As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PBP] FFG Star Wars: Echoes of the Force [IC/OOC]

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    Han: So, what was your job while you were based here?
    Finn: Sanitation.

• OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    The First Order had some new ideas about stormtrooper MOS.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    how can you trust a galactic dictatorship that can't keep its freshers squeaky clean?

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Imagine my surprise when I learned that my brothers job in the marine corps was to not get trucks and the like stuck in the sand.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    @OptimusZed Building a Sullustan Ace:Pilot out of AoR. Anything special/unusual I need to do during creation, should I be using Duty as normal during creation? Spend all XP/save some (right now have 5xp left, but could easily save 20-30)?

I'm going with the entirely original captured rebel fighter pilot storyline, skill focus on planetary piloting and gunner. Ship wing gets blasted, goes down and gets captured and transferred to HJ-374.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    It might be worthwhile to hold off on building a character until Zed closes recruitment, especially since we don't know if there will be any house rules to starting generation

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I will build all the mans! Plus I just need to do it anyway so I can guide PC creation in my own campaign down the road.
    Also for anyone inclined, I've found EotE and AoR form fillable PDF character sheets. They are awesome.

• KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    If its not too late I am heavily interested in this.

I was just whining to some friends that I really want a Star Wars PBP to get involved in.

I haven't even glanced at the ruleset, but I'll take a look at the books tonight.

Khildith on
    @OptimusZed Building a Sullustan Ace:Pilot out of AoR. Anything special/unusual I need to do during creation, should I be using Duty as normal during creation? Spend all XP/save some (right now have 5xp left, but could easily save 20-30)?

I'm going with the entirely original captured rebel fighter pilot storyline, skill focus on planetary piloting and gunner. Ship wing gets blasted, goes down and gets captured and transferred to HJ-374.

Sounds fine. Just use the Duty options for starting characters, armed with the knowledge that duty won't be tracked and captured rebels won't have any gear to start.

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    Actually, we're probably to the point where I can start making some decisions about players. If you want in, give me a short description of the character you'd like to play and how you ended up on this rock. I don't need a build yet, so don't sweat that if you don't want to.

edited January 2016

Vn4lYG1.png

Keo Brandel

Keo is a Stormtrooper true believer, he saved some important figure during a battle and got "promoted" to this outpost. He hates it, since there's a damn war on and he is being wasted guarding this rock with no damn action to be found.

This being a non-combat posting, Keo figures there is almost no chance for further promotion, and while his benefactor is around scrabbling for political advancement while the Empire splits at the seams, he is at a frustrating and unfulfilling dead end.

Every day the briefings claim that despite the assassination of the Emperor, the rebels are on their last legs, but the increasingly panicked look on his superiors faces shows that they no longer have confidence in the news they deliver.

Those slimy reb's have destroyed nearly all the fragile peace in the galaxy, and Keo would kill to be able to do something about it!

And yet, here he stands, pulling guard duty in the same corridor for a sixth week in a row.

Khildith on
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    I'm still working on putting it together, yet. But it's looking like a pretty crowded field right now. Interest was higher than I anticipated.

Which is to say "yes, it's still possible to get in on this at this point," since I'm speaking cryptically for some reason.

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    The Emperor is dead! Long live the Empire!

Things are bad, and the Empire is clearly having some growing pains, but nothing can shake Mikhail's faith. The destabilizing force that was the Emperor is gone, and the empire can finally move into its next stage. Under the Emperor, we grew, and that was good and necessary, but he was also unbearably messy, moving outside and above the law whenever it pleased him. With such a person at the head of the state, of course people rebelled. A strong hand is the correct way to guide, but a strong hand must be guided by the law, and act within the law. Murdering subordinates for a presumed lack of competence? Unacceptable. Murdering subordinates for failing to follow proper procedure? Necessary.

And the political prisoners that Mikhail is tasked with collecting? Well, he does have the highest prisoner fatality rate. But he also has the highest number of subversives rooted out. He can't help it that some choose to run, after they have been clearly told that an attempt at escape will result in their executions.

