As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Black Desert Online (Orwen Server Ch. Mediah O1)

• DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Hopefully the western devs add the ability to do those AFK things while offline, leaving your computer on 24 hours a day to maximize AFK activities sounds pretty awful. And you need to spend money to reset skill points? Hopefully that changes too.

I definitely like a lot of the weird new stuff this game is doing, it seems super interesting.

• MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    So I just tried out Valkyrie, Witch, and Sorceress. Really digging the Valkyrie, which is awesome since that is what I wanted to play from the class descriptions lol.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    MyDcmbr wrote: »
    So I just tried out Valkyrie, Witch, and Sorceress. Really digging the Valkyrie, which is awesome since that is what I wanted to play from the class descriptions lol.

Heh, those are the exact three I made characters for with the creator. I did get into the CB so I'll be trying them out tonight.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Tried Tamer and Warrior so far.

Really enjoyed Tamer. Warrior ain't bad either, but I love me some fast attacks.

So some random things from my, admittedly limited, time with the game.

Game is pretty. Not just that, but it runs rather well, even when I got a bunch of people fighting on my screen. With a 970 my fsp sets around 45 when there is a lot of action, 60s otherwise.

Not only is it good looking, but there is an insane amount of tiny details. Like enough to give my beloved FFXIV a run for it's money. Two things that really stood out to me (so far) were; if you run in to another player/npc you actually run in to them and both people will react accordingly (picture accidentally bumping in to a person irl). Second thing were all the NPCs. So. Many. NPCs. Even a piss-ant village feels like an actual village and all the NPCs are humming, talking to each other, hell I came across a "Sunday school" were a priestess was teaching children to sing Hymns.

Combat is tight and really kinetic. I love it. This is the way future MMOs should go IMHO.

The game will not be for everyone. I'm a battle-hardened MMO vet, but this game throws a lot of brand new systems at you and even I'm left feeling a bit of information overload. The game provides a ton of in game video tutorials that do actually explain everything, but it is a lot to take in. While the game starts you off following the trail of quest-crums it will eventually stop holding your hand and let you do whatever while expecting you to figure the rest on your own (though it does give you all the tools to do so).

So far though I am super fucking pleased.

edit- I had seen someone in chat say the game was basically "Witcher: The MMO" and I was surprised when I found myself actually agreeing. In a lot of ways it is rather similar.

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    So I got a beta code, will be downloading this later, but is there a server people are on?

I agree. There is just so much going on with skills and two different kinds of XP, and combat being so deep, it's just really hard to wrap my head around everything.

I am gonna try like hell though as I am seriously digging the game. :hydra:

I think the thing to do is focus on a few skills since you only get so many skills points to buy skills and level them up I guess.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
    Well tried Wizard and I am happy to say it is really fun.

I was worried the caster classes would be not as fun as the in-you-face combat classes.

But that ain't the case at all. Magic is stupid powerful and bringing about absolute chaos is great.

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    My computor can't handle wizards at higher settings.

Some more random things;

The world is frighteningly large.

Weather effects are great. When it rains puddles appear and they stay for awhile after the rain passes.

There is A LOT to do. So much so that a new player might feel overloaded. I suggest just focusing on one thing and try not to worry over much about everything else going on.

There are houses for sale everywhere. When buying a house you can decide whether you want it to be a personal residence, a worker's lodge, storage, or be a workshop of some sort (based on where the house is located).

Enemies are deadly. Some can be killed pretty fast, some take a while to kill, but all of them can hit like a freight train if you let them.

Armor has a defense stat, but this stat isn't the end all be all of equipment. In fact you'll find a lot of armor that has the same defense rating, but the main thing to watch out for are any bonuses the armor might provide. It may be in your best interest to take armor that has less defense then your current armor if it has bonuses that compliment your fighting style.

You have your Class XP and Skill XP. Killing mobs increases Class XP and is your normal level. Skill XP increases your Skill level bar, each time this levels up you get more Skill Points. You also get Skill Points from leveling up normally with Class XP. However, you (from what I can tell) pretty much get Skill XP from various, but not all, quests. You rarely get Class XP from quests. So in effect, someone who only killed mobs to level cap will not have as many Skill Points as someone who did a bunch of quests as well as kill monsters to level cap.

