As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WITNESS MAD MAX FURY ROAD WINNING ALL THE [OSCARS]

1212223242527»

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    That's a pretty big age gap

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Yes, Brie Larson is the best

CcakIc6UcAA4_8y.jpg

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    just walked down Sunset Blvd and saw the entire creative team of Mad Max including George Miller talking to the news

yelled WITNESS ME at them

whatever

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I expect a clip of George Miller muttering "mediocre" from tonight's news.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    just walked down Sunset Blvd and saw the entire creative team of Mad Max including George Miller talking to the news

yelled WITNESS ME at them

whatever

I'm pretty sure I would have done the same thing, except I also would have spontaneously broken out in a nosebleed and shit my pants.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Were the pool results posted yet?

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Were the pool results posted yet?

Yeah, right after Best Picture was announced. Raijin wins! Maybe add that to the thread title, Yaya?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    @Raijin Quickfoot I still need a PM with your email address and your preferred theater chain to have a gift card for.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'll have to see if you can even buy gift cards at the theater here...

• Options
    And @YaYa probably needs an address if he hasn't already gotten it