to make sure there wasn't a newer one).

• krovekkrovek Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    k I have been getting into pin collecting and wonder what or who you can put me with that i can do pinny pals with and im not sure if i'll be able to get all pins but at least the 2016 south set

krovek on
  • evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »

It gave me quite the lol for obvious reasons(and the podcast was out on Thursday just because I had to check to make sure there wasn't a newer one).

Haha, just heard it ;)

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • MadkineMadkine AustraliaRegistered User regular
    krovek wrote: »
    k I have been getting into pin collecting and wonder what or who you can put me with that i can do pinny pals with and im not sure if i'll be able to get all pins but at least the 2016 south set

Krovek, as a starter add the pins you have available to your lanyard so others know what you have to trade. Also on the pinnypals site you can use the list of pins to see who has the pins available that you want, and then you can make them an offer.

• RaynerRayner Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Random question, but has there been any word on the Pin post for this year, or if there it's going to be a thing?
    or is that a new years thing?

• aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    Rayner wrote: »
    Random question, but has there been any word on the Pin post for this year, or if there it's going to be a thing?
    or is that a new years thing?

Do you mean the poster? Right now there are no plans to produce it, but if they do make it everyone who bought two sets of pins over the holiday season will get a copy.

• JanelStarrJanelStarr Vancouver, WARegistered User regular
    Hi everyone! So I've been lurking here for a few months and thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm JanelStarr, living in the Portland, Oregon area. I've been to the 2014 & 2015 West and 2015 South PAXes.

I recently got into pin collecting at West (Prime) 2015, mostly due to the minecraft and portal pins. My first and so far only pin trade was with Robert Khoo, but alas, now I am hooked on pinning.

During the round of double secret boxes this past Friday, I was lucky enough to order 12 boxes, hopefully giving me lots of items to trade! I will be putting up a lanyard on pinny pals as soon as I get those boxes opened.

I now have an obsession with the Kemper pins and will only be trying to get pins that I personally like.

So yeah, just wanted to say hi to everyone!

• dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    JanelStarr wrote: »
    Hi everyone! So I've been lurking here for a few months and thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm JanelStarr, living in the Portland, Oregon area. I've been to the 2014 & 2015 West and 2015 South PAXes.

I recently got into pin collecting at West (Prime) 2015, mostly due to the minecraft and portal pins. My first and so far only pin trade was with Robert Khoo, but alas, now I am hooked on pinning.

During the round of double secret boxes this past Friday, I was lucky enough to order 12 boxes, hopefully giving me lots of items to trade! I will be putting up a lanyard on pinny pals as soon as I get those boxes opened.

I now have an obsession with the Kemper pins and will only be trying to get pins that I personally like.

So yeah, just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Welcome to the club. :)

Nice to have more Oregon people added to the group. Are you heading to South this year?

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • JanelStarrJanelStarr Vancouver, WARegistered User regular
    Sadly I am not able to make it to South this year. I may be planning on hitting up South every other year or every 2 years.

• SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    1) Who got name-checked? Has fame gone to their head?

2) I just finished Fallout 4 after 100 hours of gameplay. I feel like I'm back in the real world again. So hello.

• KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Keroan was warned for this.
    SerpicoBC wrote: »
    1) Who got name-checked? Has fame gone to their head?

2) I just finished Fallout 4 after 100 hours of gameplay. I feel like I'm back in the real world again. So hello.

zerzhul on
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181985030181

Aus 13 set.

EDIT: @Lazorz just pointed out the AUS Gabe is missing an eye. Not like the print was removed, the whole bit of enamel has popped out.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • BrushwoodMuttBrushwoodMutt Registered User regular
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181985030181

Aus 13 set.

EDIT: @Lazorz just pointed out the AUS Gabe is missing an eye. Not like the print was removed, the whole bit of enamel has popped out.

Wow, even with a messed up Aus Gabe, the price bidding is going up kind of quickly...ahh but South is soon and it is debatable to throw my hat in...

It doesn't mention it in the auction, so it's possible the bidders haven't seen it.

Could always win it and then ask Brian for a replacement at PAX.. MyNtgRd.png

• BrushwoodMuttBrushwoodMutt Registered User regular
    It doesn't mention it in the auction, so it's possible the bidders haven't seen it.

Could always win it and then ask Brian for a replacement at PAX.. MyNtgRd.png

That seems dishonest...

The seller might not even realise how sought after that set is.

• darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Pretty good price. good luck to who ever gets it.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.