Leveling seems pretty fast. Though from what I understand that is kind of the point.

People who suffer from Altitis rejoice! Alts (ie: Characters from the same Family) share everything. Storage, marketplace, residences, map exploration, even NPCs you've met. AFAIK there are a number of things a player will actually benefit from by having Alts compared to someone who has just one character.

Gear has no level requirement and can be freely shared between your Alts. Just drop it in storage and take it out with your Alt.

Housing system will ruin me. Most anything you kill can be turned in to a trophy to put in your home.

• ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    One thing I found, your family name has to be unique, and your first name also has to be unique. I found this really restrictive.

edited February 2016
    This explains the whole worker system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiYa8mKm0Bc

edit- Oh yeah, if you're in the beta don't forget to do this: Free beta only Funbux. They want people to test the cash shop and, unlike some other games I could mention (grumble grumble), are giving players free funbux to do just that.

Axen on
    Weird the links on that page you link don't work for me.

So I've been playing Wizard all day and it's absurdly powerful it seems, but very squishy. I've managed to solo every "boss" so far with no difficulty, but it's getting tougher (lvl 19 currently)

Meteor is awesome.

I'll try out Sorc and Valk later this weekend I think.

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    edited February 2016
    I've been getting in to the whole worker system and it really feels like a game within a game. I can easily see myself spending ridiculous amounts of time on my workers and supply chains.

edit- The defense stat on armor isn't the end all be all. Take in to account any bonuses (even better Set Bonuses) that particular armor offers. I dropped a chest piece for one with a 2 set bonus of +100hp, which at the time was literally a third of my total health.

edit- Oh and if you are looking to get in to trading then EXPLORE! Find those Nodes! By exploring around more I ended up saving myself 8 contribution points on my node connections from Heidal to Olvia.

Axen on
    So... complicated...

*head explodes*

Seriously. I am going to buy a nice house with an ocean view, do some fishing, so some adventuring either with a Valkyrie or a Ranger, and play it super casual.

Steam
    edited February 2016
    Probably not a bad goal. :razz:

I've just had a disastrous trade run. Turns out the NPC bandits aren't just milling about at those danger zones, they actually have a chance to simply spawn on you when you enter the danger zones.

They ruin me and killed my donkey.

Making the long, defeated trek back to Heidal now. :(

Axen on
  • hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    I may have jumped my donkey into a river...

And it costs 10k silver to heal it...which is double what I have right now. At least I have a worker doing...something...now. Not totally sure what, but I'll figure it out. Probably try out some other classes since my donkey is out of commission for now.

This game is complicated and very pretty.

I do have a much better understanding of things now though.

How trading works, how to (smartly) connect nodes, along with setting up lodging for workers, storage for the shit they make/gather, plus having your workers craft stuff!

The linchpin to crafting, however, is Rough Stones. I don't think your workers can get them, meaning you will have to go out and get it yourself. Thing is Rough Stone is needed to make, Black Powder Something, which is the cornerstone ingredient in crafting. Pretty much any of the basic things you can craft require it. Luckily Rough Stones aren't hard to come buy and they're cheap on the market too. Hell, you can probably buy the black powder stuff too.

Been playing Tamer and I love it, but now that I've got a keener grasp on things I'm going to try out the other classes. I did already try a few and so far they've all been fun.

Is that node-exploring thing a character-benefit, or a family-benefit?

Axen wrote: »
    Probably not a bad goal. :razz:

I've just had a disastrous trade run. Turns out the NPC bandits aren't just milling about at those danger zones, they actually have a chance to simply spawn on you when you enter the danger zones.

They ruin me and killed my donkey.

Making the long, defeated trek back to Heidal now. :(

Donkeys dying sounds expensive.

I do have a much better understanding of things now though.

How trading works, how to (smartly) connect nodes, along with setting up lodging for workers, storage for the shit they make/gather, plus having your workers craft stuff!

The linchpin to crafting, however, is Rough Stones. I don't think your workers can get them, meaning you will have to go out and get it yourself. Thing is Rough Stone is needed to make, Black Powder Something, which is the cornerstone ingredient in crafting. Pretty much any of the basic things you can craft require it. Luckily Rough Stones aren't hard to come buy and they're cheap on the market too. Hell, you can probably buy the black powder stuff too.

