As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CoH/CoV] Chat: Big patch! Spring Fling event! ITT we plan Accualt's wedding.

• Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ernesto Hess

Night Devil Squadron- Scrapper

i kinda have to be there

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • ProfessorPolycarpProfessorPolycarp Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Blau also has Hess unlocked if you can't show for some reason.

ProfessorPolycarp on
  • Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Macro9 wrote: »
    Ernesto Hess

Blitz Squadron- Peacebringer

i kinda have to be there

Way to not quote ass.

Gear Girl on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    We finished the lvl 15-20 Cap Au Diable SF.

Neither Infernal nor Baz proved to be tougher than one room filled with 4 Longbow spawns and ambushes.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited November 2007
    Ringo wrote: »

Neither Infernal nor Baz proved to be tougher than one room filled with 4 Longbow spawns and ambushes.

That fucking room was bullshit. All those spawns coming at us was ridiculous.
    Gear Girl wrote: »
    Ernesto Hess

i kinda have to be there

Way to not quote ass.

There's no pleasing you.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ernesto Hess

Frenzy Squadron - Scrapper

Last Son on
  • Shazbot!Shazbot! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Ringo wrote: »

That room took forever. I think I only died four times the whole SF, and all four times was in that one room.

Had a great time tonight, our impromptu SF was quite exciting. But not quite as exciting as all of my zombies burning to death in the STD infested vagina of hell.

Shazbot! on
  • guruslothgurusloth Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Sister Psyche
    1. Blau Maschine (37 Claws/Regen).
    2. MeteoKnight (25 Fire/SS tank)

gurusloth on
    edited November 2007
    Is there anyway we can move Hess to tonight? It would have to be after Gear is done with what ever. I was supposed to work today, but it didn't work out. Which forces me to work tomorrow and fire my brother as well.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
    edited November 2007
    Unfortunately for me if it is moved to tonight I can't come. After class(what I was doing) there is company coming over. We could reschedule for a weekday..pretty much any of them are good for me.

How about Hess on Tuesday at 7cst like we would normally do Squadron.

Hess Tuesday 7cst

Gear- Blitz Squadron- lvl 28

Gear Girl on
    edited November 2007
    That is fine with me.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I get off of work at 7CST, I'd be up for sister psyche on either my 29 AR or my 26 BS, whichever will go better with the team.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited November 2007
    8cst then for Mysst? I can go later no big deal.

Gear Girl on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Interesting. There's one new base item in i11 (bases have only been 99% forgotten!) that lets you do flashback missions, from inside your base. So if you don't have a time travel related badge/souvenir and can't get someone to open an O-portal for you, there you go.

Scooter on
    edited November 2007
    If anyone is still interested in doing Hess today I can do it. I won't go into the boring details as to how I am able to now. Just let me know.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Scooter wrote: »
    Interesting. There's one new base item in i11 (bases have only been 99% forgotten!) that lets you do flashback missions, from inside your base. So if you don't have a time travel related badge/souvenir and can't get someone to open an O-portal for you, there you go.

What time travel badges/souvenirs are there?

Arcas on
    edited November 2007
    If anyone is still interested in doing Hess today I can do it. I won't go into the boring details as to how I am able to now. Just let me know.

I'd still like to do it on Tuesday..my account is fucked again..now I can't reactivate woo!

Gear Girl on
    edited November 2007
    I'll wait for Tuesday. Hopefully you get your account fixed.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Arcas wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »

What time travel badges/souvenirs are there?

There's like 40 of them, best to just go find a list.

Scooter on
  • HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Real life intrudes... I'm moving soon, and have an entire house to clean out and pack up. It's going to be a while before I can do much significant gaming. And I would've loved to do TFs on Fader, too. :x But hopefully I'll be able to at least make most Team Nights.

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    When did Positron take off his helmet? Man, I really haven't played hero side in a while...

Glal on
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Last issue of the comics (i11 story tie in event. Short story: Freedom Team Wipe, HT rez from Vanguard).

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
    edited November 2007
    Nocren wrote: »
    Last issue of the comics (i10 story tie in event. Short story: Freedom Team Wipe, HT rez from Vanguard).

Fixed...I think..unless I missed something.

Gear Girl on
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Nocren wrote: »
    Last issue of the comics (i10 story tie in event. Short story: Freedom Team Wipe, HT rez from Vanguard).

Fixed...I think..unless I missed something.

no, you're right.

Just got stuck in an endless loop

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007

Now I get off at 5CST, so anytime past 6CST works on Tuesday.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Chad SexingtonChad Sexington Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    If this counts as site whoring, feel free to strike me down.

I just thought I'd share with my CoX bruddahs that Massively is giving away 2 months of free playtime. All that is required is a comment.

