As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - We’re Grounded

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - We’re Grounded

We’re Grounded

We’re Grounded

http://campcomic.com/comic/286

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Mountain LionMountain Lion Registered User new member
    That's one weird-looking cat.

• CarnitaCarnita Registered User new member
    Love this. Almost better than a comic.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    A comic is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

• TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    @Briguy Don't tell that to Scott Ramsoomair.

• Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    I'm almost positive Seventeen that put that hat on that gopher.

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    I'm assuming this is to restore balance in the force, yes?!
    last week, we got a comic a day early; this week, we get one a day late.

• Maiti_dukkuMaiti_dukku Registered User regular
    I can't find the cat...

• ajorda13ajorda13 Registered User new member
    edited February 2016
    This might legitimately be my favorite comic. Every time I look at that gopher I crack up.

ajorda13 on
  • SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    Happy Bill Murray Day everyone. :)

ajorda13 wrote: »
    This might legitimately be my favorite comic. Every time I look at that gopher I crack up.

I like to imagine that's how Punxsutawney Phil really feels. All these assholes bothering him one day a year.

And it doesn't even matter to them if he sees his shadow or not. They decide beforehand on Gobbler's Knob.

So they bother him for nothing.
    I guess he gets a pretty sweet home and food for it though.

• RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    Angry Gopher PAX Pinny 2016

That's one weird-looking cat.

Your username and avatar combination make me smile.

• WestIndianAgoutiWestIndianAgouti Registered User regular
    @TRUELINK Wait a minute....the guy's last name is Ramsoomair. Does anyone know if this guy's from Trinidad like I am or has family from there, because that name is EXTREMELY common in these parts. Also, happy carnival season to everyone out there, from your friendly neighbourhood West Indian (carnival is basically a massive two day celebration where people dress up in colourful costumes, party , and get drunk like there's no tomorrow.....pure happiness) :D

@WestIndianAgouti happy carnival!
    Sounds like Mardi Gras here in the US in New Orleans. It's on February 9th. I have a lot of relatives from there, some actually coming to visit me this weekend and bringing the traditional Mardi Gras cake: King Cake. Which is delicious sugary treat. Possibly my favorite cake in the world.

• WestIndianAgoutiWestIndianAgouti Registered User regular
    @BRIGUY Wow, that sounds pretty good :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe Mardi Gras! We actually have a traditional cake here as well, but its mainly for around Christmas time, and its called "Black cake". It's basically a brown coloured cake with a cherry on top that's LOADED with liquor. Jack Sparrow wasn't lying, rum is literally a staple over here :P