As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[pbp] [IC/OOC] Star Wars Force & Destiny: The Clone Wars [NEGOTIATIONS AT SARKA]

12345679»

• Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    Maybe I will...

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    "You will find many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Ben Kenobi

--

"And that's when I came back here," Dade said, shrugging.

Three-Eye who had been standing silently to the side halfway immersed in shadow, suddenly jerked and walked forward, its oculars spinning to bear down on Dade.

"JEDI MALO THE YOUNGER," it said, clicking its hands quickly, "IS THIS THE FACTORY YOU SPOKE OF?"

It activated its HoloNet feed which showed a Sarkan, presumably female, in the middle of a statement. The image showed a factory with smoke billowing out of a hole in the top, with small fires being tended to by emergency personnel.

"--no casualties. Authorities have cordoned off the area and investigations are still underway. The Sarkan Security Force has declined to comment and media representatives are being kept outside the security line. The motives for attack--"

The droid cut the feed and clicked its hands again. "MOTIVES OF JEDI MALO THE YOUNGER UNCLEAR. REQUESTING CLARIFICATION FOR REPORT."

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    Pulling back the curtain, you completed your mission; you'll get your reward soon enough.

• Options
    also now @DaMoonRulz can play too

• Options
    I'm sorry for including you in a criminal conspiracy @Fuselage

• Options
    Dade looked around the room, toward his brother, at his feet and finally the droid.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... That didn't go the way I had planned. I was, uh, looking for useful information. Hmm. Well, I think I'll stick tight for the rest of the trip."

Dade tried to play it off to the droid he suspected was having none of it while reeling from his actions and attempting to connect the dots.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Dade's personal commlink beeped.

• Options
    Hesitantly, Dade activated his comms.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Dermond took a moment to rub his chin thoughtfully, "You know, I should have seen where this was going when you mentioned the attractive Falleen woman." He gave his brother a shit-eating grin, "You always did get in to trouble when you thought with your...lightsaber"

When the commlink beeped he got quiet, interested to see who was beeping.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    I'm the worst I'm sorry, last week was pretty crummy in most ways. post coming soon!

• Options
    I'm the worst I'm sorry, last week was pretty crummy in most ways. post coming soon!
    We're on your side, except if you don't give us...

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Fuselage wrote: »
    We're on your side, except if you don't give us...

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    A female voice, heavily accented came through the commlink. "I hope I have the correct channel?" Dade recognized the voice of Xanya. Three-Eye took a small step closer.

• Options
    Long time for such a tiny post I know but I just now got time to sit down and compose my thoughts! Sorry about the wait!

• Options
    After a moment of silence Dade responded, "I'm afraid you do. My plan didn't come to fruition exactly as I had hoped."

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Dermond mouthed a very childish "ooooOOOOoooo" when Xanya spoke

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    So again I dropped the ball, this past weekend hit me with some fierce illness that I'm still recovering from, haven't been doing much of anything. Still here, will continue with the conversation in the next day or two (hopefully)

• Options
    Your health is more valuable than appeasing us, even if it means Moon throwing the tides into a tizzy for a moment.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    The Falleen's voice was rich and velvety as she laughed. "I must apologize to you. You completed the task I set for you." There was a pause. "Drop by at your earliest convenience and we will complete our... bargain."

The comm channel closed and the droid clicked its hands, scrutinizing the pair quietly.

• Options
    Dade glanced around the room to avoid his comrade's gaze, "So...what do you think we should do?"

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Dermond made a face and looked at the droid "How long until we're expected to meet with the diplomat?"

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    So I have some bad news. Well, good news for me--I started a job at my company in a different area with a completely different schedule which is just overall better for my life. However it means my free time just got put on a premium and unfortunately this is the first thing I have to cut. Sorry guys. It's been a hoot and a half though and maybe down the line we can pick this up again

• Options
    Hey, I certainly understand. If I didn't have a professional life I wouldn't be able to pursue all these hobbies comfortably in the first place. Best of luck, but don't think these forums have seen the last of Dermond and Dade Malo!

o4n72w5h9b5y.png