Chad Sexington on
    edited November 2007

I just thought I'd share with my CoX bruddahs that Massively is giving away 2 months of free playtime. All that is required is a comment.

Damn US only contests.
    Mysst wrote: »

Now I get off at 5CST, so anytime past 6CST works on Tuesday.

Ok so Hess is just 7cst on Tuesday now..no more changing it..I hope they fix my damn account.

Edit: Annd it's fixed...excellent..

Gear Girl on
  • Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Nice that you guys now have a WoWInsider equivalent for every other MMO.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2007
    Pretty good success getting PA TFs going this past weekend.

Sister Psyche was put off for a Citadel run due to the levels of people that wanted in, and we actually got a Positron run done (was fun, for being the Positron TF). Scoot got another respec trial going as well, and cases of insomnia were cured.

In anticipation of next weekend, I still want to work more on task force commander. My suggestions are Synapse and Numina (both only need 4 to get going, one's low, one's high). It's probably too far ahead to plan times, but anyone interested?

Alternately, suggest some TF you're dying to do.

ProfessorPolycarp on
    edited November 2007
    The only taskforce I have left to do on Gear is Sara Moore in the shard...I might schedule it at some point but I'll let you get your stuff done first.

Gear Girl on
    edited November 2007
    They need an accolade for doing all 4 shard TFs. Perhaps call it 'I hate myself'. Have the graphic be a wrist and a straight razor.

ProfessorPolycarp on
  • Chad SexingtonChad Sexington Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Al Baron wrote: »

Nice that you guys now have a WoWInsider equivalent for every other MMO.

Sadly, "Every Other MMO Besides WoW" Insider didn't make it through during the process of deciding a name.

Chad Sexington on
  • korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The only taskforce I have left to do on Gear is Sara Moore in the shard...I might schedule it at some point but I'll let you get your stuff done first.

I'd be up for that on either my Scrapper or my Dark Defender.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Shazbot!Shazbot! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Aw, my 10-day trial has just concluded. I was planning on renewing right after, but I've decided to shop around for a new gfx card first, because if I'm going to continue playing, I would like my frame-rate to be managable and for the game not to crash every time I tried to shop for enhancements.

Am I correct to assume that I can renew at any time and my free-trial giver will get a free month himself? Or do I have to do it like, right now?

Shazbot! on
  • SkatDarkstarSkatDarkstar Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ok so I got a trial from Accault, but I can't figure out how to change it so I'm actually subscribed to the game. I go to the PlayNC site and log in, and then I go to my CoX account, and I've tried upgrade account, and activate account, and they both take me to a serial number screen, any help?

SkatDarkstar on
    edited November 2007
    Ok so I got a trial from Accault, but I can't figure out how to change it so I'm actually subscribed to the game. I go to the PlayNC site and log in, and then I go to my CoX account, and I've tried upgrade account, and activate account, and they both take me to a serial number screen, any help?

Yes because you need to buy City of Heroes or Villains or the Good vs Evil edition or something and input the code. You can't go straight to subscription unless you used a buddy code but I believe you have used a refer a freind code which means you have to go buy the game codes before you can play.

For the GvE edition you pay 30 bucks and get a free month so you basically pay 15.

For the Heroes and Villains boxes you pay 20 dollars each and get a free month in each so you pay 10 bucks for both or 5 bucks for one..granted you don't get the GvE extras if you care about that.

PlayNC Store

The correct way to do it to get Accualt the free month is to use the upgrade button.
    Shazbot! wrote: »
    Aw, my 10-day trial has just concluded. I was planning on renewing right after, but I've decided to shop around for a new gfx card first, because if I'm going to continue playing, I would like my frame-rate to be managable and for the game not to crash every time I tried to shop for enhancements.

Am I correct to assume that I can renew at any time and my free-trial giver will get a free month himself? Or do I have to do it like, right now?

4. You will only receive your free game time if your friend converts to a paid subscription within two months of the invitation being sent. Be sure to remind them to activate their account before time runs out!

Gear Girl on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    guys i have been playing the i11 beta good chunk

the ouroboros system is fantastic.

fun fact: if you do a mission that grants you a temp power

you can re-do that mission to re-grant the power

like say

the arachnos disguise from faultline

Pony on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    They should open a new server right now, and allow free character transfers to it

So that I can maybe use a name that isn't so fucking esoteric that it doesn't make sense.

Aurum 79 is taken on Virtue.

INeedNoSalt on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    today I just used a name change

I changed Victor Ultra to Victorious

I was surprised I got it considering that was the name I originally wanted like over a year ago.

Pony on
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Damn, I just remembered I have a previous engagement on Tuesday. Thus Frenzy shall be awol from the Hess TF.

Last Son on
This discussion has been closed.