As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Love] and Risotto

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I have a flask but it stews in there and you can really taste the leafyness after a bit.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »
    Yeah I only have green tea and that's not the same.

Have you tried green tea chocolate?

It has the most peculiar taste.

• AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

I'm not sure I even know where to get some!

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    I have a flask but it stews in there and you can really taste the leafyness after a bit.

Sneaking tea into the library in a flask. What a rebel.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Guys you know what time it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B6jgkcANRE

Platy on
    Veldrin wrote: »

I'm not sure I even know where to get some!

To be honest, I've only ever had it in Singapore.

Amazon UK has some stuff though.

When one person mentions drinking on the go and the other person mentions a peculiar taste, my mind immediately turns to Dune

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Guys you know what time it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uy0ldI_1HA

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Do you walk home from the convenience store with a bottle of iced tea wrapped in a brown paper bag?

This joke may not translate

3basnids3lf9.jpg

I'm afraid to say it has not translated!

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    When my paycheck comes in I'm buying a thermos for tea at work, I've needed one for months.

I'm European so I can drink alcohol in public without pretending it's something else

Land of the free

Ohhhh I've always wondered about the brown bag thing, I didn't realise that was why.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Yeah we got laws against drinking in public for some reason. Personally I never really understood the brown bag thing either, because it's basically synonymous with booze, so it's super-obvious.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I'm European so I can drink alcohol in public without pretending it's something else

Land of the free

Please don't include my country in your ridiculous liberties

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Powerful BPB lobby.

Yeah we got laws against drinking in public for some reason. Personally I never really understood the brown bag thing either, because it's basically synonymous with booze, so it's super-obvious.

Psych! It was Coca-cola. In your face, Scout.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Seriously though guys

Someone go and buy some matcha chocolate.

It tastes like someone speaking the words "white chocolate" from another room.

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

I think it was The Wire that claimed the brown paper bag worked because cops didn't actually give a shit so if they could pretend it wasn't booze they could ignore it. No idea how accurate that is though.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    edited January 2016
    Edit: Privacy issues.

Angelina on
    JayKaos wrote: »

I think it was The Wire that claimed the brown paper bag worked because cops didn't actually give a shit so if they could pretend it wasn't booze they could ignore it. No idea how accurate that is though.

Some states actually have laws the require liquor stores to place alcohol purchases in brown paper bags. To hide the fact that it's alcohol for the purchaser's privacy, but more likely to hide the sin of purchasing alcohol.

And then the winos will walk right our of the shop and can't help themselves and have to start consuming it right away, still in the bag.

Some people think the bag somehow grants them immunity from being stopped by cops, because they don't KNOW you're drinking alcohol in public, so if they ask you to show your drink it's unreasonable search and seizure protected by the Bill of Rights.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Flarne wrote: »

Land of the free

Please don't include my country in your ridiculous liberties

Does that mean everything people like to do in Amsterdam is banned in Sweden

I feel like we should've seen more Swedes

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Then again it's the united states so it's probably not wise to push the police and try testing this

NeoToma on
    So what if it is New Years Eve, you can't be rolling about the street with a bottle of something?

NeoToma wrote: »
    Then again it's the united states so it's probably not wise to push the police and try testing this

Nah, it's OK. I'm white.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    You can get ticketed here for drinking in public in your front yard :rotate:
    This state has one of the highest if not highest drunk driving rates , deaths and accidents from DD in the country
    And they think a fine is able to stop it or curb it /eyeroll

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I just came out of the doctor's and I can be fixed! They can fix me! There is a light!

Oh sweet merciful Yorkshire Jesus be praised!

Congrats buddy :D

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Man, indoor climate is way fucked in the arctic and no one's really making mechanical ventilation that can deal with a month's worth of -30°C weather. Best I could find is testing in -20°C. Even the academics are testing in like -8°C.

Fuck off and die.
  • JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    So what if it is New Years Eve, you can't be rolling about the street with a bottle of something?

Depends on the local police, really. Like in New Orleans around Mardi Gras, no one cares unless you're causing trouble.

JoeUser wrote: »

Depends on the local police, really. Like in New Orleans around Mardi Gras, no one cares unless you're causing trouble.

There are also specific locations in the US that don't have open container laws

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    You can drink whatever you want in New Orleans anytime as long as it's in an open container!

Congrats buddy :D

Although I've not had any treatment yet, it feels like a billion tons have been lifted off my shoulders. What I have is so much more easily fixed than my prior diagnosis and I could be back to okay within a month!

Oh god yes this is amazing I am on top of the world!

• JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »

There are also specific locations in the US that don't have open container laws

Often times those places have ordinances that say no glass on the sidewalk or street either.

So you might still see a paper bagged 40oz.

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    "Hey, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you would be interested in experimenting with 'pegging'?"

Blimey

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    When I was an obnoxious teenage anarchist, I used to drink my Dr. Pepper in a brown paper bag in the park, just to try to provoke the cops and waste their time. They never gave a crap, and I was super disappointed. Probably because that park was Drug Deal Central, and they had better things to do.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    "Hey, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you would be interested in experimenting with 'pegging'?"

latest?cb=20130512232936

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular

Ahh, the fetish hopefulls and their copy-paste desperation.

Fuck off and die.
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    So this girl I'm "seeing"? (idk I'm new at this poly stuff) as been showing me the other side of internet dating me with her weird threesome offers.
    I don't know why but I always just figured girls would be inherently better at hitting on girls?
    example
    Actually looking for a girl to have a threesome with me and my ex husband one time only to fulfill a long time promise with hopes he will take me back we were married 11 years but he left me i still love him but now we can be fwb anyway,

This discussion has been closed.