Been playing Tamer and I love it, but now that I've got a keener grasp on things I'm going to try out the other classes. I did already try a few and so far they've all been fun.

Explain to me this node connecting thing. Every time I try to activate one I see "Previous Node Must be blah blah blah) Even at the first node in the first city, so obviously I am doing something wrong lol. I really just want to connect the cities together for selling my stuff to the trade people.

Steam
    edited February 2016
    @PLA It is Family wide. Your Family shares Contribution Points so all the nodes, workers, houses, whatever you have set up on one character are set up on all. On a side note, this also means that the world map is also shared.

10k to recover a dead donkey, but it is 15k for a beginner horse (not sure if default donkey can carry more than beginner horse EDIT- Oh yeah, Donkeys carry WAY more than a Horse). But, when you hit level 20 you can just tame a (usually much better) horse for yourself.

Also, a beginner wagon is like 35k(?) and a wagon horse is 15k, probably better to go that route if anyone is interested in heavy trading. While I don't know if you can train a wagon horse (I honestly don't see why not) you can at least build your own wagons.

@MyDcmbr Well to start with you have to actually talk to the Node Management NPC of a particular node, select Node Management, and then invest CP to unlock it. You have to start from a City and work out from there. I think buying a residence counts, but I don't remember for sure (I know I had a residence in Heidal and worked back towards Olvia from there). When you click on "Show Previous Node" it should highlight nodes that would be connect to that one with a pillar of light on the map.

Some worker's stats are kinda bleh and others are pretty great. I have two right now. Each worker starts with a special skill and every 5 levels they gain a new one. Not sure if it is random or what. Currently one gets +5 Work Speed to making costumes and the other gets +5 Work Speed to making ship/wagon parts. Heh, not super useful to me at the moment.

edit- Oh, on the topic of money making you have several options. If you want to get in to trading you sure can. Normal crafting is good too. Hell, just selling materials is fine. Or fishing!

If you don't care about any of that and just want to kill things then watch out for bounty items enemies drop. If you hover your mouse over an item it might say something like: "x30 exchange for 15k" or "x80 exchange for 50k"

Many mobs drop something like this and they are usually exchanged at an NPC at a nearby node. You usually have the two or so options. Exchange a small amount of items for +X% increase to XP, for varying levels of money, or even something else.

edit 2- Time for a PSA

qgHNYmi.jpg

See in Box 1 how I have those blue marks there under Attack Speed, Casting Speed, and Movement Speed? Over in Box 2 you can see that that particular piece of gear adds +1 to Movement, has a gem that also adds +1 to Movement and as part of a 3-Piece set adds +2 to Attack & Casting Speed. (I also have another piece that adds +1 to Attack Speed)

This is where things get wierd. Those +"to whatever" are not a flat bonus. They simply add to the Enhancement Level of that particular thing listed in Box 1.

What this means is that when I level up I'll get an increase to my Attack, Casting, and Movement Speed based on what level the Enhancement is at (in this case Level 3 for Attack Speed and 2 for Casting and Movement.

How much of an actual increase I get when I level up I've no idea. But if it is sitting at Level 0 then I'd get no increase to the corresponding stat listed in Box 1 when I level up.

This is something you need to watch out for when picking gear.

Axen on
    Retroactive?

edited February 2016
    PLA wrote: »
    Retroactive?

I'm sorry, too which are you referring?

edit- Some more random things of note;

As I mentioned before the world is goddamn huge.

duFy4HK.jpg
    To run from one end of that blue-is/purple-ish line to the other took me a little over 6 minutes on a Tier 1 Horse.

To put that in to context,
    ZUHPK18.jpg
    This is what I have explored so far (at level 19 out of 55-ish). Not pictured is the northern half of the world that is nearly as large as this southern half. I've been told it takes about 3 hours on horseback to run from one end to the other. I believe it.

Furniture you place in your home can give you a buff if you activate it. Activating it costs 1 Durability and each piece has 30 durability. Not sure what happens when you run out. I assume you just can't get that buff anymore. Different types of furniture have different buffs.

