As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA]"Who's knocking on my door like the police?"

19495969798100»

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    During her appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs today on NBC affiliates, Ronda Rousey spoke about her loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193. During her interview, Rousey admitted that she thought about killing herself after the fight. Here is what she had to say…

“Honestly, my thought I was like, in the medical room and I was down in the corner. I was sitting in the corner like, What am I anymore if I’m not this? And I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second. I’m like I’m nothing … what do I do anymore and no one gives a sh*t about me anymore without this.”

When asked what pulled her out of that thought process, Rousey stated the following…

“To be honest I looked up and I saw my man [UFC fighter Travis Browne] was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies I need to stay alive. Really that was it.”

Yikes

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    During her appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs today on NBC affiliates, Ronda Rousey spoke about her loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193. During her interview, Rousey admitted that she thought about killing herself after the fight. Here is what she had to say…

“Honestly, my thought I was like, in the medical room and I was down in the corner. I was sitting in the corner like, What am I anymore if I’m not this? And I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second. I’m like I’m nothing … what do I do anymore and no one gives a sh*t about me anymore without this.”

When asked what pulled her out of that thought process, Rousey stated the following…

“To be honest I looked up and I saw my man [UFC fighter Travis Browne] was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies I need to stay alive. Really that was it.”

Yikes

Dude I know I was like aw poor Ronda until then and just.....no. Haha

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

I love south american ground karate
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Well.

Sounds like BJ might have been up to some bad stuff.

Stuff like this is hard to prove, as always, but if it is, it's pretty awful.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/16/11027458/ufc-bj-penn-mma-writer-sexual-assault-accusation-playboy-196-return-controversy-news

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    Before I would have told you it might not be true. After my shit experiences in the last year or two I lean towards it probably is.

"I will f**kin' beat you into the ground in front of your whole life that I don't get to have." -Nick Diaz

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Yikes

Omg girl. First nooo that sucks you felt that way. Second noooo that's a weird thing to say.

• Options
    I'm confused by Ronda's "gotta have his babies" comment.

To me, it could mean two different things:

1. They were already planning to have babies together and she knew she had to stay alive because, obviously, she has to be alive to get pregnant and birth children

2. She was so down on herself that she thought having babies would give new meaning to her life and make it to where she wouldn't want to commit suicide.

Those are two very different ideas. I'm not sure which one she's espousing.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    By the way, doesn't someone need to start a new thread?

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    By the way, doesn't someone need to start a new thread?

No this is now bj penn thread

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Well.

Sounds like BJ might have been up to some bad stuff.

Stuff like this is hard to prove, as always, but if it is, it's pretty awful.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/16/11027458/ufc-bj-penn-mma-writer-sexual-assault-accusation-playboy-196-return-controversy-news

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Well, fuck. That BJ thing sounds crazy and weird.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    His defense will be "but which bj is in court today?"
    And it will be tanooki Jay, everyone's favorite bj

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so apparently manny pacquiao called gay people 'worse than animals'

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    so apparently manny pacquiao called gay people 'worse than animals'

Yes. He did that.

His views on gay people have been pretty clear over the years. He's pretty much a dick about the whole thing.

• Options
    BJ's fight has been delayed while the UFC investigates the accusations.

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    I would have said that it's good that BJ's not getting punched in the face again any time soon.

But if the allegations come out as true, then my opinion would definitely be changed.

• Options
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I am so excited for the dumpster fire that the two Bellator main events should be tomorrow.

• Options
    Eeeeeeee, Bas Rutten is on the Joe Rogan Podcast!!!

My afternoon is now infinitely more palatable.

• Options
    Kimbo vs Dada 5000 is the fight of the year

• Options
    Wanna see the most horrible and awkward interview ever? Watch Mayhem Miller on Inside MMA tonight. Just awful.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Wanna see the most horrible and awkward interview ever? Watch Mayhem Miller on Inside MMA tonight. Just awful.

I thought he was dead...why do people keep giving him airtime?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Guys.

I think...

I think I can beat Dada5000.

• Options
  • Options
    Daimar wrote: »

I thought he was dead...why do people keep giving him airtime?

It's the worst interview I've seen with him yet I think. Or close anyways. I can't find a video clip of it but when I do I'll post it.