As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Every [chat] a Painting

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a samovar on my coffee table looking all nice, and then I could just drink a million cups of somewhat diluted tea over the course of an afternoon
    depositphotos_4453004-Russian-samovar.jpg

I think my brain melted during a 4.5 hour-long meeting and only tea can restore it.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Did anyone see the 4th season of House of Cards?

Was it better than the 3rd? The 3rd disappointed me enough to make me want to wait for word of mouth on 4.

yes, I would rec if you like the show in general but thought 3 was weak

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Please, ladies and gentlemen, be patient. Before we go on we must get acquainted with the rules. You can't properly participate if you don't fully understand the rules.

oh shit are we finally going to do [chat] hunger games?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Please, ladies and gentlemen, be patient. Before we go on we must get acquainted with the rules. You can't properly participate if you don't fully understand the rules.

...One of those new Pokemon probably

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

This one's easy.

Elki broke the rules in the last [chat] because the closing PA comic was more than 500KB.

vRyue2p.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Did anyone see the 4th season of House of Cards?

Was it better than the 3rd? The 3rd disappointed me enough to make me want to wait for word of mouth on 4.

i haven't seen it but i've heard a lot of people being like "oh man how did i just realize this show is actually stupid?"

it's still pretty dumb. Im three episodes in and cringing my way through.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

that's what they said when i built this helicopter BUT I SHOWED THEM

*crashes*

I was telling my brother yesterday

I watched a documentary about the history of flight the other day

You thought the Wright brothers were brave?

The first guys to design helicopters

Oh my god

They didn't even consider having to counteract the rotation of the blades at first

Harrowing

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I thought Spool was the greatest fake Texan ever.

fffffffffffffffff

Been trainin' for this

This one's easy.

Elki broke the rules in the last [chat] because the closing PA comic was more than 500KB.

isn't the size limit 1 mb?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

This one's easy.

it is not

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Been trainin' for this

i eat pizzas like people eat slices i've got the hunger games down

i will be unstoppable

edited March 2016

This one's easy.

Geth,

EX1_382.png?10833

BeNarwhal on

This one's easy.

it is not

oh maybe I should remove that enormous picture of samovars then

man what would be optimal strategy in a [chat] hunger games

well first I would befriend chu and VH because I feel like out of anyone in chat they are kind-hearted softies least likely to betray me

then I'd start loudly playing board games with VH after a couple days and when others come to ask if they can play BAM

chu steps out from behind the tree and cracks them over the back of the head with a giant club

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I once didn't eat for just under 3 weeks.

I win at hunger games.

PSN: Honkalot
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Surely the way to go is to lurk and let some of the more antsy chatters thin the field a bit first.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

well first I would befriend chu and VH because I feel like out of anyone in chat they are kind-hearted softies least likely to betray me

then I'd start loudly playing board games with VH after a couple days and when others come to ask if they can play BAM

chu steps out from behind the tree and cracks them over the back of the head with a giant club

I'm not trustworthy? I am cut deep.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    WOOOOOOO DILAUDID

i would just loudly opine about circumcision and then hide in the bushes while it sorts itself out

Ilpala wrote: »
    Surely the way to go is to lurk and let some of the more antsy chatters thin the field a bit first.

I feel like a more active approach is required given the general proclivity of chatters towards reclusiveness and non-confrontation

Er probably trade sexual favors for protection by the lonely straight guys
    yeah idk it gets dark real fast

Pony wrote: »
    WOOOOOOO DILAUDID

Hey Matt

Matt

How you feelin' right now

Cinders wrote: »

fine you want in?

*slams knife down on table*

cut yourself

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    WOOOOOOO DILAUDID

Hey Matt

Matt

How you feelin' right now

PRETTY ALRIGHT

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I want to cuddle with someone

@Vanguard get in here and appreciate my Hearthstone humour up the page

• rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

I would go for rampage off the bell.
    hes a reasonable man!

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

fine you want in?

*slams knife down on table*

cut yourself a nice piece of this fine steak dinner.

I prefer [chat] Iron Chef

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

Elki's going to murder someone and we have until morning to figure out who did it or we lose the inheritance forever.

speaking of hunger games the new divergent movie comes out soon and I guess wife really wants to see it

*wink*

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't want to hunger games i love you all

YO WHAT UP

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Er probably trade sexual favors for protection by the lonely straight guys
    yeah idk it gets dark real fast

I'm thinking slutty girl from battle Royale myself.

• Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i don't want to hunger games i love you all

Just what a hungry would say...

You okay with it being like a three person thing

Except the other person probably will have zero interest in touching you because they are very shy

We can still make that arrangement work though

speaking of hunger games the new divergent movie comes out soon and I guess wife really wants to see it

i never would have guessed the third worst actor on The Secret Life of the American Teenager would have ended up an action star in a mediocre YA series

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    So, you figured out there were some riddles, went back and solved a whole bunch, many of you have points, and we're back to page 95. How cool.

Now that everyone knows the score, it's time to start playing with those points a little. When attempting to answer a question, you can gamble your points; however many of them you wish. You must have some points to do this, of course. End your answer with "I put [x] points on it" or some slight variation thereof, and you're on. If you are correct, you get double those points back +1. So if you had 2 points, gambled them on a correct answer, you would have 5 points. The thread would also go up by 2 pages instead of 1. If your answer is incorrect you lose your points, and the thread also loses 2 pages. There can only be one active bid per unique answer. There can be multiple active bids, as long as they have different answers. If the first answer to the question has no bid that answer will be taken, and any subsequent bid ignored. Good luck!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

You are incorrect completely correct to trust me.

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.