As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam [Phalla] Sale

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Close votes make for interesting shenanigans.

Raiden333

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Close votes make for interesting shenanigans.

Raiden333

Sorry for quote vote I seem to have gotten stomach flu and fever.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Did you seriously just tie the vote on purpose?

Dragon6860

• Options
    McKidMcKid Registered User regular
    The reasoning behind voting for Raiden333 is the exact same as for Dragon6860, but without the added argument of the suspicious "we did it team !" of the latter.

Dragon6860

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Auralynx because i cannot even recall the last time when a 'totally not-mafia mafia reaction to the narration' vote or a rule of 3 vote actually hit a mafia

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    McKid wrote: »
    The reasoning behind voting for Raiden333 is the exact same as for Dragon6860, but without the added argument of the suspicious "we did it team !" of the latter.

Dragon6860

If I could make one other argument in my favor, when the vote was tied on night one, I very clearly and publically wanted to determine what kind of shenanigans that might cause.

Anyone who's been on my team when I've been mafia before knows I tend to ask clarifications on the mafia private board so as to keep that info private to the bad guys for as long as possible.

Still on the fence between Dragon and Auralynx, not sure which of them would give us the most information.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Aura

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Vote closed. I am not quite home yet, but expect a narration within the hour.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Narration will be late, but here are the results for tonight.

The Dead

Auralynx - Steam User: The Vote
    simulacrum - Steam User: Banned
    Wildcat - Steam User: Cache Backdoor
    LostNinja - Steam User: Crates on crates on crates
    schuss - Steam User: Corporate Infidelity

Inactivity warning for @Dragon6860, @jdarksun, and @KetBra.

PMs are going out. Please refrain from discussion until all PMs are dispensed.

• Options
    All PMs are out. If you were expecting a PM, but did not receive one, please contact me.

Day 3 ends tomorrow, February 8, at 10:00 PM CST.

• Options
    DeamonIzualDeamonIzual Registered User regular
    Posting from mobile so forgive any mistakes.

Day 1
    Kwoaru [5] - Cythraul (23), Dragon6860 (24), Raiden333 (25), JusticeforPluto (27), KetBra(33)
    Sir Fabulous [4] - JusticeforPluto (1), 38thDoe (6)(13), Kwoaru (21), Jdarksun (31), Auralynx (32)
    Auralynx [3] - premium (14), simulacrum (18), chamberlain (19), Kwoaru (20)
    JusticeforPluto [3] - SLyM (8), Phyphor (23), MrTLicious (26)
    KetBra [2] - JPants (11), AustinP0027 (12)
    premium [2] - Zombie Hero (9), schuss (15)
    Phyphor [2] - Sir Fabulous (5), Wildcat (29)
    Zombie Hero [1] - Gizzy (3), LostNinja (10)
    JPants [1] - Assuran (2)
    LostNinja [1] - Cantide (4)
    schuss [1] - Heffling (7)
    Gizzy [1] - Bedlam (17)
    Preda [1] - JaysonFour (22)
    Cantide [1] - DeamonIzual (28)
    chamberlain [1] - LostNinja (30)
    JaysonFour [0] - Kwoaru (16)

Not voted: Preda, McKid, DasUberEdward,

Day 2
    Dragon6860 [8] - Wildcat (1), DasUberEdward (2), Auralynx (13), Zombie Hero (14), JPants (15), schuss (16), chamberlain (22), McKid (23)
    Auralynx [8] - Bedlam (5), Cantide (7), Raiden333 (9), simulacrum (10), JusticeforPluto (12), Phyphor (18), premium (24), gizzy (25)
    Raiden333 [6] - LostNinja (4), Heffling (11), AustinP0027 (17), DeamonIzual (19), Cythraul (20), 38thDoe (21)
    JusticeForPluto [1] - Preda (3)
    DasUberEdward [1] - SLyM (6)
    SLyM [1] - schuss (8)

Did not vote: Dragon6860, jdarksun, KetBra

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Looks like either someone can vote in secret, or there are vote manipulation powers at play. Otherwise Dragon should have been killed per the earlier tie clarification, right?

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    No, Aura received the last vote to tie them, so that was the tiebreaker.

• Options
    If anyone watching is interested in !reserving up, there may be a few vacancies in the next few days.

• Options

I thought that the clarification was that the first person to reach the total 'loses'. Dragon6860 hit 8 first so he should have died.

Dragaon6860, why are you still alive?

• Options

Your reading of "The first player in the tie to reach the tied vote count is killed." is different than mine.

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    The first player in the tie to reach the tied vote count is killed.

Dragon6860 should have died, pending vote manipulation...

• Options
    Yep, you're right. I read the clarification before I responded, but in my head it flipped to "second" player, not first.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    A huge train to drive the vote off of dragon, vote shenanigans, and a lack of a vote to save himself is just too suspicious. I would also keep an eye on ketbra as he responded yesterday but did not vote.

• Options
    For now, I'm in agreement that Dragon6860 needs a vote, as some sort of voting manipulation is going on.

Hopefully, this is a self contained power for him as a SK or something, and not someone else who can adjust constantly that is leading us to voting out a villager.

