As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[sysadmin] sexy.code = new.underpants.required

19495969798100»

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Oh is it better now? I remember the last time I attempted to use it and got a false positive my solution was either uninstall completely, or go through this huge complicated cisco-like ordeal to make an exception to it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    With Sophos Cloud, you can select the warning, then click Ignore Alert. You can also setup exceptions so that the system will always ignore the selection.

Le_Goat on
    While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    I think it may have been a decade since I've looked at Sophos in general.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Soooooo.... who's the lucky person to start the new thread before those mean admins and mods close us down?

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    not it

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Seidkona on
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    So, before the new year the topic of discussion was how people just fail at critical thinking, Boolean logic or troubleshooting steps.

I didn't have the opportunity to participate and lend my assent to this proposition because it is always, always true.

Not even a day after I return to work am I smacked in the face with this. Got in contact with support, outlined the problem - old server with compatible clients, works fine. New server with compatible clients, function is broken.

"I am on the server team, this looks like a client issue". I had to point out three times that it definitely isn't that as the compatible clients overlap and work fine with the old server but not the new server version. Support guy, pls

This discussion has been closed.