Regardless, Mikhail has faith that in the end, the Empire as a force for good will continue. In the wake of the Emperors death, imperial forces have lost some good people. But they have also shaken off a lot of the chaff, and are stronger for it. Inevitably they will rise from this blow, stronger than ever, with righteous people like Mikhail at the forefront, leading the galaxy into a new age of stability and order.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    For Your Consideration:

Uther Cambrian

latest?cb=20091103134958

Prisoner. Pirate. Thug. Fugitive. Jedi.

All of these things, Cambrian has been over his 32 years. The last two being held in this Imperial dungeon, and the first 10 as a youngling at the Jedi enclave on Dantooine...just growing out his padawan braid. He hadn't even made his own lightsaber yet when the Republic fell and the galaxy witnesses the Rise of Empire. The next twenty years were spent running and hiding his powers and keeping to the fringes of the galaxy. An angry young man, he found an outlet in punching people in the face. First just to survive, then for credits. He liked credits. And he liked freedom. He bounced from backwater to backwater and as he grew older and harder, he started using the Force more and more. Nothing flashy, but enough to get an edge on his rivals. Eventually he joined up with a crew of fellow miscreants and passed his days as a marauder, taking prizes and raiding outposts. Until the Inquisition tracked him down, handily slaughtered his fellow pirates and threw him in this prison. He's been waiting for this "Lord Vader" person to come and "complete his training" ever since.

Stats:
    Race: Human
    Class & Specialization: Warrior (Aggressor)
    XP: 120+15

Soak: 2 Wound Threshold: 13 Strain Threshold: 12 Defense: 0

Characteristics:
    Brawn: 3, Agility: 2, Intellect:2, Cunning:3, Willpower:2, Presence:2

Skills:
    Athletics:1, Coercion:1, Cool:1, Discipline:1, Perception:1, Streetwise:1, Brawl:2, Lightsabre:1, Melee:1, Ranged(Lt):1

Morality: (Took extra 10 XP)
    Strength: Independence Weakness: Coldness

Talents:
    Plausible Denability (Remove 1 setback die on Coercion & Deception checks)
    Intimidating x2 (Eat Strain to Lower Coercion difficulty)

Force Powers (basic only)
    - Enhance
    - Move
    - Sense

Gear: heavy blaster pistol, some rations, a wilderness survival kit & backpack, a set of stormtrooper armor (helmet in the pack unless needed for a disguise or its visual enhancements) and thermal cloak to cover it all up. Oh...and a couple of thermal detonators. You know. Just in case. :) And an ancient purple lightsaber.

Steelhawk on
    Steelhawk wrote: »
    [Cool Name Forthcoming]
    Cabe

Cabe Slytalker

edited January 2016
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    [Cool Name Forthcoming]
    Cabe

Cabe Slytalker

Listen, man....Legacy was a really cool comic book! :)

Steelhawk on
    izd26e6n221p.jpg

Nuun Saim is no stranger to the Rebel cause. When Nuun was young his mother was killed during an Imperial raid of a rebel base on their homeworld of Sullust. This meant Nuun was raised by his father, a decorated X-Wing pilot whose career was cut short when he suffered an eye injury after being shot down and couldn't afford cybernetics. After his injury he turned to instructing the next generation of pilots, including Nuun.

Nuun's skill has started to surpass that of his father, but even the best pilot can have a bad day. Nuun was shot down during a battle and captured by Imperial soldiers. Nuun suffered a facial injury from the blast that brought down his ship and he feared a fate similar to his father. Luckily, he only suffered scarring on one side of his face which meant he could still fly. But he would spend plenty of time dreaming about flying another X-Wing as his capture landed him on Imperial Outpost HJ-374, far from any potential Rebel rescue.

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    [Cool Name Forthcoming]
    Cabe

Cabe Slytalker

Punt Speedchunk

3basnids3lf9.jpg

[Cool Name Forthcoming]
    Cabe

Cabe Slytalker

Application does not include double barreled blaster shotgun.

