As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What is pax officially selling?

angelicstubbornessangelicstubborness Registered User regular
Is there a thread I missed?

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Are you talking about PAX related merch? If so there's usually Shirts, Pins, and other show exclusive stuff. Last year there were water bottles, sunglasses, etc. Every year varies, and there's tons of other stuff aside from show specifics, which are just Penny Arcade items.

• angelicstubbornessangelicstubborness Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm talking about that. Sorry just got off a 13 hour shift. I know for prime they made a thread that showed off what they had, but I don't see one here. I'm specifically looking for pax hoodies.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    They usually release a picture of the Merch banner that shows what they will be selling. Once that is released a thread will probably pop up.

IhtGIyi.png
  • ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    If you are wanting Pins, there is a Pin Quest guide under the Maps section in the App that will show you the new pins.

B2YfFSb.png
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Merch banner should be ready for consumption.... in next day or two!

We also have a really weird thing we are testing out at the merch booth this year. It's a free raffle type thing where you can get free stuff.

People seemed to like free stuff. So...

(south is fun because we get to test things out)

Some guy.
  • StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    Merch banner should be ready for consumption.... in next day or two!

We also have a really weird thing we are testing out at the merch booth this year. It's a free raffle type thing where you can get free stuff.

People seemed to like free stuff. So...

(south is fun because we get to test things out)

I love to test free things out let me test all the free things :)

• ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    Free sounds good, I'm up for testing something new

B2YfFSb.png
    One request Rob, hoodies please!!! Mine from pax is worn from so much love already

I just wish we'd get the scarves but I suppose us being Texas it doesn't make much aense.

StinkyTurd wrote: »
    I just wish we'd get the scarves but I suppose us being Texas it doesn't make much aense.

It could be worse, they could sell sombreros

B2YfFSb.png
    ahstoddard wrote: »

It could be worse, they could sell sombreros

The sad thing is if be willing to wear a sombrero around pax lol

• ArtDragonArtDragon Registered User regular
    Banner is up. I cannot enlarge it due to having it password protected on a gallery.
    Link: https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2016/01/22/pax-south-store-banner

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Love the bag and tempted to grab a moleskin f for autographs

• The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular

I think the winter con counteracts the Texas location.
    Last south Logitech was giving away scarves and they were a huge hit. People kept asking where I got it while I was wearing it and it was a necessity for my whole trip. A lot of people were wearing them all over, it wasn't just me. I didn't expect Texas to be so chilly. (Was last year abnormally cold? I don't know.)
    I'd love to see more scarves this year.

x5XpZBK.pngEz7XjRx.pngml9Z6gf.png
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Woo! Looking forward to the pins and patch! The pins last year were more specific to PAX South however...

OtyHMcu.jpg
    I might start collecting xD You never know.

• Bartoni33Bartoni33 Southern IllinoisRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Quick question: What is the Moleskin? It looks like a tablet cover.

Aww no hoodies. And the water bottle is the same as last year. Oh well mine is still in good shape, just a little scratched (BTW they are great quality, I've dropped mine a few times on a concrete floor at work and it's still good to go).

Bartoni33 on
    A moleskin is a journal/notepad

• Bartoni33Bartoni33 Southern IllinoisRegistered User regular
    A moleskin is a journal/notepad

Thank you. Can you tear out the pages and make it a tablet cover? :P

doubtful there not large but just google moleskine its actually a specific brand and you can see what they sell here http://www.moleskine.com/us/ :)