As I said before, houses are for sale everywhere. I found one for sale at the top of a random ass mountain miles away from civilization.

Questing with an Alt is a great way to increase Contribution Points as many quests give you CP XP as a reward. Although with each "level" of CP you gain it requires more and more CP XP to level up.

I mentioned exploring the world to find other nodes. There are plenty (read: tons) of nodes along the roads, but you might find others off the beaten trail that either have resources not easily available else where or will basically give you a "shortcut" when connecting nodes.

Weather conditions effect combat. Right above your minimap you will see various icons. Hover your mouse over them and it will tell you useful things. Like how the weather is effecting combat.

Oh and if you assign your worker a job you can actually see them in the game world (and on the map). They'll leave their lodgings and head to work and then head home (and repeat if you have em set to that).

Axen on
    So I went out looking for a nice house. Found my way to Calphalon which was disappointing that it didn't have any views from the houses. They do have vendors that sell candles and chandeliers though as well as artwork, rugs, baskets, books, etc etc to decorate with. One guy told me if I followed the river it would lead to the sea...

Challenge ACCEPTED!

So I went North on my epic stead... my donkey named Cecil... and came to the sea and a town called Epheria which has some sweet ocean view houses and... a lighthouse! So after some sexy parkour action, I got to the tip top. :hydra:

esynnuh60ax7.jpg
    p7zb289dhm0w.jpg
    wubko382dpr2.jpg
    o3p65lvt7q7r.jpg

Steam
    edited February 2016
    Speaking of exploring and screenshots.

A friendly tip for future traders. Right from the starting town you can head west and end up in the town @MyDcmbr took pics from. From that town you can head straight south to Calphalon. Most people set up trade routes towards the east. This will give you a serious leg up on the competition, at least for a time.

Second thing, if you sit down on a bench (and maybe when leaning against a wall) you can go in to Observer Mode which gives you a free floating camera (just like being an observer in a FPS). You have a limited range, but it is fantastic for getting some great screenshots.

Thirdly, in Video Options (near the bottom) is a setting for Screen Filiter (IIRC). There are a TON of options, I leave it on None cause it seems to bloomy for my tastes otherwise. If you like taking screenshots check it out.

Axen on
    So my plan will work. I just made 100k silver from 15mins of fishing. I fished in Velia, brought them down to Heidelbafter setting up the connecting nodes, thank you @Axen , and then bargained the price up a bit.

Steam
    edited February 2016
    Turns out carrying 100LT worth of HP tonics is not the best of ideas. I was pretty damn overweight.

Axen on
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Second thing, if you sit down on a bench (and maybe when leaning against a wall) you can go in to Observer Mode which gives you a free floating camera (just like being an observer in a FPS). You have a limited range, but it is fantastic for getting some great screenshots.

I come from guild wars 2, this sitting technology interests me...

Heh, all you do is put your back to a seat/bench and back up in to it. Same goes for leaning on walls, just back up in to it.

Apart from Observer Mode you can also put up a sign ala "The End Is Nigh!"

Pretty game is pretty,

787ilng.jpg

RVxaEhj.jpg

Also I'm good enough at horsies to do this now!
    DAMtEZn.jpg

Not sure why hiding the UI adds that blur effect. Hrm.

What's the shortcut to hid the UI?

Steam
    Hiding the UI adds Depth of Field, you can disable it in the graphic settings though.

delphinidaes.png
  • Boatload Of SuckBoatload Of Suck I fought an 8-year-old! Registered User regular
    I just bought this game yesterday just on the hype alone. It's downloading as fast as it can, but I'll be amazed if I can get in before the servers go offline. :bigfrown:

edited February 2016
    So while you only have 4 character slots to start with per server it looks like you can actually hop between servers in game at any time.

edit- Oh nevermind. They're just channels. Orwen and Edan are the actual servers.

Axen on
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Hiding the UI adds Depth of Field, you can disable it in the graphic settings though.

Another thing you can do is with the UI hidden if you hold control a little control guide pops up in the lower right corner. Using ctrl + the buttons it shows you can actually adjust things like the DoF on the fly for some awesome shots.

edited February 2016
    A couple things to know about the game for those interested. In no particular order.

