As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – 6180 The Moon

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – 6180 The Moon

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play 6180 The Moon. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Completely unbiased, I loved the game. Great soundtrack, too.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• beetnemesisbeetnemesis Registered User regular
    For a second, I thought this was for "To the Moon" and I got really excited.

This was a great game for First 15.

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    I like the puzzle game First 15s, they both seem to enjoy the genre and it's easy to feel that vicarious joy.

• llaunayllaunay Registered User new member
    Grabbing this pronto!

• DinoFightDinoFight Registered User regular
    Does Mike say what I think he says at 6:02? Motherf*g?

www.kendallshammer.com/posts-2
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    I don't think that's an expression.

• ArxArx Registered User regular
    I'm not one of those people who needs flashy graphics to like a game. On the contrary, I love simple games with great gameplay.

Unfortunately, this game is just bad. Firstly, It's super short. I beat it with all achievements on steam in about 45 min.
    The first few minutes it seems interesting, but then it's just more of the same.
    This seems almost like someone played a couple of good minimalist platformers like "Thomas was alone" and "VVVVVV" and decided to make a similar game, while totally missing the point.
    Are we going to see some colours? Nope., just crap monochrome.
    It's very much a one trick pony, whose only trick is a wraparound screen.

Really, don't buy this one. Even if it's only a buck or two, you will get about an hour of gameplay, of which the last 3/4 is just plain boring. There are a ton of other very cheap games which will scratch this same itch. If you haven't played it, VVVVVV will give you about 4 hours (including a short segment with the same wraparound mechanic), and a couple more hours to try and get some of the trickier tokens. More importanty, it's fun all the way through.

edited January 2016
    deleted

DinoFight on
    @dinofight, no, that's not what he's saying. He's making a generic frustrated noise halfway through "motherfucker"

@Tube that sounds plausible

I agree with you that it sounds unfortunate, but you can trust me that isn't a word that is in Mike's vocabulary.

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    See also:

latest?cb=20130411035507