As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Webcomics Ship has Sailed

19495969798100»

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Obviously, erroneously awarding myself with a win cheats one person - myself. However, it's important to know that I'm not very fond of that fellow who is me. Our rivalry goes back as far as I can remember, and with my dying breath I will take him down with me.

Jesus, Ronnie.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    but the game would track your wins and losses for you anyway

That's just a bug in the game, duh.

But the comic implies he made or downloaded a program specifically for tracking his wins and losses

The only reason to do this is so that he could possibly eventually lie to himself about his wins and losses, a stat that is tracked by the game anyway

2x39jD4.jpg
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular

It actually doesn't, as far as I can tell. There's a list of your matches, but no win or loss numbers or even total number played.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »

It actually doesn't, as far as I can tell. There's a list of your matches, but no win or loss numbers or even total number played.

Really? That surprises me a lot

A win loss tracker is still a dumb thing to get either way

2x39jD4.jpg
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    This is ancient now, but powerdads.cool from QC 3159 needs to become a reality

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    it's funny to me you saved the version specifically edited to exclude the artist's site, PRIMUS.

I did a GIS for "It's funny to me that you think that" and it was the second result.

Improve your metrics!

• ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »

Really? That surprises me a lot

A win loss tracker is still a dumb thing to get either way

Ronnie literally made one himself.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Achewood: A Comic About Baristas.

• djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Demon (url is shigabooks.com but we all know it's nsfw at times) is actually pretty peaceful today:
    2016-02-19demon655.gif

• Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    ks8dnqq1zzln.jpg

Wait... is Jerry's wife pregnant again?

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    1455804738-chaptre11.png
    can you believe this is the first time in three chapters we've actually talked about what a representative is

Never Satisfied

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    sdb20160219.png
    stickydillybuns.com

Man, after this and the previous strip, sex does sound kind of terrifying.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    It's like nobody has figured out that the punch line to PA is that Gabe is dumb

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    w5rb28cmdcvl.png
    Pro Tip: Any quote that sounds pithy was either (A) never said by the person who supposedly said it, or (B) at least somewhat contradicted by the surrounding sentences in the original source.
    kmrkvrghpqvy.png

a2.png 39.3K
    a1.png 509.9K
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Whomp! is sort of upbeat today? maybe? at least a little bit?
    1455848038-2016-2-19-Discrete-Fighter.jpg
    Obviously, erroneously awarding myself with a win cheats one person - myself. However, it's important to know that I'm not very fond of that fellow who is me. Our rivalry goes back as far as I can remember, and with my dying breath I will take him down with me.

There's backstory here!

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
This discussion has been closed.