As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Lone Monster Hunter looking for group

Wzagorski89Wzagorski89 Sinton, TXRegistered User regular
Hey all, so I'm coming up to San Antonio on my own, but I don't think it'll be as much fun on my own. I'd like to group up, especially with other people who play Monster Hunter 4. I'm 21+, so I'm good for bar crawling!

#MonsterHunterXForTheWest , #MH4U 4613-9575-9123 , HR G3 Hunter , Insect Glaive user.

• TomsushiTomsushi Registered User regular
    3pm on Friday there is a Monster hunter 4 Unlimited meet up.

• DeviousAmbitionDeviousAmbition TexasRegistered User new member
    I'll have my 3DS in tow as well as another friend. Hr 195 silver crown, friend is only hr3 since he just got it. You're welcome to tag along and play with in lines, not really sure of my plans just playing it by ear at the moment

• Wzagorski89Wzagorski89 Sinton, TXRegistered User regular
    Unlimited? I was only aware of Ultimate. Probly the same thing though.

I'm a G3 with just the Ukanlos Guild 10* quest left. My goals are to increase my hunter rank to 150 (almost 90 right now), get a cosmic guild card (make it easier to get Zinogre Skymeralds), and create Chameleos armor and Insect Glaive, as well as the Najarala para IG.

#MonsterHunterXForTheWest , #MH4U 4613-9575-9123 , HR G3 Hunter , Insect Glaive user.
  • LucentRaennaLucentRaenna Wichita Falls, TXRegistered User new member
    I play MH4U!! It's always hard to find a full group at cons, although it might be easier at PAX in comparison to the anime cons I attended in the past. :)

I can't wait to meet yall, let's do some hunts! Ps, my fc is in my sig.

• bartapbartap Registered User regular
    I'm always up for some Monster Hunter! I'll have 4U and Cross on me at the event, feel free to shoot me a pm to arrange hang out or whatever, I'll be at PAX all weekend. I'll also probably show up to the 4U meetup on Friday.

I'm going to be in town around 3 pm Thursday to check into my hotel. If yall wanna meet up between 4 pm and 10, that's cool with me. Also, PAX doesn't officially start until 10 am each morning, so if we get there early enough, we can group up outside the convention center.

Any thoughts on where we should meet up outside of PAX? Also, on Saturday, from 5pm and onwards, I'll be attending a group dinner (https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/202737/texas-de-brazil-group-dinner/p1) and Indies Need Booze after that. (https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/202048/indies-need-booze-pax-south)

I'll need to check out by 12pm on Sunday though.

Hey, real quick, I'm thinking of shooting for Rebellion Z armor, but I want to switch out the Vambraces and Greaves, since they won't take away my Awaken skill. I'm considering the Rebellion EX vambraces as a substitute, to bring the +6 honed edge up to +8, and White Fatalis Feet, which will add +3 to Honed Edge, but adds +6 to Expert, which will take me out of the -15 Expert, so I won't have -2 Critical Eye.

However, I'm wondering if that will work with my current Insect Glaive (I main the IG), the Limbo Lacrimosa, which is already at Purple Sharpness. I'm worried that the Honed Edge skill might get grayed out.

G Rank Dalamadur is in the July 3 DLC: Pillar of Strength
    White Fatalis is from the Episodic Quest: Lay of the Land

I'll work on Lay of the Land and try to get at that point in case we can do that one.
    If anyone needs help getting their HR up, I can help do that. (Not guaranteed for Zinogre, ESPECIALLY Stygian Zinogre)

• StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    God I need to get back into mh4u only hr3 :( I suspect I will be a tad left out for most of pax on that oh well hopefullytriforce heroes is popular :) oh and wzagorski89 dinners going to be super fun if everyone comes and why not come to the prepax game night at 7 on Thursday?

StinkyTurd on
    StinkyTurd wrote: »
    God I need to get back into mh4u only hr3 :( I suspect I will be a tad left out for most of pax on that oh well hopefullytriforce heroes is popular :) oh and wzagorski89 dinners going to be super fun if everyone comes and why not come to the prepax game night at 7 on Thursday?

At 7? Yea, where is that going to be at? Also, I don't mind helping raise HR ranks as long as it's not a carry.

• StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    edited January 2016

At 7? Yea, where is that going to be at? Also, I don't mind helping raise HR ranks as long as it's not a carry.

It will be at geekdom its free to enter this is the forum post. https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/200500/pre-pax-game-night-2016-geekdom-1-28-2016-7pm/p1

StinkyTurd on

It will be at geekdom its free to enter this is the forum post. https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/200500/pre-pax-game-night-2016-geekdom-1-28-2016-7pm/p1

That'll work. Hey everyone else in this forum, if you're gonna be in San Antonio on Thursday, I feel like that would be a good place to meet up.

• bontakunbontakun Registered User new member
    Will people be meeting up/playing at any time after the 3pm MH4 Ultimate on Friday? I think I'll be trying to make another panel.

edited January 2016
    I wanna check out Twitch Town Hall from 3:30 - 4:30, and YouTube Gaming at 6:30 - 7:30. Other than those, I'm up for more Monster Hunter.

Wzagorski89 on