As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Graphic Novels: The Recommendationing

Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Graphic Violence
I've read quite a few graphic novels in the past and love them to death. As a "light" comic book reader who isn't totally up on all the crazy continuity and many story lines for all the different characters graphic novels give me an easy way to enjoy comics (side note: this is also why the Ultimate universe is so awesome).

With that said some of my favorite graphic novels I have read include Kingdom Come, The Death of Superman, Superman for All Seasons, and Superman: Red Sun.

As you can see I am a fan of Supes. I would like to experience some of the best graphic novels other heroes have to offer, however. Namely: Captain America, Batman, Spiderman, and the X-Men (so the big ones).

What are the best graphic novels for these heroes?

Mace1370 on

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2007
    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oh, sorry, I thought that thread was for questions pertaining to comic book lore (ie: Why does event X happen?) not "what are some good comics to read". Close away.

Mace1370 on
This discussion has been closed.