As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I just earned the Club PA 2014 badge?

My Club PA membership started in January of this year (2016), but just today I received an email informing me of my badge award because I "joined Club PA in 2014!" At first I thought it was a prank or a really bad spam, but I checked my profile and found it's actually there.

As bugs go I don't think this is really important, but since it's still a bug I'm reporting it. I tried searching the forums for "Club PA 2014 badge" and didn't notice any prior reports of this, so here it is.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    My guess is that since there does not seem to be a 2015 Club PA badge, they simply are giving everyone who joined Club PA at any point the "2014" badge.

• Options
    mikegmi2mikegmi2 Registered User regular
    How long does it take to receive the 5% discount code and $10 code? I instantly got the Tinypass email confirming my purchase, but nothing from PA yet confirming my membership or any codes (I did the $30 level).

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    It can take a couple weeks. E-mail them if it's been a month or so.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    customerservice@penny-arcade.com I believe