As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - Frequent Flyer

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

http://campcomic.com/comic/295

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• kingcrow15kingcrow15 Registered User regular
    AMAZING work katie! also found the kitty.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    8-)
    When your future is this bright, you gotta wear shades.

This is going end tears. Someone is going to mess up Linus's hardwork or so many people are going to trigger his anxiety. I just think something bad is going to happen to him because of this.

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The grins on their faces in panel three. So mischievious - so cunning. They are literally the cat that's got the cream. Speaking of which...

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Poor Linus. Just..... poor Linus!

• Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Just so you know, I don't know if my heart could take the library burning down. Here's a note from my doctor.

• TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    I swear, if you burn that library down Katie... I've got too much invested in Linus to let it all go down in flames!

• CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    I'm less worried about the library burning down than I am about the campers' reaction to when the lantern runs out of fuel....

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    thanks to first commentor, @kingcrow15, reminding me to look for the kitteh.
    story was so compelling, I actually forgot to search before reading comments (just in case).

I guess the lightclub doesn't have a rule about talking about it
    -and-
    a budget for only one flyer . . . precious :)

hajen on
  • Jr. Mithrandir Jr. Mithrandir Registered User regular
    I love how genuinely Malachi admires Linus, though. He really is growing as a character.

Anyone else think that Jeremy might have horns growing under that hair?

• metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    I was just thinking wow Malachi put a lot of thought into that Flyer, then the last panel hit and it all made sense.

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Anyone else think that Jeremy might have horns growing under that hair?
    The thought had not occurred to me until I read your post. i then considered the idea and discarded it. A character having horns does not seem to fit this series.

I realized what the flyer reminded me of:
    2wb016y7pbtr.png

• scotty2haughtyscotty2haughty Registered User regular
    I laughed harder at this comic than anything in the past two weeks. This really brought a bright spot to my day.

• mojomonkeyfishmojomonkeyfish Registered User new member
    Sweet continuity. When I saw the flyer the first thing I thought of was Malachi's paper shortage, and how he would never just give pieces of paper away. I was not disappointed by the ending.

• SparkmaneSparkmane Registered User regular
    I found the kitty; it's Jeremy