Denied.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    "Judging from the subject's complexion and reduced thermal output from extremities, they are going into shock. Administering a small dose of analgesic. Administration in process. Administration is complete. You may continue your interrogation in 2.6 minutes. Recommend hydration while the subject recovers. Perhaps a quick snack. Based on the current rate of information recovered, the subject is unlikely to answer your question before your body's glucose has dropped to suboptimal levels.

Or, you could slice into the subject's cranium and traumatize the trigeminal nerve. I predict an information retrieval rate increase of 87%."
    Prisoner interrogation log, Outpost HJ-374, 4936.97
    The DE-902 unit requested access to armory. Again. For the five hundredth time in a row. I checked its maintenance logs, and it was last wiped six days ago. I've denied its request, and logged another complaint to the day crew. I don't believe that they're actually doing anything about this.
    Maintenance and operations log, night shift, 4942.13
    I went to question Prisoner 8748 for more information on the location of the rebel base they were operating out of. Except that information was already recorded. According to the logs, the medical droid questioned #8748 itself.

And did a better job than I did.
    Information extraction, 4955.81

edited January 2016
    For some, HJ-374 was a post, a place to work, a place to sleep. For others, it was an opportunity, a way to crawl back out of obscurity and recover a tarnished career. For yet others, it was a cage, a place to be locked away and forgotten. It was all of these things and more.

When you came to the lonely planet, whether as a guard, a refugee, a prisoner, eventually your path crossed with Seth. He seemed to be a kind man, softspoken, and most found it hard to dislike him. In fact, when you asked around, most couldn't remember how he'd ended up there. "Old Seth?" they'd say, scratching their beard, clearing their throat, face twisting up with thought. "I don't know. He's always been here." And that was that--it was like Seth had been built into the walls of the prison, a permanent fixture, a piece of the environment.

When the Jedi Order's flame had been finally extinguished all those years ago the remaining keepers of peace and justice in the galaxy found themselves labeled as fugitives and traitors--criminals on the run from a threat that had been building for years and finally manifested. A tall figure, swathed in black, who drove the darkness in front of him like a storm and who in turn was driven by it.

It was easy, then, to turn away from the Force, to turn away from everything you'd known, when the only alternative was to be consumed by the cold, icy dark. And so HJ-374 had become a bolthole.

"Old Seth?" they said. "Yeah, I know him. Why's he here? No idea, the records are sealed, Emperor's eyes only. He seems well enough, though."

Super Namicchi on
    I hope that is an acceptable audition

[Cool Name Forthcoming]
    Cabe

Cabe Slytalker

Application does not include double barreled blaster shotgun.

Denied.

D'oh!

I think we'll leave applications open until the weekend.

Please bear in mind that if you don't get picked it's nothing personal or that there was anything wrong with your character submission. I've got sort of a list of boxes I want to check off with the people who end up the party that would kind of give up the ghost as it were of I told you them before hand. So it's going to be more about overall group composition than individual characters, I think.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. It's making me wish that a 12 player game wouldn't be completely unwieldy.

He said it folks, he's all but admitted it, he's just trying to meet a galactic quota, just padding the metrics! :p

Alright, warning track time.

Character summaries by Saturday morning, please. I'd like to get to customizing my opening early. Builds aren't necessary right away.

Update: I have a problem and already ordered Scum & Villainy, Imperials & Rebels, Citizens of the Galaxy cards, Fly Casual, and F&D Core book.

Send help.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Okay, so I've got bits and pieces of an idea. She's been traveling for a while, never staying in one place more than a few months. Started moving around once she turned eighteen and finished her two years of service at the foster home, and along the way she learned how to cook well enough to pay the bills while she looks for a place that feels right. Got married a few years back, but, as she puts it to the few people who've actually heard the story, "He went with me to the hospital and I had the baby. A week later, I walked out." Three weeks ago, she booked passage on a ship that passed fairly close by the station -- it was attacked by pirates, and the station picked up her safety pod. The authorities aren't really sure what to do with her; the ensign who managed the docking was reprimanded (because this is a covert installation not the Sisters of Mercy you nerf-herder), but once she was there, they decided she couldn't very well leave, and spacing someone you've talked to is a little too cold even for these fellows. Besides, most of them think she might be hiding something valuable.

