As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

For the love of all that is holy or unholy: Are the Protomen going to make it this year?

MrGone1980MrGone1980 Registered User regular
See title. I need to see them, I've been ever-so-much sadder every subsequent year at East that they don't show up. Their show was always the highlight of my first PAXes.

I notice that they are playing the mideast on April 25th (maybe worth adding to the always-great party thread here), does this mean they're a shoe-in for East?

Please tell me this is so. That is all.

PAX IS TWO MONTHS AWAY OMG

• Options
    Jesterscap1313Jesterscap1313 Registered User new member
    I really hope they play as well. Seeing them headline years ago are among my favorite memories of PAX East. They've been playing more high profile shows within the last few years so if they've committed to playing the Monday after PAX in Boston I'd say there is a good chance they will at least have some kind of presence at PAX East over the weekend. Fingers crossed!

• Options
    AngrypastaAngrypasta Registered User regular
    Yes.

Source: They told me at PAX South.

• Options
    XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    I can't imagine the Protomen would schedule a Boston show the day after PAX East and not also do PAX East.

Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
  • Options
    MrGone1980MrGone1980 Registered User regular
    I thought the same, and it's very encouraging that you heard it from the horse's mouth! Many thanks. I feel pretty secure that they're gonna be there now!