As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WHAT DAY DOES THE WEEK START MK. II

15678911»

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Monday: the answer you feel in your bones the night before
    wow melding i never knew you were an enemy of truth and democracy

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I have always felt that the week started on Monday. Now I work somewhere where the timetable runs from Sunday to Saturday. I have been here 8 months and it still feels wrong.

Even more confusing is our new leave schedule means our off weeks run from Tuesday to Monday. So the work week starts on Sunday, the week feels new on Monday, and then staff rotate on Tuesdays. I have mostly stopped bothering with keeping up on what day it is.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Larlar: should definitely have a day of the week named after him
    I have always felt that the week started on Monday. Now I work somewhere where the timetable runs from Sunday to Saturday. I have been here 8 months and it still feels wrong.

Even more confusing is our new leave schedule means our off weeks run from Tuesday to Monday. So the work week starts on Sunday, the week feels new on Monday, and then staff rotate on Tuesdays. I have mostly stopped bothering with keeping up on what day it is.

You have the schedule of a retired person. Perhaps you don't actually go to work and just have super realistic dreams.

None of us are real, in fact. You are still dreaming.

Wake up!
    Wake up!

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Sunday: technically correct, the best kind of correct
    Lalabox wrote: »
    wow melding i never knew you were an enemy of truth and democracy

i think my feelings were made clear pretty early on.

Quite frankly that you deny God's chosen speaks volumes for you.

• Options
    hell yeah ill deny god's chosen

gonna go around wearing leather jackets with pentagrams on them and drinking in graveyards and loudly talk about how i cant believe the week is nearly over on sunday afternoons

i'm a cool rebel

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    truly you are lost to God's light.

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »
    The Baby Formerly Known As The Artist Formerly Known As Prince.

I'd like to pretend I was doing some meta joke about how this was starting to look like the Name Raijin's Baby thread, but the truth is I just can't function with more than one active poll thread at a time.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    if god wants the week to begin on a sunday, then ill quote dril, face god and walk backwards into hell

• Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    so you all start your week by going to church and shit? damn. I'm here, ending my week by sleeping in and eating delicious french toast.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    so you all start your week by going to church and shit? damn. I'm here, ending my week by sleeping in and eating delicious french toast.

I mean, I'd hope that the people who are starting their week by going to church are doing it because they enjoy church and get something positive out of the experience. If you don't like going to church, you shouldn't be going to church. I'd say starting your week by going to work is way worse. Start your week with a relaxing day that's all about you.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    monday would be winning if the larlars didn't throw away their vote

Even the Larlar votes are less wrong than the Monday votes.

cdci44qazyo3.gif