As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Perchance pinny pals partial to PAX patches perhaps?

• evanephrineevanephrine ev-an-eff-rinn Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    misskass wrote: »
    Would anyone happen to have a Prime '15 patch spare? One of my very lovely pin pals sent me one and I didn't realise until after I'd already thrown the envelope away, because I'm a bad person. :(

I'll trade for pin/s, I don't have any spare patches at the moment.

If fish doesn't hook you up I have several as well that I can send for freesies.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'd like some of those!

:P

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So... at the Enforcer after party I made a series of intoxicated mistakes and now I have 147 PAX Aus 2015 patches. Please let me know if you want one or ten or a hundred, getting all of these seemed so much more reasonable on Monday night. I'll even ship them for free, including internationally, I think it'll only be $1 or so per letter.

You can trade me fodder pins if you want but it isn't necessary, I just want these to get out of my house.

j73iig.jpg

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Ahah. I'll take 5 to 10.

:P

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I definitely want a few.

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I think I'd take a couple of those Misskass

• adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    I'll take a few patches. Can also donate some Paypal funds to help offset your shipping costs (for myself and others).

ChMDm4Y.png
    Shoot me your address and how many you want (and if you want to send anything in return, the info on that) via PM and I'll start getting some patches out there.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    I'd like one! PM incoming.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
    Just updating my list of spares:

PAX Prime 2013
    PAX Prime 2014
    PAX AUS 2013
    PAX AUS 2015

Can't wait for those updated PAX West patches!

Looking for Prime 2010 or older and East 2012 or older. Will throw in pins for those ones.

• KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    Hey ffmh, I willing to bet a couple pins that patches started with Prime '11.

On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
    Hey @TheAggroCraig, what was the date on that patch you linked me to on ebay that time? kurpav wants to give me some pins!

It may have in fact been an East 12 one.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    The first patch ever was Prime 2011 right? I'm pretty sure the one I linked was an East 2012.

Yeah, pretty sure it was @Lazorz that bought it. D:

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I would'nt mind a few of those.

Prime 13, 14 & 15 patches in one auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331732198044

All I have left to trade now are AUS 15 ones.

• AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    So... at the Enforcer after party I made a series of intoxicated mistakes and now I have 147 PAX Aus 2015 patches. Please let me know if you want one or ten or a hundred, getting all of these seemed so much more reasonable on Monday night. I'll even ship them for free, including internationally, I think it'll only be $1 or so per letter.

You can trade me fodder pins if you want but it isn't necessary, I just want these to get out of my house.

j73iig.jpg

I would like two. Are you going to PAX South?

j73iig.jpg

Unfortunately not, I haven't planned for any US PAXes this year. Shoot me your mailing address through a PM and I can send a couple to you. :)

edited January 2016
    Just grabbed an East '12 patch off of ebay. Much happy. Very patch.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • bravesaturnbravesaturn World's Best Entry Level Employee Registered User regular
    Would anyone happen to have a spare Aus 2014 or East 2013 patch they'd be willing to trade?

I've got spares of the following:
    -Prime 2013
    -Prime 2014
    -Prime 2015
    -Aus 2013
    -Aus 2015
    -East 2015

• nonfatnonfatnonfatnonfat Registered User new member
    I'm looking for any PAX East patches and have a PAX Prime 2014 to trade.

Looking for PAX East patch
  • ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    I'm looking for pax patches from East 14, Prime 14 and Aus 14. Will be at East next weekend and can trade pins for patches. Or my extra Aus 15 patches.

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular

j73iig.jpg

If you still have some the badges, I will gladly take 10 (maybe more) off your hands!

Let me know :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • DahamburglerDahamburgler Registered User regular

j73iig.jpg

I could use 2 if possible (One for the bag, one for the board).

I can paypal you a couple bucks too! Thanks for being a pinny pal, pal!

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Does anyone have a Prime 2011 patch? Was that actually the first year?

What about making a reproduction? Has anyone looked into it? I want to make a Prime 2010 (& 2011 if needed).

IhtGIyi.png
    Oldest Prime one I have is a 2011. Don't know if it was the first patch year or not.

I wouldn't want a reproduction, but others might?..

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Thank you @misskass for the badges! I hope my package of Coin and other Texas things reaches you soon :)

4fmajg47tod2.jpg

RILMS on
    OtyHMcu.jpg
    edited May 2016
    I guess now is as good a time as any to say that I'm now down to a small ziplock bag of Aus 2015 patches, as compared to the nightmarishly overflowing box I used to have. Get in quick if you want to grab one or two!

There that's solved it now nobody will know I accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

misskass on
  • vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Are you sending any to Aus?

• EmilieEmilie =^.^= Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    Looking for a Prime 13 patch.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    I was hoping to keep that on the down-low!

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    So I have a friend who is after PAX East 2013 and 2015 patches. I have various patches from South/Prime/Aus to trade if anyone is willing, or maybe a fodder pin each or something? Let me know.

• dersirosedersirose Registered User new member
    edited December 2016

dersirose on
  • dersirosedersirose Registered User new member
    In search of a 2012 East patch for my husband. That was the first year we went and the only one we're missing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• DahamburglerDahamburgler Registered User regular
    ISO PAX 2016 South and AUS patches. Willing to buy or trade for pins! Thanks!

• TheVampyrKnightTheVampyrKnight Registered User new member
    ISO a PAX South 2015 patch anyone can spare. Willing to buy if I have to since I'm not into pin collecting. It was the first PAX convention I went to so it means a lot to me.

• MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    Question. Hope it's ok to ask here. Are these iron-on or sew-on patches? I have two (PAX East '15 and '16) but wanna know before I try to put them on my Pinny Pals bag.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
    signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac