As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Winter Storm Jonas

12345679»

• number13number13 Registered User regular
    nn65ba.jpg

I'M FREE NOW. FREE!

wb5o2p.gif

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    No work all week hehhhhhhhhh

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Street's finally getting cleared! Order is restored!

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    3 hour delayed start for feds tomorrow

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Third day in a row I was able to drive to work ok. Was nervous, since my parking spot yesterday night wasn't very clear, and I was afraid ice would develop under my tires.
    I guess it's supposed to stay above freezing for the next few days here.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    First day back at work, pretty easy drive in which was nice, dreading the train/bus ride home though

2x39jD4.jpg
  • POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    i didn't realize i'd gotten a blister shoveling until i went climbing last night and messed it up

fuck you jonas!

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    i didn't realize i'd gotten a blister shoveling until i went climbing last night and messed it up

fuck you jonas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbwI2-nJ0Tw

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    First day back at work and our secretary tried to call out saying she was "snowed in" but ended up showing up two hours late after her supervisor reminded her that she also lived in DC and didn't have any trouble getting here on time.

Oh, and that since the university isn't closed that if she didn't want to come in that it would count as vacation time.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Got up into the 50's today, everything that isn't buried under drifts is cleared up.

Our driveway's gravel though and it's muddy as shiiiiiiit.

X22wmuF.jpg
    Yeah there are still a lot of areas that are down to one lane because of all the snow the plows piled up in the others, but other than the mud it hasn't been too bad trying to get around.

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    First day back at work and our secretary tried to call out saying she was "snowed in" but ended up showing up two hours late after her supervisor reminded her that she also lived in DC and didn't have any trouble getting here on time.

Oh, and that since the university isn't closed that if she didn't want to come in that it would count as vacation time.

Except DC isn't getting cleared uniformly. It only took me about 10 extra minutes to get to work. Took my coworker an extra 2 hours. We both live in DC.

Narbus wrote: »

Except DC isn't getting cleared uniformly. It only took me about 10 extra minutes to get to work. Took my coworker an extra 2 hours. We both live in DC.

From my understanding they basically live in the same place and was annoyed when the supervisor initially suggested that she try to get some work done from home if she didn't think she could come in after we had already been off for three days.

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Narbus wrote: »

From my understanding they basically live in the same place and was annoyed when the supervisor initially suggested that she try to get some work done from home if she didn't think she could come in after we had already been off for three days.

Oh, well then that's a bit of a dick move, secretary.

Also- Has anyone mentioned this? I thought it was a little funny.

"Post-Jonas, Female Senators Actually Showed Up for Their Jobs "

• hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    The streets in my neighborhood are currently full of old lawn chairs, paint cans, shopping carts, stolen road work signs. It's like a dumpster threw up along the curb.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Train ride home actually went well, but the bus ride is approaching 40 minutes because road is down a lane on each side, so thanks a lot obama o'malley legget?

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    45 minute usual commute into work took 2 hours, as I arrived at my metro stations the moment a train left

commute back was fine for time just incredibly crowded

damn near all the tourists were trapped foreigners who didn't get out of the city in time, and the Washington Auto Show had to shift their event over a few days

VRXwDW7.png
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Also- Has anyone mentioned this? I thought it was a little funny.

"Post-Jonas, Female Senators Actually Showed Up for Their Jobs "

"Ted Cruz keeps whining about the weather despite being born Canadian. Someone send him a cheese basket for all of that whine."