As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Raid the Tombs for [steam]!

19495969798100»

• Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Symphonia port is pretty bare bones. While you can change resolution to whatever your computer supports, it seems to have a fixed internal resolution so you're going to get a jaggy 720p image no matter what.

Which is weird. Like why support arbitrary resolutions and not fix that?

Corpekata on
  • Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    How is it not new thread time? We're at 99

@Mudzgut

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    jclast wrote: »
    My chaos rating was low after the escape. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that Dishonored and I have different opinions of "low chaos" because I knocked a bunch of dudes out. Maybe it's more of a "how many murders count" than a ratio of left alive and knocked out versus murdered in the face.

Also, I'm glad to hear that later missions aren't all as long. This one felt like about three missions with all the various side stuff.

And I still only found about 1/3 of the coins despite finding all of the bone charms and runes.

There are also certain side missions you can perform that may increase or decrease your Chaos rating (poisoning a brewery with rat guts comes to mind) so depending on how you play it and what rewards you want can affect chaos level. Overall though you should still be able to lower your chaos especially as you unlock new tools and upgrades. Also less murder sprees. :wink:

Okay I definitely did that. Didn't even think twice. All it took was the promise of a rune at the end. I'm just going to embrace my high chaos nature. Choke dudes out to save ammo but not feel bad when a fight breaks out.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    My chaos rating was low after the escape. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that Dishonored and I have different opinions of "low chaos" because I knocked a bunch of dudes out. Maybe it's more of a "how many murders count" than a ratio of left alive and knocked out versus murdered in the face.

Also, I'm glad to hear that later missions aren't all as long. This one felt like about three missions with all the various side stuff.

And I still only found about 1/3 of the coins despite finding all of the bone charms and runes.

There are also certain side missions you can perform that may increase or decrease your Chaos rating (poisoning a brewery with rat guts comes to mind) so depending on how you play it and what rewards you want can affect chaos level. Overall though you should still be able to lower your chaos especially as you unlock new tools and upgrades. Also less murder sprees. :wink:

Okay I definitely did that. Didn't even think twice. All it took was the promise of a rune at the end. I'm just going to embrace my high chaos nature. Choke dudes out to save ammo but not feel bad when a fight breaks out.

Eventually you get a perk that turns corpses to ash if you sneak-kill them, so yeah embrace the murdering.

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular

I did all of those side quests and never had my chaos go to high, so they can't be too big of a hit.

I just abuse the hell out of quick save and sneak sneak sneak.

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    100 PAGES!!! Got distracted by a friend's League game, what have I become?

NEW THREAD!!!
    NEW THREAD!!!
    NEW THREAD!!!

@Bobkins Flymo or @Echo - Please close up shop! Thanks!

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
This discussion has been closed.