As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade Forum Bags

15678911»

• Options
    grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    Man I almost missed this, how sad. I'm totally in, I need to replace my eye-eating trading bag :)

In other news, if any one is in the market for an eye-eating trading bag....

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
  • Options
    RaeberacRaeberac Registered User regular
    I would love to have one of those bags!!

• Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    NOTE TO ALL:

If you want a Pinny Pal Bag, order it now, even if you are going to Prime, not East. I may not be doing another order before Prime (it is all based on demand).

If you will not be at East, the options are:

1 - send an additional $7 and the address you want it shipped to, I will ship it from Boston = note, this is the BEST option.

2 - Pick it up at Prime, which means I have to find room in my luggage to bring it home (and don't worry, I will do that).

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    I'll get one as well.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    test
    maywest wrote: »
    NOTE TO ALL:

If you want a Pinny Pal Bag, order it now, even if you are going to Prime, not East. I may not be doing another order before Prime (it is all based on demand).

1 - send an additional $7 and the address you want it shipped to, I will ship it from Boston = note, this is the BEST option.

2 - Pick it up at Prime, which means I have to find room in my luggage to bring it home (and don't worry, I will do that).

And to add to this note, @Duckie is willing to bring bags back to Aus after East, for those with the expensive shipping ... the $7 option is for in the US only.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    thank you Duckie!

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Please put me down for one - and I'd love to take @Duckie express shipping with that please. :)

• Options
    SlothofozSlothofoz Australia, PerthRegistered User regular
    yeh same id love duckies shipping xD

• Options
    To date, @Duckie will be bringing the following back to Aus:

grgemonkey
    Madkine
    Senno
    Slothofoz
    vonhist

If you are not on this list, and need help getting your bag to Aus (and you have paid for a bag), let me know.

• Options
    drusus82drusus82 Narara, NSW, AURegistered User regular
    @maywest I believe I should be on that list from the first order of bags this year.

• Options
    @drusus82: you are. This list is from the current order.

• Options
    test
    NOTE TO ALL:

And to add to this note, @Duckie is willing to bring bags back to Aus after East, for those with the expensive shipping ... the $7 option is for in the US only.

Deadline for ordering is this coming Friday, 11 March! If I don't have money from you by then, your bag will not get ordered.

• Options
    @DashboardBro : if you want a Pinny Pal bag, check your PM. Thanks!

• Options
    Today is the last day to order a Pinny Pals bag. If you want one, send me a PM!

• Options
    SlothofozSlothofoz Australia, PerthRegistered User regular
    did this order happen?

• Options
    Yes it did. Duckie has yours, @Slothofoz .

• Options
    MadkineMadkine AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    @Duckie, posting here as it seems you have bags for a few of us, whats the plan to get them to us?

Madkine on
  • Options
    EmilieEmilie =^.^= Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    I'm interested in a bag when you do the next batch. :D

• Options
    @Emilie if I get 12 or more people who want one, I will place an order from Prime.

• Options
    EmilieEmilie =^.^= Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    @maywest yay! Count me in as one of the 12 and just let me know what you need me to do if/when you get all 12. =D

• Options
    If anyone wants PinnyPal bags for West, now is the time to let me know!

• Options
    I have 6 orders, including the following people:

@kdraleigh16
    @Emilie
    @wraith90
    @goldsaturn
    @cobostick

If you are not one of these people, and you want a bag, please let me know ASAP! Currently, the price is $28.50 per bag.

• Options
    If anyone wants a PinnyPal bag, I have a new request. If I get five more orders, the bags will be $28.50 USD each. I need to get the orders by Wednesday to get the order in, so let me know!

We have some people who will be at both West and Aus, so if you are an Aussie, you can get a bag for pickup at Aus!

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    @Ayefkay you should add this thread to the resource hub.

So I got a new bag:

cIJwOldl.jpg

Compared to Pinbag Classic:

DcUdLC2l.jpg

While I loved @maywest's bag it was a tad droopy when I had any heavy items in it (like 20 challenge coins) so I set out to find a bag that could handle a little junk in the trunk. Also a front zipper allows for quicker pin removal for trades.

After searching high and low and on ebay I found the perfect one for my needs, a brown Troop Canvas Messenger Bag. I then found a local printer place that did custom jobs, and a bunch of money later here we are.

Quite happy with it.

• Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    @fishfishmonkeyhat that looks freaking amazing dude, totally jelly.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    @fishfishmonkeyhat the new bag looks great!

I have been thinking about looking into a backpack, for easier carrying myself.

• Options
    OlerheadOlerhead Krytenton AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I could've used one of these this PAX Aus. I felt distinctly bag-less.

Olerhead on
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Olerhead wrote: »
    I could've used one of these this PAX Aus. I felt distinctly bag-less.

Maywest has been trying to gauge interest in another run of bags, so if you want to order one you can message her about it. If there are any Australians coming to South/East they may be able to bring it back to Australia to save you on shipping.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    My new bag worked well at AUS.

oFmkMER.jpg

Obviously I replaced the South coin with the AUS one once I got them on site. Only issue was the strap started to rub on my back 2 days in due to the weight of the coins I was carrying around.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Very happy with my bag. Thanks again to maywest and duckie.

• Options
    Yes, I am looking for an order for PAX East. If enough people want them, I will collect money in January (after Christmas!), and have them at East. We will figure out a way to get them to Aus for those of you who are luckly enough to be in a Trumpless country ...

• Options
    I need one of those for mine.

• Options
    pbtam wrote: »

I have something similar, and it does help.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    It is getting to be time to think about the next PinnyPal bag order.

The order will be placed after South, and I will have the bags at East. I can mail bags to those who cannot pick them up, US mailing is $8 per bag.

Send me a direct message (or post in need_more_bags on slack) if you are interested in one.

95lpayhhifnr.jpg
    I expect the bags to cost about $25 each. Once I get a better count, I will post the exact amount.

maywest on
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Anyone interested, I am doing an order of East. If you are not going to East, someone else can pick it up, or I can mail it to you.

The cost is $26.50 per bag. Shipping in the States is $8

maywest on
  • Options
    If interested, DM me, or join the #more_bags_needed chat in Slack.