There will be five Regions available to us on launch (KR has 6 now IIRC). The only region available to us in the CBT2 is the Calpheon Region.

The game is a sandbox. It may not feel like at at first, but as I said before there are five regions. You will be level 50-55 (the soft cap) before you leave the first Region of Calpheon. After that you can go wherever the fuck you please.

I mentioned the soft cap of 50-55, there is no level cap in this game. As you continue playing you will level up still and earn skill points. In fact there are some skills (more like passives) that you cannot get until 55+. That said they are mostly just minor stat increases and HP increases. These will dry up by 100. Getting to 100 will take a long ass fucking time and even then you'll only have a minor advantage over people level 50-55. I'll put it this way it won't be enough to make up for lack of player skill.

Game is B2P and has a cash shop. Cash shop sells cosmetic items and boosts. However they also have a Loyalty shop that also sells the boosts. You earn 100 Loyalty points each day and, AFAIK, the most expensive item in the LS was 1000 points (ten days worth). Even then I honestly wouldn't recommend buying any boosts.

You have "Energy" in the game that is used for all kinds of things. Gathering, Crafting, etc. That said you really shouldn't ever have to use it for gathering and crafting. Hiring workers and having them do it is the best course. All though your workers will be no where near as efficient as you would. I recommend saving your energy for other things like gaining Knowledge from NPCs (more Knowledge, the more quests) and using it for the Conversation mini-game.

The Conversation mini game is what you have to do to raise your Amity (friendship) with NPCs. Higher the rating the more things you'll unlock. For instance an NPC might have more quests for you or they might be willing to sell you new items. How this fucking game works I've no fucking clue. Maybe one day I'll figure it out. Even without know what the fuck I was doing I was able to unlock new quests and items though.

Knowledge! Pressing H will open up your in game freaking codex. In this will be entries on EVERYTHING that you've uncovered. Monsters, locations, history, weapons, NPCs. Every god damn NPC you've met will have a little blurb about their life. Did you know Strub took over the storage business from his father, but always dreamt of being an adventurer and that he is allergic to cats? Well now you know! You gain Knowledge from discovering new locations, talking to new NPCs, killing new monsters, and often when talking to an NPC you'll get the option spend Energy to ask them about a particular topic that will earn you Knowledge. In fact this last bit can be useful. Spend 10 energy and an NPC will tell you about the various locations around the area so you wouldn't have to discover them yourself. Or they might tell you exactly what kind of fish you can find in a nearby lake or river. Most importantly gaining Knowledge will also increase your Energy cap. All of your accumulated Knowledge is shared among your Family. One of the most obvious benefits from this is when you make an Alt. As an example I had a level 20 Tamer and made myself a Warrior. Thanks to all the Knowledge my Tamer had acquired my Warrior had access to a bunch of quests that my Tamer didn't have access to when she went through those areas (although to be fair I can take my Tamer back there and do them now too).

Quests! Quests very rarely give class XP. Quite often they will give Skill XP or Contribution XP. Quests are basically just jobs you do for money and the occasional item. There are a lot of fucking quests and even if you think you've done all the quests an NPC has very likely they'll have more for you later on when you gain more Knowledge.

Contribution Points are a resource used to do things. You don't spend CP you allocate CP. A minor distinction, but it works like this. I have a CP cap of 20. That means I have 20 points to invest on things like unlocking a node, buying a home, buying a workshop, storage, or lodgings for my workers. In practice: my residence costs me 1 CP, lodging for workers, a workshop for metal refining, and a storage shed costs 2 CP each. I have 13 CP left. To connect each node from town A to town C will costs me 10 more CP. Now I have 3 left. I can use that 3 CP to unlock a another node or build another workshop. If I decide I do not like anything I have done I can un-invest all that CP and be right back to 20/20 CP. Doing Quests usually earns you CP XP. Every time you fill up your CP XP bar you gain 1 more CP. Even on an Alt doing the same quests you will still earn that CP XP and gain more CP (so Alts are very encouraged).