Dana, Traveling Chef (+face), landed on the station after the ship she was on got wrecked. No real allegiance to Alliance or Empire, though she's not feeling too kindly towards the latter right now.

Captain Carrot on

Character summaries by Saturday morning, please. I'd like to get to customizing my opening early. Builds aren't necessary right away.
    Is that for everyone or just folks who haven't gone into much detail yet?

Is that for everyone or just folks who haven't gone into much detail yet?

You've already got a summary up, don't sweat it. This is for potential players I haven't heard from, yet.

I'm going to give everyone until Sunday evening to put in their submissions, then I'll be starting with @'s to the chosen players.

If you want to put your hat in the ring, I'm going to need at minimum a character name, general concept and how you ended up on the Outpost.

A name has been added, BTW. :)

I slightly updated my post to include a name a few more details.

edited January 2016
    Alright, let's fire up this hyperdrive.

@Custom Special
    @Steelhawk
    @ArcanisTheImpotent
    @Khildith

Report for duty. Go ahead and start work on your builds if you haven't yet. We won't need anything finalized for a bit, if we need a roll we'll eyeball it until then.

If your name isn't on the list, thanks for your application. You'll all have first dibs if we need a replacement for some reason. I'm honestly really sorry I can't just take everyone.
    latest?cb=20151106011636

Our Heroes(?)

ECHOES OF THE FORCE

CHAPTER 1: ASCENSION

It is a time of great upheaval for the GALAXY.
    Following the destruction of the second Death Star, the once-great EMPIRE is in retreat.
    System after system is falling to the REBEL ALLIANCE, heralding the end of decades of IMPERIAL RULE.
    Many once-thriving hubs of GALACTIC COMMERCE and trade have found themselves caught between the two WARRING FACTIONS.

Far from the Core, IMPERIAL OUTPOST HJ-374 sits on a planet whose coordinates have been expunged from all official charts.
    Until recently a storehouse for political prisoners and captured REBELS, one of the outpost's work crews has uncovered an ancient ruin.
    This discovery, along with the general instability in the IMPERIAL STRUCTURE, has led to a sudden influx of interested parties to this once-sleepy world.

HJ-374 sits directly in the path of the IMPERIAL REMNANT's retreat from the CORE.
    The next REBEL OFFENSIVE may push the IMPERIAL NAVY out of the system, leaving all personell on the world stranded behind enemy lines.

The orange-green sun of the Fooshura system paced its long, slow arc across the skies of the unnamed planetoid housing Outpost HJ-374. In another few standard hours it would dip behind the distant, mountainous horizon, casting this side of the jungle planetoid into darkness. Already the wilds were coming alive with the sounds of nocturnal animal life, the mighty beasts sounding out their territorial roars. In the growing dusk, unnatural light erupts from a cliffside crevasse with an audible hum.
    "Get those lights swivelled. We're losing daylight fast, and I don't want to know what scuttles out of the shadows around here" grunted Commander Buunross, his white armor gleaming in the blue-yellow of the illumination batteries.
    The Imperial technician nodded and began making adjustments, filling the enclosure with the same off-color light. It bounced off the once-polished stone of the floor and walls, illuminating the dust in the air from the dig. In the tunnel below, the sound of drills and cutters began again, drowning out the noises of nature. Along the perimeter, troopers checked the automated defenses and turn their own HUD-enhanced vision toward the cliffside path that was the only means of egress the ruins, and to the jungle below.
    The clack of boot heels could barely be heard over the roar of tools, but ISB Inspector Inkla wasn't one to be ignored. She may have added a little extra muscle for emphasis, but at over two meters tall and built like a champion shockboxer, she probably didn't need to in order to make herself known. At her side, as always, was her personal secretary, both of them dressed in standard ISB black.

