As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Steam [Phalla] Sale

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Phyphor has been oddly quiet.

I can't remember a single post he's made this game.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Sir Fab has been oddly quiet.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I think all the people who killed me in previous phallas aren't actually playing in this one so I have nobody to grudge vote for

Tempting to follow Gizzy into battle once more, because she hasn't let me down yet (even though she was killed early in both other games I played) but her vote post is so tsundere and the tsundere character is always my least favorite part of a dating sim

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    schuss wrote: »
    Don't believe Auralynx, all you need is the M-B-Gone Plugin for your favorite games. It gives you a nice overlay to tell you when the mafia is going to try to kill you and even has achievements like "Come and Get Me" - Incite a Mafia hit, "Get to the Choppa" - redirect a kill onto yourself as a busdriver and "I am Kaiser Soze" - become Network Head as Mafia.
    Only 99.99 MSRP, now on sale for 5 cents and a pair of once worn socks!

Schuss for terrible in-game advertising. This is exactly the kind of crap I expect from Gamestop pre-orders.

38thDoe wrote: »

This is really bad reasoning. I expect better of you, 38thDoe.

No you don't.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular

I have been off serving the Newell by playing new games on Steam! What have you been doing?

• chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »

I have been off serving the Newell by playing new games on Steam! What have you been doing?

He's been slumming it with early access games.

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    I think all the people who killed me in previous phallas aren't actually playing in this one so I have nobody to grudge vote for

Tempting Gizzy into battle once more, because she hasn't let me down yet (even though she was killed early in both other games I played) but her vote post is so tsundere and the tsundere character is always my least favorite part of a dating sim

What's Tsundere? (If the answer to this is too close to the no-anime rule then feel free to ignore)

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    JusticeForPluto for failure to BOLD

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I think i might have a grudge on Premium, maybe? I need to start making a list or something for these long breaks.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Zombie Hero for not knowing what Tsundere is. Clearly he has never played a dating sim which can only mean he works for GameStop and doesn't use Steam.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I have no idea what it is either, and I watch anime so...

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    JusticeForPluto for failure to BOLD

Brah I'm so bold you can't handle it!

Ya dig?

Tempting Gizzy into battle once more, because she hasn't let me down yet (even though she was killed early in both other games I played) but her vote post is so tsundere and the tsundere character is always my least favorite part of a dating sim

What's Tsundere? (If the answer to this is too close to the no-anime rule then feel free to ignore)

It's pretty anime.

It's the name for the trope of a girl who's alternatingly cold and combative, then sweet and caring. Typically played for laughs and to drag out the romantic plots (she really cares for this guy, but she's always brushing him off. What's the deal?!?)

Keep in mind that I'm not super into anime, so my description might be slightly off.
    But I don't want this to turn into a whole conversation thing so...

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Kawaii Mafia Reskin DLC is available for only $3.95 during the sale, guys. Learn everything you ever wanted to learn about anime dating and love tropes by seeing your favorite posters reimagined as definitely-not-interchangeable-and-derivative characters from popular series such as Love-Love Mafia Party! and Eternal Justice of the Vigilante. This DLC includes dynamic re-mapping for avatars, posting grammar (watch as it adds -chan and -san to the end of posters you @ automatically!) and even hilarious facial expressions contributed by our own @Egos diagnostic of probable attitudes and alignments.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    For some reason i feel like KetBra deserves a grudge vote from the last vampire game.... I could be wrong though, if anyone feels like claiming responsibility. Or was it Auralynx?

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Also, hooray for Phalla! Many thanks to Baidol (and whoever is assisting) for starting up the game.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    For some reason i feel like KetBra deserves a grudge vote from the last vampire game.... I could be wrong though, if anyone feels like claiming responsibility. Or was it Auralynx?

No, I did nothing nefarious whatsoever in the last Vampire game. I got vigged out of the blue by Kilnaga, who's not signed up, so I am grudge-less.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I just assumed it meant I bring the thunder. Like a final fantasy summon. I call forth Tsundere!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    Gizzy wrote: »
    I just assumed it meant I bring the thunder. Like a final fantasy summon. I call forth Tsundere!

Suddenly I am picturing Tsundere Thor-chan.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    KetBra

About as close to a grudge vote as I could come, but in the Vamp Phalla, you and Saber were Anarch and Sabbat leaving me a doomed villager, and Saber isn't playing so.....you get my vote for now.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

This is really bad reasoning. I expect better of you, 38thDoe.

Hmm. I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Let me try again.

I've never seen Sir Fab and gamestop in the same room together, therefore we can't say that they are different people.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Auralynx isn't giving big enough discounts on his DLC

• schussschuss Registered User regular
    Premium
    For repping a non-steam game.

Tempting to follow Gizzy into battle once more, because she hasn't let me down yet (even though she was killed early in both other games I played) but her vote post is so tsundere and the tsundere character is always my least favorite part of a dating sim

It's what Sir Fab said, yeah

JaysonFour was the last to sign up and by increasing the number of players he quiet possibly increased the number of gamestop employees ipso facto he is probably an evil envoy of the brick and mortar business men

2x39jD4.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Grudges are so 2015.

Gizzy for super best friendship. Hopefully she lets me pet her pregame lions.

• simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Auralynx for the terrible crime of selling DLC.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    @Auralynx, you are Peter Molyneux and I claim my £5.

Micro-transactions, you say?

Auralynx

Auralynx because I want to find out if this game advertising thing is a bit or role based and the surest way to know is murder

2x39jD4.jpg
    Auralynx because I want to find out if this game advertising thing is a bit or role based and the surest way to know is murder

It's a bit. It's what schuss and I do when he comes out for these. But Day 1 me if you must.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Oh okay then uh

Sir Fab for pretending not to be all about anime dating sims despite knowing exactly what tsundere is and even providing a good example

2x39jD4.jpg
    That's quite a bandwagon building on Auralynx, due to what appears to be a posting restriction.

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Let's see... huh, not only do we have a Steam-flavored Phalla, there's even an actual Steam sale ongoing at the same time!

But anyways, let's see... Preda, you're my Day 1 vote for it being Day 1.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    J4P signed up before me and that's a good enough reason for me

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Kwoaru for voting three times already!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Have to agree, Kwoaru seems odd to have so many vote changes.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Also, if people want, I can timestamp the votes as well, so we get a better sense of when people voted.

Vote Count -

Sir Fab - 1
    jpants - 1
    Zombie Hero - 2
    LostNinja - 1
    Phyphor - 1
    Sir Fabulous - 2
    Schuss - 1
    JusticeForPluto - 2
    Auralynx - 3
    premium - 1
    JaysonFour - 0