As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chrome on iOS no longer jumps to newest post

kimekime Queen of BladesRegistered User regular
I believe Chrome updated recently, so it's probably related to that. When I click on a thread, I go to the correct page that has the newest posts for me, but the browser remains at the top of the page and doesn't scroll down to the appropriate post.

This is a really small thing, but it's one of those small things that is really, really annoying when you don't have it.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
Steam profile

• Options
    wonderpugwonderpug Registered User regular
    FWIW, also just started happening to me on my iPhone 6 and Chrome.

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Yeah, having this same issue myself when I visit the forums on my iPad. No issues with chrome and the forums on my Android phone.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Experiencing the same issue on both the iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s, both with Chrome version 48.0.2564.87 and IOS 9.2.1
    No issue with Safari on either device.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I have found that scrolling while the page is loading will sometimes cause the page to jump to the appropriate place when it finishes loading. Which is weird.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Looks like the update for chrome has fixes the issue!

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    Looks like the update for chrome has fixes the issue!

Yup, I can also confirm that it's working properly for me now as well!

SteevL on