As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Bunk

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Bunk

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    I spy a feral cat! hehehe

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    This may sound weird, but I used your comic as inspiration for a session of my Dungeons and Dragons game. I wanted to remind my players that they had options for negotiating with tribes of savage humanoids other than mass slaughter and looting. I hoped that maybe a mysterious colony of feral children would evoke a more sympathetic, diplomatic interaction than the typical goblin clan or whatever.

I was wrong. My players are very bad people, and as a result, this turned from a Forgotten Realms campaign into a Ravenloft campaign last night (although they don't know that yet). In the likely event that you're unfamiliar with those properties, ask Jerry what they're all about. He'll probably get a laugh out of it.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    bingodanbingodan Registered User regular
    Oh no, i feel so bad for seventeen now

• Options
    JackdawGinJackdawGin Engineer New YorkRegistered User regular
    Please tell me there will be sidebars with Doctor Duck.

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Clever disguise, bears.

• Options
    AlexxAlexx Registered User regular
    THEY'RE BEARS, BEAT 'EM UP!

• Options
    CheesyCheesy Registered User regular
    I was hoping to see bears D: .

Still, this is what i was expecting too, poor seventeen :C

• Options
    theholyesttheholyest Registered User regular
    Called it!

• Options
    VolttikoiraVolttikoira Registered User new member
    Ahaha! She's reading a Doctor Duck comic. That's awesome Katie!

• Options
    clintlockclintlock Registered User regular
    I was worried for a second. Giggling bears are statistically the most dangerous type of bear known to man.

How could they actually hate Seventeen?! Bunch of Doctor Duck reading bitches...

• Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    This may sound weird, but I used your comic as inspiration for a session of my Dungeons and Dragons game. I wanted to remind my players that they had options for negotiating with tribes of savage humanoids other than mass slaughter and looting. I hoped that maybe a mysterious colony of feral children would evoke a more sympathetic, diplomatic interaction than the typical goblin clan or whatever.

I was wrong. My players are very bad people, and as a result, this turned from a Forgotten Realms campaign into a Ravenloft campaign last night (although they don't know that yet). In the likely event that you're unfamiliar with those properties, ask Jerry what they're all about. He'll probably get a laugh out of it.

Wow, that is rad!! I don't think it's weird at all, and I'm happy to have helped inspire a pretty interesting experiment in human nature. Those poor little feral kids. How did you set that up? Did they come charging out brandishing little weapons, or did they just appear as a little non-threatening group? And was there even anything to loot from them?

• Options
    cubbylostboycubbylostboy Registered User regular
    Is it just me or did Brian get shortchanged when it comes to bear armor?

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Is it just me or did Brian get shortchanged when it comes to bear armor?

Well yeah, why would you give the best bear armor to the distraction...who probably won't survive...you know, due to those fiery explosions that bears are notorious for...

LostNinja on
  • Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular

Sorry, me again. Jerry enthusiastically explained Ravenloft to me yesterday...pretty interesting. I'd love to hear what eventually happens to your players... O___O;

• Options
    TuckinatorTuckinator Registered User new member
    The last panel is amazing. I couldn't stop giggling for ten minutes.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Just keeps getting better and better.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    Been lurking since the start... But I can lurk no longer...

I seriously lost my shit at this comic :D Something about that last panel just had me in fucking stitches, I was left with no choice but to create an account to say well done on a superb comic, every episode is brilliant and I spend FAR to long looking for the cat each time... (although I found this one pretty quickly :p)

• Options
    LordZoddLordZodd Registered User regular
    Um... what "instrument" is Doctor Duck holding?

• Options
    Dennis DriscollDennis Driscoll Registered User regular
    The Doctor.. is in! the bears are... well the bears, erm. Bears?

• Options
    WaxxyOneWaxxyOne Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    This comic is full of lies, witchcraft and voodoo! Awaken to the truth and be amazed: vslwsl.jpghttp://campcomic.com/comic/297

WaxxyOne on
  • Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    The Internet never forgets.

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    If you're going to show an old version of the comic, why not the original version from before straps were invented? Or version 3: sans kitty?

TrueLink on
  • Options
    AurhoraAurhora Registered User new member
    Wait - is that a drawing of Dani on the wall?