Players, please place yourself somewhere in the scene as appropriate to your character. Feel free to take liberties if that would help.

OptimusZed on

edited January 2016
    The cast, for the sake of easy reference:

Old Seth, played by ArcanisTheImpotent
    latest?cb=20060726162522
    For some, HJ-374 was a post, a place to work, a place to sleep. For others, it was an opportunity, a way to crawl back out of obscurity and recover a tarnished career. For yet others, it was a cage, a place to be locked away and forgotten. It was all of these things and more.

When you came to the lonely planet, whether as a guard, a refugee, a prisoner, eventually your path crossed with Seth. He seemed to be a kind man, softspoken, and most found it hard to dislike him. In fact, when you asked around, most couldn't remember how he'd ended up there. "Old Seth?" they'd say, scratching their beard, clearing their throat, face twisting up with thought. "I don't know. He's always been here." And that was that--it was like Seth had been built into the walls of the prison, a permanent fixture, a piece of the environment.

When the Jedi Order's flame had been finally extinguished all those years ago the remaining keepers of peace and justice in the galaxy found themselves labeled as fugitives and traitors--criminals on the run from a threat that had been building for years and finally manifested. A tall figure, swathed in black, who drove the darkness in front of him like a storm and who in turn was driven by it.

It was easy, then, to turn away from the Force, to turn away from everything you'd known, when the only alternative was to be consumed by the cold, icy dark. And so HJ-374 had become a bolthole.

"Old Seth?" they said. "Yeah, I know him. Why's he here? No idea, the records are sealed, Emperor's eyes only. He seems well enough, though."

Nuun Saim, played by Custom Special
    izd26e6n221p.jpg

Nuun Saim is no stranger to the Rebel cause. When Nuun was young his mother was killed during an Imperial raid of a rebel base on their homeworld of Sullust. This meant Nuun was raised by his father, a decorated X-Wing pilot whose career was cut short when he suffered an eye injury after being shot down and couldn't afford cybernetics. After his injury he turned to instructing the next generation of pilots, including Nuun.

Nuun's skill has started to surpass that of his father, but even the best pilot can have a bad day. Nuun was shot down during a battle and captured by Imperial soldiers. Nuun suffered a facial injury from the blast that brought down his ship and he feared a fate similar to his father. Luckily, he only suffered scarring on one side of his face which meant he could still fly. But he would spend plenty of time dreaming about flying another X-Wing as his capture landed him on Imperial Outpost HJ-374, far from any potential Rebel rescue.

Uther Cambrian, played by Steelhawk
    latest?cb=20091103134958

Prisoner. Pirate. Thug. Fugitive. Jedi.

All of these things, Cambrian has been over his 32 years. The last two being held in this Imperial dungeon, and the first 10 as a youngling at the Jedi enclave on Dantooine...just growing out his padawan braid. He hadn't even made his own lightsaber yet when the Republic fell and the galaxy witnesses the Rise of Empire. The next twenty years were spent running and hiding his powers and keeping to the fringes of the galaxy. An angry young man, he found an outlet in punching people in the face. First just to survive, then for credits. He liked credits. And he liked freedom. He bounced from backwater to backwater and as he grew older and harder, he started using the Force more and more. Nothing flashy, but enough to get an edge on his rivals. Eventually he joined up with a crew of fellow miscreants and passed his days as a marauder, taking prizes and raiding outposts. Until the Inquisition tracked him down, handily slaughtered his fellow pirates and threw him in this prison. He's been waiting for this "Lord Vader" person to come and "complete his training" ever since.

Keo Brandel, played by Khildith
    Khildith wrote: »
    Vn4lYG1.png

Keo is a Stormtrooper true believer, he saved some important figure during a battle and got "promoted" to this outpost. He hates it, since there's a damn war on and he is being wasted guarding this rock with no damn action to be found.

This being a non-combat posting, Keo figures there is almost no chance for further promotion, and while his benefactor is around scrabbling for political advancement while the Empire splits at the seams, he is at a frustrating and unfulfilling dead end.

