As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South pin quest!

2»

• Options
    AmberxAltF4AmberxAltF4 Durham, NCRegistered User regular
    Has anyone sold their pin for $10 at the last couple of US paxen?

Chonku chonku coins for behemoth pins were $10 at East too :)

Trade me pins: Lanyard!

XoFQ4b7.png
  • Options
    gacbmmmlgacbmmml Registered User regular
    Qumaden wrote: »
    Wraith90 wrote: »
    I feel the lack of an earned pin is a mistake, South is still new and there is no way for brand new collectors to get pins without spending a lot of money.

PA doesn't really have a say in that. That's all based around the third party who aren't doing it for collectors, they're doing it to advertise their product.

Of course they do. They set the licensing price. If they lower it more 3rd party developers will jump on board.

• Options
    DashboardBroDashboardBro Registered User regular
    I can't believe there is only 4 partner pins, and none are free. How am I suppose to start a collection from that and get all the other pax pins.

• Options
    ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    I can't believe there is only 4 partner pins, and none are free. How am I suppose to start a collection from that and get all the other pax pins.
    Check out Knox's comments in the Electric boogaloo thread, he's not the only one. Also, the pin quest is about meeting people, more than collecting. Come to the community trading events as well, informally scheduled for the end of each day near the merch lite booth. South is smaller, but a good way to start.

• Options
    DashboardBroDashboardBro Registered User regular
    Check out Knox's comments in the Electric boogaloo thread, he's not the only one. Also, the pin quest is about meeting people, more than collecting. Come to the community trading events as well, informally scheduled for the end of each day near the merch lite booth. South is smaller, but a good way to start.

they are near the merch booth around what time? Like the hour before pax shuts down?

• Options
    ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    The times are listed in the Pax South 2016 pinny pals and you thread. Check it out.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    FYI, it didn't make it on the banner, but Armadeaddon boxes and I beleive cases will be there as well.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    @Beker does the actual printed banner have it written as "moleskin" like it does on the linked image? Was this a Tychpo that can't just be edited out :o

dmosinee on
    Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    would that, in fact, be a Brianpo? or Typian? Hmm neither of those sounds right.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    dmosinee wrote: »
    @Beker does the actual printed banner have it written as "moleskin" like it does on the linked image?

Blame Brian. Not sure if it will be fixed in printed version. Good catch though. Find it before we print next time and maybe you'll win a prize.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png