As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Triad Wars Pin?

13»

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Ahh, I didn't think about Twitter. I'm following their eBay account but it doesn't look like that sends out notifications.

• Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    You can follow people/companies on ebay? Mind = Blown.

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    @misskass I follow them as well, and I have triad wars as a search string to be notified of anything new that's posted, and neither of those things happened. Ebay has been flaky at best for me. It let me know about the latest DLC around 3 days after it was posted. I expect to be notified of the sold out Triad Wars pins tomorrow.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Some things to note,

1. The first two listings were almost a month apart, so the next listing could be early April.
    2. The listings were put up almost the same time, so the next listing will probably be put up some time around 10:30am Pacific.
    3. The price & quantity sold were the same (10 each at C $35.00). Probably will stick to that trend.
    4. Someone ordered two, which according to the listing will be canceled. If you get lucky enough to buy one don't make the same mistake.

Obviously this is a small sample size and they could change it, but its worth noting their pattern.

IhtGIyi.png
  • HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    Some things to note,

1. The first two listings were almost a month apart, so the next listing could be early April.
    2. The listings were put up almost the same time, so the next listing will probably be put up some time around 10:30am Pacific.
    3. The price & quantity sold were the same (10 each at C $35.00). Probably will stick to that trend.
    4. Someone ordered two, which according to the listing will be canceled. If you get lucky enough to buy one don't make the same mistake.

Obviously this is a small sample size and they could change it, but its worth noting their pattern.

Yeah, okay, like I'm going to take any advice from some random dude on the forums...

Wait, you track what again? All of the PAX badge sales? Well, I um...

Just kidding, @SkeleVader is legit, and you all should listen to his sage advice on this. I'm operating under the same assumptions as him for the next round. Although following United Front on twitter and setting up SMS alerts is also a good idea.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I don't have to buy one, just wait for them to become common enough that I don't need to buy one.

• bravesaturnbravesaturn World's Best Entry Level Employee Registered User regular
    I got lucky during the last ebay sale of TW pins and purchased one. Feel free to send offers via pinny pals!

http://www.pinnypals.com/pals/bravesaturn