As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2016 Information, FAQ, and Q&A Thread (Ask Questions Here!)

123457»

• Options
    Nubzzz83Nubzzz83 Registered User new member
    I bought a saturday badge its on will call. Because of my major and research project i can no longer go how do i transfer it?

• Options
    XadesXades PartTruth Registered User regular
    Anyone know we we start lining up for the convention?

Xades.2976 - Guild Wars 2
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Xades wrote: »
    Anyone know we we start lining up for the convention?
    the doors open at 8am.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Nubzzz83 wrote: »
    I bought a saturday badge its on will call. Because of my major and research project i can no longer go how do i transfer it?
    At this point, you cannot do so, as far as I know.

• Options
    amesenbrinkamesenbrink Registered User new member
    How can I get in touch with the company that was selling posters in the room with the arcade machines on the 2nd floor. I bought 2 posters, they handed them to me rolled up and the room was so crowed I didn't check them until we got home. They gave us the wrong posters. Please help.

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Lost and Found Info:

All of the show's lost and found will be turned over to the building at the end of the show. They are the ones you need to get a hold of to locate your missing item. If you are a local, the building's security office is located in room 1066 (in the SE hallway by Merch Lite). For those of you who aren't local, their phone number is 210-207-7773. I would wait until the middle of the week to give them time to catalog items before contacting them.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    OptiondisabledOptiondisabled Registered User new member
    Howdy! I know this is a long shot, but is there any way someone has a list of all of the games or exhibitors that were at PAX South?

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
This discussion has been closed.