As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Counter-Strike Tournament at PAX

dsf190dsf190 Registered User new member
Hello all,

I've been playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for almost two years now. I have always wanted to participate in a LAN tournament and I thought there surely would be tournaments at PAX. I was surprised to find out that there are no CS tournaments at PAX. I'm wondering if anyone here knows how I can contact someone at Penny Arcade to inquire about hosting a tournament for PAX in the PC area?

Thanks!

• Options
    DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    Best way to do it is to just set it up on the forums. Pick a time, right after opening would be best when people are checking out the expo hall, put out the word and organize a tournament in the free play area.

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    I would not recommend that because you're going to have a heck of a time guaranteeing that you'll be able to get those computers when you need them.

The head of our PC room laid out in a different thread why there was no CS tourney this year.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    yea, if you are going to organize one, it would have to be short with the freeplay area. you could pull it off way easier in the BYOC area.

• Options
    mayapplemayapple TennesseeRegistered User regular
    There was one in the BYOC!

e6txb8m8cavf.png

This discussion has been closed.