As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oregon Militia: All aboard the crazy train.

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    dispatch.o wrote: »
    Maybe they're going to use the "Airheads Defense" where they start asking for naked pictures of Bea Arthur and football helmets full of cottage cheese?

Nothing wrong with a little snack after you jerk it.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I just, I still can't get over how there is a government official on the phone that's on their side about how government is evil and bad and out to get them and there's just so many wtf tangents that my brains just basically begins to do my avatar.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    I just, I still can't get over how there is a government official on the phone that's on their side about how government is evil and bad and out to get them and there's just so many wtf tangents that my brains just basically begins to do my avatar.

I believe it's less about being on their side and more about encouraging trust. Having worked in an ER. You don't argue with Crazy. You agree to whatever they have to say, get them in a position where they can't harm you or themselves and then let someone who has the full time job of diagnosing mental illness talk with them.

• Options

I believe it's less about being on their side and more about encouraging trust. Having worked in an ER. You don't argue with Crazy. You agree to whatever they have to say, get them in a position where they can't harm you or themselves and then let someone who has the full time job of diagnosing mental illness talk with them.

Hasn't Fiore been supporting them since day 1?

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular

No, she's completely on their side. This isn't some random person they called for.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    WTF - "We didn't want to be occupiers anymore, so we're making sacrifices by camping outside, peacefully!"

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited February 2016

Her initial argument of "the courts are the appropriate venue to defend your rights" only worked for about 5 minutes.

Edit: You're already outgunned! / ALL bullets are "for murder".. or are their guns loaded with rock salt?

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    Lol @ the camping,

We made sacrifices, we went without french vanilla creamer! And our gummi dicks were sugar free!

• Options

Yeah. I'm not saying she isn't an asshole, but at this point she has to be all in on a peaceful resolution and part of that means even if she wasn't on their side, she'd have to pretend to be.

• Options
    "They've been brainwashed by the news!, I know this because Fox news told me!"

At this point I'm waiting for Andy Kaufman to pop out

• Options
    Michelle Fiore: "we're having trouble with our cell phone, we're going through a pass or something."

It's called the Cascade Mountain Range you dimwit. Yes, it is a pass. Or something.

• Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    Hahaha. All of this is because of video games.

• Options
    Tyranny is taking away your video games!

• Options
    Mvrck wrote: »

Jack Thompson was right!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Mvrck wrote: »

Damn you right wing nutjob simulator 2014!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I wasn't paying attention to the stream, but suddenly the live chat is about video games.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    It's actually about ethics in armed occupation of federal property?

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    This now sounds like right wing radio.

• Options
    And Common Core makes an appearance.

But at least they're bitching about Obama instead of stroking martyr fantasies.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    This country is apathetic and doing nothing!
    We're just camping

WiseManTobes on
  • Options
    "Everyone is trying to talk us out of this, why isn't anyone trying to talk the FBI out of it?"

ummmmmm......

• Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Half of this stream is basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seKaU-qQuts

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    This is like listening to a really poorly written/acted criminal minds episode.

• Options

Yeah. I'm not saying she isn't an asshole, but at this point she has to be all in on a peaceful resolution and part of that means even if she wasn't on their side, she'd have to pretend to be.

I'll even allow that her primary motivation is that her walking out with them is going to get her a seat in Congress.

• Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular

I'll even allow that her primary motivation is that her walking out with them is going to get her a seat in Congress.

It's certainly a gamble. If she succeeds, she probably will be able to milk this for a long political career. If she rolls a 1, she might end up dead in the ensuing firefight.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    "You guys want us to pick up mcdonalds on the way there?"

Fucking classic.

• Options
    "Do you guys want McDonalds? We don't want to go to jail."

You know, I don't think those words have ever been spoken in that particular order before.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    lol
    y'all want some nugs?
    who wants some nugs?

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    I think that Fiore might be in Sisters Oregon now, there's a McDonalds right by the highway from the westside that you hit as soon as you come out of the trees. There's also a really good coffee stand and shake shack just down the road.

• Options
    Sounds like a productive sidebar going on here, Sean sounds like he's leaning toward not dying. .

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    VOTE FOR PEDRO

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Dracil wrote: »

It's certainly a gamble. If she succeeds, she probably will be able to milk this for a long political career. If she rolls a 1, she might end up dead in the ensuing firefight.

I can't see how helping militant dead enders will get her a congressional seat, but America has disappointed me before.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    IskraIskra Registered User regular
    PEDRO!

"They're trying to troll us!"

Amazing

• Options
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    I think that Fiore might be in Sisters Oregon now, there's a McDonalds right by the highway from the westside that you hit as soon as you come out of the trees. There's also a really good coffee stand and shake shack just down the road.

If she was smart she'd have flown into Medford and stopped at the only In-n-Out in the state and then had a leisurely 11 hour drive with actual good food.

• Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    lol
    y'all want some nugs?
    who wants some nugs?

G8dHESR.jpg

• Options
    Wait WTF they are getting trolled on the conference call!?

• Options
    The live feed has been replaced by the Benny Hill soundtrack, but I think that may just be my brain.

• Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Dammit, I gotta go to bed, I'm going to miss all this juicy stuff. I hope it gets resolved peacefully, but I'm expecting the worst when I wake up.

• Options
    IskraIskra Registered User regular
    Those darn liberty hating trolls!

• Options
    This is fucking bananas

This discussion has been closed.