As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Every [chat] a Painting

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I like my name.

I need to get my hands on aioua.com though
    some dude in spain was using it for his computer repair business (???) but his site is down now

just waiting for it to expire

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    A 700MB update? But I want to play now. This i s the worst kind of oppression

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    cracker barrel pancakes are amazing. I will shove my way through ailing boomers any day of the week for them

I think we've agreed on this before

Cracker Barrel makes the best damn pancakes. Good fried eggs, too. Everything else is just okay. Not worth having to sit next to a table of 15 pentacostals having bible study while you wait too long for what's essentially diner food.

There aren't enough places that cater to the best meal of the day here so Cracker Barrel still has its uses.

early bird supper?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    At the moment though I am dining on raw honeycomb.

it is the best

didnt you do this yesterday

Me and my dad both went into bee keeping along with all the other farm stuff we do. (Gardens, orchards, chickens and now beekeeping)

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Breakfast is the best meal of the day if any of you have smoked too much weed and no longer have sentient brain functions.

Bless your heart.
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Rad and I misunderstood one another and she is totally down with moving to Canada post Navy.

Gonna move north and steal us some healthcare!

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Rad and I misunderstood one another and she is totally down with moving to Canada post Navy.

wtf you already steal healthcare

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

it is the best

Me and my dad both went into bee keeping along with all the other farm stuff we do. (Gardens, orchards, chickens and now beekeeping)

i seeeeeeeeeeee

how many hives u have

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Trace is so rich he has to make insects make gold for him just to feel alive

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

Did you see that map linked before? We're a bunch of freaks up here.

You better have some serious kink if you think you're gonna fit in.

Chanus wrote: »

wtf you already steal healthcare

You can't expect me to just give up the habit.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I will keep so many fucking bees once I own a house

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Why would anyone ever change their name here?

Buncha weirdos I tells ya.

Believe in your forum name and keep it forever!

I agree Daemonsaadi

or whatever you used to be

Neco on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

it is the best

I feel like @skippydumptruck would appreciate this

;_;

Nova_C wrote: »

Uh

We want to because of that map.

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

it is the best

i seeeeeeeeeeee

how many hives u have

we've got seven between the two of us. It's actually pretty cool, and I haven't gotten stung once.

desc wrote: »

it is the best

I feel like skippydumptruck would appreciate this

;_;

i hope he gets a record deal soon

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

I agree Daemonsaadi

or whatever you used to be

Stacey has always been Stacey
    *stare*

Bless your heart.
    oh man I'll be so happy if I get aioua.com

having a .net is like having an @yahoo.com email

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze

Uh

We want to because of that map.

Welcome aboard, then!

Your complimentary sex swing is in the mail.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Oh my god I can't handle middle school.

"Kid, do your work, you can't google R Rated movies and stuff with your school iPad instead of that"
    Kid tried to interrupt! I said no no, no interrupting, let me finish. Then I did and said okay, what was it you wanted to say?
    "It's not a movie, it's a comic!"

You're 11 you shouldn't know either one!

...*facepalm*

Did you see where Canada is doing a Colony Collapse Honey Nut Cheerios?

Bless your heart.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

"Kid, do your work, you can't google R Rated movies and stuff with your school iPad instead of that"
    Kid tried to interrupt! I said no no, no interrupting, let me finish. Then I did and said okay, what was it you wanted to say?

...*facepalm*

Let's be realistic, you know that's bunk. I was watching die hard when I was like 7

Aioua wrote: »

get aioua@reagan.com before it gets snatched up

...*facepalm*

Let's be realistic, you know that's bunk. I was watching die hard when I was like 7

I was 11 when I saw Conan the Barbarian and Nightmare on Elm Street 5.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I fucking love basset hounds

...*facepalm*

I was 11 when I saw Conan the Barbarian and Nightmare on Elm Street 5.

I poked a dead body with a stick when I was 12

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

Gleeful Cult Will Marry Us

i murdered a hobo when i was 5

I am an aborted fetus that refused to die.
    Wait what.

Bless your heart.

well I am that hobo reincarnated

• AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    HELLO AMERICA!

I'll soon be in Indianapolis to see my girlfriend! I've been in transit for 16 hours with two hours of sleep and I hope she is really happy to see me.

Aioua wrote: »

get aioua@reagan.com before it gets snatched up

that's not how this works

that's not how any of this works

...*facepalm*

rofl

Deadpool

oh noooooooooo

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I'm not against free trade automatically, but I think there has been nowhere near enough distributions of the benefits of trade.

Like if protectionism was the prevalent theory of the day and the proceeds of that were ending up with the 1%, I think we'd see a populist backlash against it similar to what we're seeing now.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

...*facepalm*

I kinda had to remind my ma of that recently. She started going off on the violent imagery in modern video games. I said, "Ma, we had HBO when I was a kid. I was literally raised by Freddy Krueger and Rambo".

oh noooooooooo

3 spooky 5 me.

Bless your heart.
  • rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Absalon wrote: »
    HELLO AMERICA!

I'll soon be in Indianapolis to see my girlfriend! I've been in transit for 16 hours with two hours of sleep and I hope she is really happy to see me.

Jodi out the back absalon in the front.

This discussion has been closed.