As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Love] Thread is home for all kinds of love, but especially the love of booze

1939495969799»

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    I just want people to know that I have started creating a random generator to simulate the messages @Angelina receives.

Firing it up for the first time, I received:

"Hello, lick I want to spank'n'wank forever."

So far I'm calling it a success.

Edit:
    Second trial returns "hey Angel! I wana save it."

I am seriously astounded at how accurate these are after like 10 minutes of work. Imagine what the generator could do if fully fleshed out!

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I just want people to know that I have started creating a random generator to simulate the messages @Angelina receives.

Beautiful.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

We could make an entire thread out of that generator; keep us posted.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    I am seriously astounded at how accurate these are after like 10 minutes of work. Imagine what the generator could do if fully fleshed out!

:winky:

• Options
    "fuckin' little freak I wanna munch forever."

I'm dying.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    While it would be a horrible thing to do and I am in no way endorsing it... it occurs to me that the next step would be creating a bot that sends these out on dating sites to try to find out if any of these could ever merit positive responses.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    While it would be a horrible thing to do and I am in no way endorsing it... it occurs to me that the next step would be creating a bot that sends these out on dating sites to try to find out if any of these could ever merit positive responses.

I fully endorse this 'graduate thesis' for 'online dating.'

• Options
    AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    I'm sure I could relate that to mental health nursing somehow.

"Jan 22 9:41 pm

You're on an escalator and there is a power cut. What do you do?"

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »

Hey, he didn't compare the escalator to his dick (yet), this seems like a pretty good message.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Great thing about escalators is that they don't shut down when they lose power. They just turn into stairs.

broken image link
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Great thing about escalators is that they don't shut down when they lose power. They just turn into stairs.

oh

my

god

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

It's like performance art. Or journalism. I'd definitely read an article about it and it would go viral no problem.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular

Thanks, Mitch!

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote: »

Thanks, Mitch!

RIP

Probably one of my favorite things he was in below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMreL0z3CIw

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options

Funny thing, where I work the escalators are not very good.

And it turns out, because of legal stuff, if you fall down an unpowered escalator and hurt yourself, the establishment is responsible, since they're not actually classified as stairs.

So we have to make sure that none of the guests ever use the escalator when it's off or else we can eat a huge fine.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »

Thanks, Mitch!

RIP

Probably one of my favorite things he was in below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMreL0z3CIw

I think my favorite bit of his was his appearance in Dr. Katz. Where he told the story about stealing money from his friend and how he knew it was wrong. But he just couldn't do it, because he had to buy a nice birthday present for her.

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Angelina wrote: »

Respond with:

"panic, knock the pregnant women down in my rush to get out, then burn the building down so that nobody will ever know about my cowardly behaviour.

Some people say I over react in stressful situations, but I still think it was a reasonable response "

Then follow up with:

"Oh, you meant hypothetically, just ignore that last message."

orthanc
This discussion has been closed.