As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Local PAX South Exhibitors

AerikanAerikan Game Design ManagerWellington NZRegistered User regular
edited January 2016 in PAX South
Hey all, who will be exhibiting, hosting panels, or otherwise is a part of PAX that's from Texas and especially San Antonio?

I am a local game developer and artist who works with a lot of city organizations in the tech and art sector. Part of my work on these groups and committees is building the local game dev scene, and one part of that is specifically connecting more with PAX South to get more connection between the conference and the city. I think a lot of people could benefit from a list of local exhibitors and game creators.

A list of local game devs (or people making tabletop or other games) would be really helpful. It would help us to continue to connect outside of PAX and would be useful for us to meet at PAX. There is some specific stuff we can do right away - this would be a useful list for local news (though I myself am not a journalist), you all should come to our panel at PAX on activating the local scene, and we can coordinate and collaborate at the con - but also a useful list for future support for each other.

Message here with some quick info if you are a local (Texas and especially San Antonio) and let's make some connections!

Aerikan on

• Options
    tbrooks1986tbrooks1986 Registered User regular
    Well we aren't a business so I'm not sure if we are what you're looking for but the Pathfinder Society of San Antonio will be there with a booth signing people up for Pathfinder Society in general and running Pathfinder games all weekend. If that suffices, I can make a blurb and provide the link to the website.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2016
    I think it would be a great thing to have a list of local exhibitors and devs.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    AerikanAerikan Game Design Manager Wellington NZRegistered User regular
    Please PM me info! As we gain a list here we can take it offline and create a meetup or something. Plus PAX South itself might be interested in a list of local developers.

• Options
    macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    This should help: http://paxsouth.macbitt.com/exhibitors-local/

It is a list of all Texas based exhibitors (that I could verify, anyway) from my site's Detailed Exhibitor List. Most of them are game developers, but there's some others in there as well. You should be able to get their contact info through their linked websites.

• Options
    AerikanAerikan Game Design Manager Wellington NZRegistered User regular
    Thank you so much!

• Options
    macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    The local exhibitors list has been updated to include the Tabletop area exhibitors from Texas.