As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Martin Randau

2»

• FabioleanFabiolean Registered User regular
    RANDAU BALLET

• trident042trident042 Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Sorry strip!Tycho, but that wisdom don't math out. Sure, it's easy to relate to the idea if you're a solo online player, but in the strip Tycho and Gabe game together.
    In a world where P = the number of participants in your private chat,
    and G = the number of participants in your online game mode of choice,
    and Pg = the subsection of P who also comprise parts of G,
    then if Pg/G >= 1/2, then members of group P cannot be considered any kind of "rando".
    You're the home team, and should be respected as such by any others joining "your" game.

trident042 on
    This signature now left intentionally blank.
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    What are you, some kind of Alrando Turing?

• ColdbrandColdbrand Registered User regular
    Every other comic must be a Destiny comic.

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Coldbrand wrote: »
    Every other comic must be a Destiny comic.

And people must complain about it regardless of whether you need to know anything about Destiny to get the joke.

• HelicaonHelicaon Registered User regular
    Rho wrote: »
    I'm sure it's because I'm an idiot, but I don't really get Gabe's last bubble. I think he's insulting the rando viciously, but it could be read as a reply to Tycho's statement that we are all randos. Also, if he is insulting the rando, I can't really reverse engineer the whole insult.

I was imagining farmville had got a lot more competitive and vicious since I cured myself of playing it...

• DrogeistDrogeist Registered User regular
    Eastman, he came out of the East to do battle with THE AMAZING RANDO

Logged in for this!