Every day the briefings claim that despite the assassination of the Emperor, the rebels are on their last legs, but the increasingly panicked look on his superiors faces shows that they no longer have confidence in the news they deliver.

Those slimy reb's have destroyed nearly all the fragile peace in the galaxy, and Keo would kill to be able to do something about it!

And yet, here he stands, pulling guard duty in the same corridor for a sixth week in a row.

Tl;dr: A jedi, rebel pilot, force-wielding pirate, and stormtrooper walk into a bar...

Custom Special on
    edited January 2016
    Keo

At least I'm outside for once.

Keo couldn't tell if his distaste for this dirtball was coloring his senses or if somehow the terrible smell of the jungle was bypassing the sealed environment of his helmet, but he was determined to enjoy the change of scenery anyway.

His HUD flashes through a dozen shades over the course of two seconds as it adjusts to the new lighting, possibly the most exciting thing to pass in front of his eyes in the last few hours.

Just his luck that he would be guarding the "interior perimeter", perhaps the most safe and boring assignment possible out here.

At least a few of the prisoners were being used as extra labor for the dig, but they had begun their work in the tunnel before he arrived and he assumed they would be still at it when he was relieved. The chances of one of them attempting an escape and making it this far were vanishingly small.

For maybe the hundredth time this shift, Keo daydreamed about an attack from the wildlife. He had heard rumors that the creatures out there would snatch unsuspecting troopers and carry them off whole, the only evidence of their attack being the screams retreating into the jungle. Keo knew that was just bantha fodder though, greenies trying to frighten eachother. Still, he would relish a little action, something besides drills and patrols.

I could use some help with character creation if anyone feels like being awesome. I've been reading the core books a bit, but I don't really have a clear idea how to build my character yet. I'm thinking I'd use the Soldier career from AoR and the Sharpshooter specialization, but I don't really understand Duty at all, especially with how it will pertain to an Imperial character instead of a Rebel. And it seems like leveling my characteristics would be a good idea, but I don't know how much is too much to invest into it.

I see Zed said we weren't using the duty system at all, should I just ignore it then, or should I take the 10 duty I start with and turn it into 10 exp and not worry about it after that?

Khildith on
    Khildith wrote: »
    I could use some help with character creation if anyone feels like being awesome. I've been reading the core books a bit, but I don't really have a clear idea how to build my character yet. I'm thinking I'd use the Soldier career from AoR and the Sharpshooter specialization, but I don't really understand Duty at all, especially with how it will pertain to an Imperial character instead of a Rebel. And it seems like leveling my characteristics would be a good idea, but I don't know how much is too much to invest into it.

I see Zed said we weren't using the duty system at all, should I just ignore it then, or should I take the 10 duty I start with and turn it into 10 exp and not worry about it after that?
    Just take whatever you want for your starting Duty. It's not going to matter, starting very soon. If you want the most bang for your buck, grab the bonus XP and don't worry about it. If you want to make your commitment to the Empire an important point moving forward, think about ways to incorporate that into your Morality. Or we can just play it out, whatever.

google drive link with my character sheet

I went human for pretty obvious reasons, which is 2 across the characteristics board with 110 starting exp, took the 10 exp from duty, added 2 to agility for 70 exp, 1 to brawn for 30.

I had 20 exp left so I grabbed two 5 point talents and a 10 point one.

Skill wise I have 4 from Soldier, 2 from Sharpshooter, and 2 from being human. Am I going to suffer for not investing any of my starting exp in skills?

I'm thinking 2 points in Ranged (Heavy) and 1 in various skills that feel appropriate for military training.

I grabbed the stats for Blaster Rifles and Laminate armor from the book and included it on my sheet, along with a few things I think Troopers would tend to carry, like an extra comlink, etc. I have no idea if I'll still have this stuff when combat comes, but I'm prepared with what feels thematically appropriate right now.

As far as morality goes, I haven't really looked very hard at the system, I'm a bit fried from working on that so I'm gonna take a few hours then figure it out.