As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TownHallMageddon: Left Coast - Democratic Showdown In Sin City

124»

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    "Let's talk about Beyoncé for a moment"

...okay

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Ah okay it's a police question framed around Beyoncé.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    It's very weird that this question has been in two of the last three town halls. "Why do you think I don't support you?"

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    It's very weird that this question has been in two of the last three town halls. "Why do you think I don't support you?"

Well I mean, it's sort of a recurring theme in the demographic

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Lanz wrote: »

It's a dumb question? Like "Why do I specifically not support you?"

"I dunno you're a dick?"

Its like the selfish voter version of "What do you personally do to combat global warming?"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Dat accent

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    CNNGo tidbit for anyone else who goes to check it later: looks like the stream's actually divided up by sections, so you can scrobble around that way if you want/need

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Just two or three more decades of drip drip drip and the Clintons will be done in politics

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    Clinton does have a point about the emails and Benghazi.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Hey guys I know it's off topic and the Democrat thread is locked but can I bring food and drink and board games to the caucus

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Clinton actually answers questions so well I actually feel like I learn things

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    Paladin wrote: »
    Hey guys I know it's off topic and the Democrat thread is locked but can I bring food and drink and board games to the caucus

There was a controversy about bringing food and drinks to caucuses in 2008 in Nevada IIRC. I'm not sure it will be a situation that is that amenable to those kind of line waiting accessories but hopefully the state party website will have specifics. Or your preferred campaign might have the relevant jnfo

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    "Please destroy someone in the GOP"

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Lanz wrote: »

It's a dumb question? Like "Why do I specifically not support you?"

"I dunno you're a dick?"

Its like the selfish voter version of "What do you personally do to combat global warming?"

Beyond that it's a question that the candidate can't answer for you and also is, you know, a "when did you stop beating your wife" style inquiry.

It's an attack passing itself off as a question. "You suck, why is that?"

• Options

For those who can't watch, Clinton was asked who her "Scalia" was to her RBG.

Basically which Republican are you close personal friends with.

• Options
    edited February 2016

"Oh that would be Donald Rubio-Cruz."

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    "I just had a conversation with Mitch McConnell the other day, and he agreed that Bill makes a fantastic paella just before he said he was considering bringing Scalia's replacement to the floor."

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

"I love Marco Rubio."

• Options
    "I just had a conversation with Mitch McConnell the other day, and he agreed that Bill makes a fantastic paella just before he said he was considering bringing Scalia's replacement to the floor."

Darrel Issa helped me insure my car.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Darrel Issa helped me insure my car.

Ironically McCain actually is running for reelection with a primary challenge.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Oh, it's a rogue Democratic primary thread.

*takes aim*

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.