As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Steam [Phalla] Sale

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    !Dragon6860 for the dreaded 'bland reaction to narration' wallhack.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Should we discuss cards in public or keep it private somehow?

!Dragon6860

steam_sig.png
  • PredaPreda Registered User regular
    JFP as placeholder since something interestig comes up.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Kwoaru ended up being village which makes that bandwagon on him suspicious. Cythraul (23), Dragon6860 (24), Raiden333 (25), JusticeforPluto (27) and Ketbra (33) all voted for them and if the rule of three stands that makes Raiden333 mafia, but I'll change it and follow the vig if someone can convince me otherwise.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Auralynx seems like the best place to start looking.

There was a push to save him. And while him wanting to save himself is fine, mafia wanting to save him is not.

And sorry bro, but theres only one way to find out.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    DasUberEdward for a spectacularly lazy vote.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Auralynx

It's not much to go on, but MrTLicious's only post was a short vote for JusticeForPluto, which pushed him into potential lynching range along with SirFab, Auralynx, and Ketbra. Two of those people died village, and it's unlikely he would risk putting JFP up if he was mafia, so Auralynx is the safest bet for me.

• DeamonIzualDeamonIzual Registered User regular
    Here are your vote counts.

Day 1
    Kwoaru [5] - Cythraul (23), Dragon6860 (24), Raiden333 (25), JusticeforPluto (27), KetBra(33)
    Sir Fabulous [4] - JusticeforPluto (1), 38thDoe (6)(13), Kwoaru (21), Jdarksun (31), Auralynx (32)
    Auralynx [3] - premium (14), simulacrum (18), chamberlain (19), Kwoaru (20)
    JusticeforPluto [3] - SLyM (8), Phyphor (23), MrTLicious (26)
    KetBra [2] - JPants (11), AustinP0027 (12)
    premium [2] - Zombie Hero (9), schuss (15)
    Phyphor [2] - Sir Fabulous (5), Wildcat (29)
    Zombie Hero [1] - Gizzy (3), LostNinja (10)
    JPants [1] - Assuran (2)
    LostNinja [1] - Cantide (4)
    Schuss [1] - Heffling (7)
    Gizzy [1] - Bedlam (17)
    Preda [1] - JaysonFour (22)
    Cantide [1] - DeamonIzual (28)
    chamberlain [1] - LostNinja (30)
    JaysonFour [0] - Kwoaru (16)

Not voted: Preda, McKid, DasUberEdward,

Day 2

Dragon6860 [2] - Wildcat (1), DasUberEdward (2)
    Auralynx [2] - Bedlam (5), Cantide (7)
    JusticeForPluto [1] - Preda (3)
    Raiden333[1] - LostNinja (4)
    DasUberEdward [1] - SLyM (6)

• schussschuss Registered User regular
    Slym
    Same vote as MrT, is usually mafia. Don't need a plugin to tell me that.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    For funsies everyone should rp as a vampire when you PM me.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Kwoaru ended up being village which makes that bandwagon on him suspicious. Cythraul (23), Dragon6860 (24), Raiden333 (25), JusticeforPluto (27) and Ketbra (33) all voted for them and if the rule of three stands that makes Raiden333 mafia, but I'll change it and follow the vig if someone can convince me otherwise.

I'll admit the Kwoaru reasoning was weak but it was the best I had on day 1.

Plus I wanted to save my own skin.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular

I'll admit the Kwoaru reasoning was weak but it was the best I had on day 1.

Plus I wanted to save my own skin.

I think I like Cantide's reasoning for you being village.

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Cantide wrote: »
    It's not much to go on, but MrTLicious's only post was a short vote for JusticeForPluto, which pushed him into potential lynching range along with SirFab, Auralynx, and Ketbra. Two of those people died village, and it's unlikely he would risk putting JFP up if he was mafia, so Auralynx is the safest bet for me.

Sir Fab was the only one to die Village? Aura/JFP/KetBra are still all alive.

JPants wrote: »

Sorry, I mixed up Ketbra and Kwoaru's names.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    How dare you

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    OoooOooOoooOooOOooOOooo

Bury me with my anime

Nyoro~n

OoOOooOoOOooOoooooOOooO

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    JPants wrote: »

Sorry, I mixed up Ketbra and Kwoaru's names.

That should have been obvious if i looked at the vote count. Sorry.

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    I agree with Bedlam's reason for checking out Auralynx giving us the most information. I also think Cantide's reasoning is pretty sound about Pluto being trustworthy.

I know I look pretty bad myself for being on the bandwagon yesterday, but it's day 1 and shifting your vote 3 times is as good a reason to vote for someone as any.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Lets's test this Auralynx theory out.

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular

I can get behind this logic and go with Raiden333.

I can get behind this Auralynx vote.

A Mighty Bandwagon Appears! Justiceforpluto was on yesterday's village kill bandwagon as well.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Yeah, still village. Sorry guys.

I'm with Wildcat. Dragon8680

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Dragon6860 rather.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Vote close was an hour and a half ago, right?

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    I really hope Baidol wouldn't start a game on a friday and then also close the vote on a saturday

Just checked, and vote closes tomorrow

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • McKidMcKid Registered User regular
    Totally missed the beginning of the game, sorry about that. I'll catch up on what happened yesterday.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Should we discuss cards in public or keep it private somehow?
    Telegraphing that you have cards might be a good way to put a target on your back. Though I guess it is public information? IDK.

Bedlam on
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I think i'd rather vote on a suspicious "ra ra team" post that Dragon6860 than chasing down possible day 1 wagoning reasoning\saves. I'd rather not spend the first three days of this game going down that rabbit hole.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    5 hours till vote close? Lets make it interesting Draon6860

That should tie it up between Aura and Dragon with Raiden in 3rd with 2 votes if my quick count is right. Still like 10 people who need to vote.

• schussschuss Registered User regular
    Since I was the one who got Aura on the DLC train, Dragon6860

Hmm, this bandwagon isn't even a little suspicious.

I lit the bro signal. :bro:

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    The bandwagon in Aura and Dragon sure took off fast. That in itself seems a little suspicious.

Firing a different way for now.

Raiden333

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Vote closes in five hours. Tonight is my pen and paper night, but the narration should still be up around the time the last narration was posted.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    It did, but given the card mechanics I suspect we can expect to see close wagons each day, hence Aura

I gotta go to work but looks like people want to save Aura? Although the mafia is usually pretty reserved when there's such a strong wagon.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular

Of course it is, I started it, silly!

I'm inclined to go with LostNinja's assumptions and look into the third vote of Kwoaru's train by Raiden333.

Which brings the vote count to:

Dragon6860 [6] - Wildcat (1), DasUberEdward (2), Auralynx (13), Zombie Hero (14), JPants (15), schuss (16)
    Auralynx [6] - Bedlam (5), Cantide (7), Raiden333 (9), simulacrum (10), JusticeforPluto (12), Phyphor (18)
    Raiden333 [4] - LostNinja (4), Heffling (11), AustinP0027 (17), DeamonIzual (19)
    JusticeForPluto [1] - Preda (3)
    DasUberEdward [1] - SLyM (6)
    SLyM [1] - Schuss (8)