The world is, and I cannot stress this enough, fucking huge. There is no fast travel. You need to either walk or ride everywhere. Luckily the absurd size of the world isn't oppressive. If you die there are respawn points everywhere. Very likely you'd have, maybe, a minute long run back to where you died. So go out and explore! Cause you'll find all sorts of things off the beaten path.

Your mount doesn't disappear, unless you log out or put it in a stable. Your mount can be killed. Be careful where you park it. Luckily you can recover a dead mount at any stable for a modest some.

Unlocking Nodes isn't just for traders and slave labor managers! Killing monsters in an area where you've unlocked the node will increase item drop rate and rare item drop rates. Fantastic way to make money if all you need is kill.

When starting the game just take a deep breath. You don't need to dive whole hog in to everything right out the gate. Just follow the quest-crum trail, do the main story stuff, and if you feel like taking a break and doing some fishing or try to wrap your head around trading then go right ahead. Just don't feel the need to jump right in to all of that as soon as you're able.

Random tidbit: If you want to cross the Black Desert you will need either a Camel or a Elephant for a mount. Yes you can have Camel and Elephant mounts! WOOO!

There is so much more stuff, but man I don't know where to begin. There are so many new/different systems in BDO compared to pretty much any MMO I've played that you just have to experience it yourself to learn it.

edit- Oh one other neat thing. While it is rare, you can actually sequence break a quest. For example, some quests might require you to go out and gain knowledge of a particular monster. If you already have that knowledge you can instantly complete the quest. There are a few other examples like having to meet an NPC you already met or maybe discovering a location you've already been to. As I said those types of quests are rare, but it can happen.

Axen on
    Speaking of finding random stuff exploring. I found some islands with Pirate Treasure Chests strewn all over them just off the coast of the starter town. I didn't think I would be able to swim out there, but yep. And there are nodes out there as well!

So much stuff everywhere... I'm going to end up getting lost in this game lol.

Steam
    edited February 2016
    That reminds me!

Dungeons! Dungeons are not instanced and admittedly they'll probably be crowded when the game first launches (at least the ones in the first region). But considering the size of the world after a few weeks you'll probably find and explore dungeons with no one else around.

Inside the dungeons are Treasure Chests with sweet loot. You unlock these with a chest key. I'm not sure how to get chest keys. I know I got a few from quests. Not sure if you can just find them randomly off mobs too, though I imagine you can.

So if you and your buddies wish to explore a dungeon come prepared.

In my time in CBT2 I've found I think 3-4 dungeons and I haven't even explored half of Calpheon. Apart from the Goblin Cave (like the first dungeon you might come across) the rest I suspect are for when you're level 50-55. At the very least it certainly wasn't for a level 20 considering how fast I was brutalized.

edit- Another completely random thing. Money has weight. In fact considering later on you'll be dealing in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, that money is going to weigh a lot. Best thing is to put it in storage at whatever city you've set up shop. If you plan moving from one region to another and make the long ass trek your money will likely weigh you down. There is one very cool (at least IMHO) thing you can do. You can convert those coins in to Gold Ingots of varying values (for a nominal fee of course) and then sell those ingots at your destination for coinage. Having a 100k gold ingot would weigh considerably less than having 100k worth of silver coins.

Axen on
  • hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    I still haven't gotten my first character (tamer) to 20 yet. Been very sidetracked exploring and trading. I keep meaning to try some other classes before it ends but here I am fishing instead... :P

I am really enjoying this. I desperately want to make a David Bowie doppelganger but I dunno if I'm that good with the CC.

edited February 2016
    I still haven't gotten my first character (tamer) to 20 yet. Been very sidetracked exploring and trading. I keep meaning to try some other classes before it ends but here I am fishing instead... :P

I am really enjoying this. I desperately want to make a David Bowie doppelganger but I dunno if I'm that good with the CC.

Does this do it for ya?

sbQc4ZQ.jpg
    David Bowie Wizard.

Download link here.

And this is a Reddit thread cataloging a number of other celebrity designs. :razz:

edit- Better yet, BDO Templates is an actual site you can find all sort of CC designs on!

Axen on
    I'm not sure how to get chest keys. I know I got a few from quests. Not sure if you can just find them randomly off mobs too, though I imagine you can.

I got a silver key from fishing. Imagine my surprise when I pulled up a key XD

Steam