As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

California Pax-Treme! [California Extreme Forum Meetup]

2»

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    mori noooooo

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    What? I've got to see my cousin Ezio!

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    I went to that event many years ago. Half the machines did not work and the good ones all had giant lines. If you're into pinball, those all seemed to be working fine for the most part.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Cabezone wrote: »
    I went to that event many years ago. Half the machines did not work and the good ones all had giant lines. If you're into pinball, those all seemed to be working fine for the most part.

Its likely gotten more curated since then, this has not been the story I've gotten from anyone who has been in the last four years or so

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Also it sucks that this falls when it does, because I've been wanting to go to CAX for like seven years now.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Cabezone wrote: »

Pinball is pretty fun, though.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227