As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2016 Challenge Coin - Orders Closed.

123457»

• Options
    ronin_onironin_oni Registered User regular
    I got my hands on them over the weekend. Both the colored and regular look amazing. I love the gloss over each side of the coin on the colored coin, and the borders on both sides. The detail in the regular stamped backside of the coin (with all of the dice) is unbelievable. Fantastic craftsmanship went into making these coins. Thank you to the PA community and Kinddercorp. 100% satisfied customer.

• Options
    OrezbusOrezbus Wichita, KSRegistered User regular
    Is it still possible to order the second run of the coins?

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Yep! You can still place orders for both types of coins. Second run coins will arrive after PAX

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Got my coins, thanks. If you see me walking around come sign me and mention you are the coin organizer.

DanQ on
  • Options
    Still have lots of room to order more coins!!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    VolkatVolkat SANVERS WARRIOR T-town, WARegistered User regular
    Oh, wow! Both coins look freakin amazing! Ordered one of each, but after the initial 100 sold. Hopeful a second run will happen.

SOON.
  • Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    I want to thank RILMS for taking on this project and having done an AWESOME job! Cheers!! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    Devereaux wrote: »
    I want to thank RILMS for taking on this project and having done an AWESOME job! Cheers!! :D

Thank you very much!! I am happy to do it :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    How long are people thinking we keep coin ordering open after PAX?

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    I'd say 1-2 weeks.

khd33hubozxv.png
  • Options
    sammyHD1sammyHD1 Registered User regular
    I just ordered 1 of each wish i would have joined the forums earlier so i could pick them up at PAX but oh well

• Options
    shimwood wrote: »
    I'd say 1-2 weeks.

Ok, I was thinking two weeks :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    If anyone wants to say hi and/or chat about coins, I will have a pirate hat on for easy identification :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Gave colour coins to Jerry and Mike. They thought they were awesome :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    aboveterraaboveterra Registered User new member
    Does anyone have a spare coin at pax south? I'm at the con today and would be very greatful to anyone that I could buy a spare from.
    Thank you,
    -@superduperyay

• Options
    Gave a colour coin to Scott Kurtz. He thought it was amazing :D

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    BadCrumpanyBadCrumpany Registered User regular
    RILMS wrote: »
    Gave colour coins to Jerry and Mike. They thought they were awesome :)

That's really cool! I gave them engrams (from Destiny) that we had because Mike was wearing a Destiny jacket and Jerry was talking about some of the same problems we were mentioning with getting the same item decoded each and every time. :biggrin:

• Options
    SkelefishSkelefish Registered User regular
    Any more available?

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Yes!!

We need to sell 8 more regular and 16 more colour for a second run of either.

Please submit your order before the 15th!

RILMS on
    OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    8 Days left to order!!

We still need to sell 5 regular coins and 16 colour coins for a second run!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Tomorrow is the last day to order a coin!! I will close the order form at 7pm CST!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options

Ordering for the PAX South 2016 Challenge Coin has been closed.

Stats:

Total Coins ordered: 231
    Regular: 120
    Colour: 111

Total spent: 1,482$

It has been a lot of fun running the Challenge Coin this year and I look forward to doing it again next year!!

Yours,
    RILMS

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Job well done!!!

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    Thank you :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I paid for some coins on December 30th, but have heard nothing, and not seen the coins. Did I miss picking them up at South? Or is the company contacting me? I am confused ...

Thanks!

maywest on
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Just cross-posting this in the challenge coin threads:

If you're after a hard plastic case to protect/display your coins I grabbed some from this seller on ebay.

N6oblzsm.jpg

fyi.

• Options
    malak85malak85 Registered User new member
    I've been attending PAX South since 2015. But I didn't find out about the Challenge Coins until about 2018. I've managed to track down all but this one, for my collection. The awesome folks at Kidder Corp said that they could reprint some if enough were interested in ordering. But they stated it'd have to be approved by the coin community.
    Not sure if this thread will get any attention or not. But I just thought I'd try and see, cuz I'd really like to get my hands on a colored copy of this coin, too. I plan to frame my and my wife's passes with the corresponding coin to hang in our house.
    So are there any objections? Or how would I even get this approved? I hope this doesn't generate any hate, too.