As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - Crowd Control

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - Crowd Control

Crowd Control

Crowd Control

http://campcomic.com/comic/293

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• ZyxxZyxx Registered User regular
    Wondering now about Linus's backstory. Got dumped here for liking to read too much?
    Him being the only camper with facial hair does raise some questions about how long the camp has been around.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I don't know about success, but they're often a poor way to judge quality.

• pilfropilfro Registered User regular
    The lantern is the cat.

• FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Give up, Linus. Malachi is impervious to reasoning, other than his own.

I like where this series/arc is going

• CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    I'm a bit colorblind; I have difficulty seeing shades of different colors when they are right next to each other. Black next to dark purple is the worst. Is the cat in the last panel, in the right-hand tree? (And no, I'm not asking Katy to change her artistic choices... this is the first time I'm not sure I see it.)

• DasilodaviDasilodavi Registered User regular
    @cryptkicker If there's only one hidden cat, then no.

• stevejb68stevejb68 Registered User new member
    There is a hidden cat. Found it.

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    I'm a bit colorblind; I have difficulty seeing shades of different colors when they are right next to each other. Black next to dark purple is the worst. Is the cat in the last panel, in the right-hand tree? (And no, I'm not asking Katy to change her artistic choices... this is the first time I'm not sure I see it.)

if you really want to know:
    in the first panel, just below the "all" in the text bubble

• Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular

I have a terrible monitor at work and have a lot of issues with this, what I do to help is highlight the comic gets better contrast being lit up blue.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • hajenhajen Registered User regular
    unless there is a kerosene seep behind the library, I see this age of enlightenment quickly reverting to the dark ages SOON.

The lantern seems like something that will eventually result in a cult.

• Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Who's making the drops? And who is deciding what to include and what not to? Does anybody involved know what's going on? Hello?

The drops seem to be the leftovers, the unwanted, the undesirables, like the kids.
    Who is dropping them? Why? I think it's probably the same as why the families know about this place they can abandon kids. It's just known.

• DinoFightDinoFight Registered User regular
    @briguy i don't know, i can't see the children of this camp going in for that sort of thing...

www.kendallshammer.com/posts-2
  • Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    The part about the lantern that always confused me is they just turned a knob and there was light, which means batteries... which die. I always assumed the lantern will go out so Linus being mad at Malachi and Malachi being oblivious it was him to used it so much and blame another camper.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    @DinoFight
    They just need a charismatic leader and a catchy name.
    The Order of the Lantern (or the Green Lantern Corps...)
    He who holds the lanterns, holds the light of truth. Heed me campers, for I will illuminate your life.

@Kick_04 Katie clarified, and even edited the last comic, that it's supposed to be an oil lantern. Some work like that, were the strength of the flame is controlled by turning a nob.

• pilfropilfro Registered User regular
    So this about some people coming to this comic for the cat aka lantern?

pilfro wrote: »
    So this about some people coming to this comic for the cat aka lantern?

There's a comic around finding the cat? Mind blown.
    Katie and Adam are working too hard.

• AstroturtleAstroturtle Registered User new member
    50 Quatloos on the library burning down.

• Jr. Mithrandir Jr. Mithrandir Registered User regular
    Did anyone else notice Linus staring into the fire at the end of the bonfire arc? He is hungry for light, I think.