• Options
    I don't think dragon6860 is a villager. IMO, they were already suspicious before the vote shenanigans

• Options
    I'm not sure wasting a days' vote record on Dragon is worth it, especially with unknown amounts of vote manipulation in play. Or vote immunity (less likely imo). Probably better to let our vig or mafia/sk (whichever Dragon isn't) take him out.

Then again maybe Dragon is the SK with a one time vote immunity (trickled thru to hit Aura). Leaving him to a kill might be bad if he has a self-guard as well.

Or maybe the SK's vote doesn't count and they are on the Dragon wagon (DUE, ZH, JPants,Chamberlain, McKid). Sadly none of those people were on the Kwoaru wagon so we can't eliminate them/that possibility.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    oooOoOOOOOoooooooooOoOoOoOo

This is what I get for being so active in day 2 for once.

Whatevs, screw GameStop

Bundles4Lyfe

OOOOOoooooOooOOoOOOooooooOo

LostNinja on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Living Folks - 22
    1. Raiden333
    4. jdarksun
    6. Preda
    8. SLyM
    9. McKid
    11. JusticeforPluto
    12. Phyphor
    13. Heffling
    14. Bedlam
    15. Gizzy
    16. KetBra
    17. DeamonIzual
    18. Zombie Hero
    19. Dragon6860
    20. premium
    21. AustinP0027
    22. JPants
    24. chamberlain
    25. Cantide
    26. 38thDoe
    27. DasUberEdward
    31. Cythraul

Killed by The Vote
    Kwoaru - Steam User: The Vote
    Auralynx - Steam User: The Vote

Killed by The Mafia
    Assuran - Steam User: Steamguard Shmeamguard
    Sir Fabulous - Steam User: Missing Hats
    Wildcat - Steam User: Cache Backdoor
    LostNinja - Steam User: Crates on crates on crates

Killed by The Vig
    MrTLicious - Gamespot Employee: Banned
    simulacrum - Steam User: Banned

Killed by The Serial Killer
    Jayson Four - Steam User: Hostile Takeover
    schuss - Steam User: Corporate Infidelity

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Hard to find a pattern with just two days but I figured I would take a stab at something a little different. It dosent ever hurt to have more records of stuff spelled out for the village.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Huh. It's news to me I was even being railroaded, I completely forgot to vote yesterday. Don't know what to say, other than for the vote tonight....Preda, not that it matters. I will say that I'm village, just normal Vanillager, and if one of the mafia does have a vote manipulation, this is a great way to get us to waste a day in voting out another villager.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I can't overlook that Dragon6860 [/red]was particularly slippery in the last vote so I'm going to stick with it and hope there's a lead.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Im going to poke elsewhere.

Phyphor is being extremely quiet this game. More so than usual IMO.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Folks should prob be telling me what cards you've gotten so that I can help coordinate trades and such.

Some of you have! Some of you haven't :(

Gizzy on
  • Options
    DasUberEdward

No vote Day 1, on the list of people who could have caused the vote shenanigans if their vote didn't count yesterday, jumped on the easy Dragon wagon (and again today)... and in the interest of full disclosure, a hefty amount of hunch.

• Options
    To avoid close totals: dragon6860

Somebody saved him for a reason.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I still think DasUberEdward is being sketchy as fuck.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    DasUberEdward

No vote Day 1, on the list of people who could have caused the vote shenanigans if their vote didn't count yesterday, jumped on the easy Dragon wagon (and again today)... and in the interest of full disclosure, a hefty amount of hunch.

I think that having extra votes is much more likely than having fewer, it is definitely odd that he didn't even vote at all much less to save himself

• Options
    Phyphor wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    DasUberEdward

I think that having extra votes is much more likely than having fewer, it is definitely odd that he didn't even vote at all much less to save himself

True. I normally would discount it but i think thematically it seems reasonable (especially for the SK)

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Yeah, I feel like Dragon6860 might be our best lead at this point. If he comes up red, that's going to give us a good number of people to look at from yesterday, and I honestly don't know who else to suspect.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    DeamonIzualDeamonIzual Registered User regular
    We do need to see Dragon's colors but just jumping on that train now doesn't do much. I do agree that DasUberEdward has some weak/no votes the first two days and worth a look at some point though.

Vote count so far:

Dragon6860 [7] - Preda (1), Heffling (2), AustinP027 (3), McKid (4), DasUberEdward (6), chamberlain (9), Raiden333 (11)
    DasUberEdward [3] - JPants (8), SLyM (10), DeamonIzual (12)
    Preda [1] - Dragon6860 (5)
    Phyphor [1] - Bedlam (7)

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    DUE

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Folks should prob be telling me what cards you've gotten so that I can help coordinate trades and such.

Wait why should we message you specifically ?

EDIT : And the vote closes in 15 minutes and half the votes aren't in yet ??

McKid on
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I think DUE makes sense, as if Dragon is mafia hopefully our vig will hit them.

Also voting for the same person twice in one day muddies the water to much. Better to have a nice record.

• Options
    McKid wrote: »
    Gizzy wrote: »

Wait why should we message you specifically ?

EDIT : And the vote closes in 15 minutes and half the votes aren't in yet ??

Because I'm the vig - the person who everyone 100% knows is village.